• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The final count: 544 trophys and 700 stickers

Ange

Smash Lord
Dang..... anyone know any ways to get Trophies and Stickers faster? :p
Trophies: Coin Launcher/SSE trophifying (Non are fast, tho)
Stickers: Make a CD Factory

I have 525 trophies, means I got 19 left to collect, and theyre all a couple of Challenges + SSE enemies I havnt trophyfied. Also, I have 605 stickers.

Bah, stickers are a hell to collect, really.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I personally think CD factories are cheating.
I have over 500 trophies and like 600 something stickers...
I got all the songs when I had like 100 trophies or something...

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
Updated:

All 258 songs (finally!)
530 Trophies (Anyone have a list/how to get them? I'm stuck :( (3 bosses, 2 challenges and idk about the other 5)
680 Stickers (seriously, **** this..... it took me all day to get like 40)
All challenges except 2 (BB on Intense (stupid Red Rings of (instant)Death)... I dodged 2 and got hit by the last one... epic fail... and "all stickers" -.-

Use Pokemon Switch/transform, take out the Brawl disc, and put in a different one every time it asks you to insert the Brawl disc for as long as the attack that you can't dodge lasts. IDC also works. Or you could use the SSE infinite lives code.

504 trophies, 646 stickers. I've still got the collect all stickers and play 100 hours of offline Brawls challenges to complete. 96% complete on SSE. I still have to capture Meta Ridley. Most of my remaining trophies are probably from common SSE enemies and orange boxes. If a challenge isn't listed for it, its found in SSE or coin launcher.

"A penny a match! What a deal!"

Ange

Smash Lord
504 trophies, 646 stickers. I've still got the collect all stickers and play 100 hours of offline Brawls challenges to complete. 96% complete on SSE. I still have to capture Meta Ridley. Most of my remaining trophies are probably from common SSE enemies and orange boxes. If a challenge isn't listed for it, its found in SSE or coin launcher.
You actually dont get anything when you reach 100% Clear in SSE, and when you have that many trophies, Orange Boxes rarely give you any new ones.

I would recommend to play Coin Launcher and trophify enemies in SSE since trophies you get in Orange Boxes are more or less trophies you can get in CL.

bionicdroid

Smash Cadet
Finally got all of the trophies. The last one was that darn sticker trophy. That **** mutant camel Sahara was the last sticker.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
"You've played 10,000 Brawls!
Get outside you loser!"
There's actually one for 10k matches... I wonder if there's one for 25k...? :laser:

I got so bored of trying to get the trophies and stickers. My brothers used the hammers to break open the missing checklists without anyone else's opinion, and that killed my motivation on finishing it all without cheating.

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
I have collected all of the trophys and stickers but to me, it was very challenging. I had to keep sticker farming on the custom stages I've made and getting SSE bosses was a big challenge. Last boss I got was Meta Ridley. I spent so much time just to do this, cheating is so much faster but I challenged myself not to. At last, I have finally did it.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
There's actually one for 10k matches... I wonder if there's one for 25k...? :laser:

I got so bored of trying to get the trophies and stickers. My brothers used the hammers to break open the missing checklists without anyone else's opinion, and that killed my motivation on finishing it all without cheating.
Theres one for 1,000,000 melee matches

Top Bottom