• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fan-made Emissary (plotline in progress)

ThePlantiff

Smash Cadet
My plotline

No one has posted on four days...if this continues to happen then this cool thread will be closed.

I guess I have to reboot it.

Here is my basic stroyline:

Our story starts when Sigurd(FE4) hires the Greil's Mercenaries(Ike) to help him save his wife Diadora from the Cult of Manfroy. When they storm the fortress in which Diadora is being held, they find the cultists doing a ritual on her. This, and Bowser starting to create his own galaxy, and Ganon's plan to put the world in Twilight cause imbalances across different worlds, this causes the worlds to form a pangea-like world. Bowser, Ganon, Medusa, Manfroy, Ridley, Porky, Andross, and Eggman join together to revive Taboo, an ancient evil deity. But to this there are many requirements for hisrevival. First, they must pull 7 Needles(Mother) which will make the Dragon appear and point to the direction of the Arbiters Ground, which is where they need to build a machine fueled by Phazon(Metroid). They need a powerful physic user(Mewtwo) who will open the Negative Zone by using Luigi(kinda like Super Paper Mario) as the medium. To travel to the negative zone they will need a vehicle which happens to be F-Zero cars. There they will use the magic of 5 maidens(Peach/Zelda/Palutena/Diadora/Krystal) and the thing they most hold dear.

Other Things:
Cyrus could be a villian who wants to capture Mewtwo and joins with the Emmisary.

King Ashnard, Dark Matter(possessing yet again King DeDeDe), The Black Knight, Wario, Dark Samus, Erazor Djinn, and the Aparoid queen are Other villians who want to revive Taboo and are in constant conflict with the Emmisary. They hired Star Wolf.

One of the Needles is in The Summit, and the battle for it causesthe mountain to break, simulating the stage.

Meta Knight is the faux leader of the Smash Brothers(the good guys) he can speak along with Zelda, Peach, Fox, Falco, Samus. The other members can say yes or no

Ike, and Sigurd ocasionally ally with the Smash Brothers, usually working in their own agenda. Same with Snake who works alone, PT is an ally of Lucario/Jigglypuff/Pikachu are Pokémon that were experimented on by Cyrus and escaped, they having been owned by Cyrus are still counted as being of Cyrus and not wild. PT wants to capture Mewtwo and Legendary Pokémon to aid the Smash Brothers quest.

Athos, Eliwood, Hector, Lyn, Ephraim, Eirika, Elincia, Micaiah, Flint, Boney, Kumatora, Duster, Paula, Jeff, Poo, and the Bounty Hunters from Metroid Prme and Hunters are another group of heroes. They do not know of the Smash Brothers existance, since they are separated.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Athos, Eliwood, Hector, Lyn, Ephraim, Eirika, Elincia, Micaiah, Flint, Boney, Kumatora, Duster, Paula, Jeff, Poo, and the Bounty Hunters from Metroid Prme and Hunters are another group of heroes. They do not know of the Smash Brothers existance, since they are separated.
Having a bunch of I would assume Fire Emblem heroes and Mother heroes together would be really nifty. All the RPG heroes combined, but we should also have Isaac and Geno be apart of their team too. The only odd non-RPG part would be the Metriod guys.

Top Bottom