• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fan-made Emissary (plotline in progress)

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Many of us have seen and are thrilled about the SSE. Others, are disappointed and confused at some questionable plotlines. Based on the excitement and discust from the SSE, I have decided to start my own project in reguards to a new SSE, The Fan-made Emissary!
I have decided to make this a comic series of Smash, similar to that of FlintofMother3's Smash Brothers series, http://flintofmother3.deviantart.com/gallery/#_search

Edit: However, this series will be done freehand and upload the pics onto the internet.
There are several ways I can present this:

1.) Continually post new Parts/Chapters on this tread. (recommended)
2.) Create a link seperate from Smashboards, where I can post the new Parts/Chapters.

Keep those good ideas coming!

Cog

Smash Apprentice
Ok then, you have my approval.
all kidding aside though, you should decide on the basic stuff like you said.
Time, places, who's in it, what happens.
Since I havn't seen any SSE story spoilers yet, I can't really say wether or not it could take place after it.
Maybe wait till after Brawl is released in America, then the spoilers will be gone, and you can base your story knowing all the details.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You stole this from me. Oh well, you have my ideas I sent.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Ok. By the way, I won't hold it against you, even if I could.

Anyway, here are the ideas I sent. I'm putting them up for everyone to see.

• The bus part that was originally rejected will be in the first chapter but with different characters.
  • Sonic and Snake were created by Taboo but rebelled against him.
  • Snake and Samus develop a romantic relationship.
  • Characters will die.
  • Characters that weren't on the roster are involved in the story as much as the other characters.
  • Each series characters will have their own storylines. However, these will all blend in due time and team up to defeat Taboo.
  • Master Hand is a god-like being.
  • There is no absurd method for putting all the characters in the same universe. All are already in one universe with the exception of Snake, Sonic, and Taboo which are from another universe.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Well...all I know is that it should end with a Super Sonic/Mario Finale combonation to destroy Taboo once and for all! ^.^

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
This actually sounds pretty cool. Alternate SSE story, couple of epic sword fights (lol) and you've already got the premise of a good story. So, when do you start accepting input?
I can already think of some epic fights.

Master Hand vs. Taboo
Lucas vs. Claus
Samus vs. Ridley
Pokemon Trainer vs. Mewtwo

Also, I have an idea for another story.

All My Fighters - The Smashing Soap Opera

This was something one person and I worked on for a bit but it never got far because he never sent any more episodes and that NSider died.

I say we do this one first, if we ever get to it, before doing All My Fighters.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I love your idea of a fan-made Emissary.

But I was wondering, can we include characters as PCs who are not in Brawl? Like Ridley, Geno, Micaiah, Krystal etc that everyone likes in your Fan-Subspace Emissary comic? Just as long as it doesn't go over board like putting 500 characters in story.

Here are some initial ideas I had:

-Romance between Ness and Paula
-Romance/infidelity between Micaiah and Ike, not to mention Sothe getting pissed off
-Someone should actually 'die' in the story and make everyone sad (I think Claus should die at the end) after a fight with Lucas. Lucas should be shown as very sad then and someone comes and comforts him.
-If Megaman comes, I'd like to see him get into a big fight with Samus. Then Snake comes in to save the day.
-Include an epic battle between Ice Climbers and Mr. Game and Watch, where Ice Climbers win and make the people looking at your comic get pissed off and say "How the heck did the Ice Climbers win? Stupid :mad:"
-There should be a Sakurai mii where he gets trapped in his own Nintendo universe and must enlist the help of other characters or be hunted down by the bad ones
-I'd like Mona, Alexandra Roivas, Takamaru, Sukapon, Pious Augustus make an appearance. Pious Augustus looks awesome, he's a Roman Centurion with a skull face and a staff, who uses evil magic.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I love your idea of a fan-made Emissary.

But I was wondering, can we include characters as PCs who are not in Brawl? Like Ridley, Geno, Micaiah, Krystal etc that everyone likes in your Fan-Subspace Emissary comic? Just as long as it doesn't go over board like putting 500 characters in story.
Might as well since there's so much potential if we had more characters than just the Brawl roster.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
I'll be accepting input whenever. I'm pretty leiniant and open for any sort of ideas.
As a matter of fact, I might want to start off.

I was thinking of a prologue, with shadowy images of the villians of the SSE (shaded Bowser, Ganandorf, ect.) getting orders from a shaded screen. (my idea was to have Master Hand and Crazy Hand had be the main antagonists, only they use the subspace power, the purple energy, like crazy. Also, I want a lot more villians and bosses featured, such as King K. Rool and Team Galactica's leader, Cyrus) Once we start with the beginning, we can go from there. Feel free to add your ideas anytime.

Obligatoryfinalboss

Smash Apprentice
On that one street, on the hill, next to the tree
Hmm... perhaps a face-off with villains (possibly within the prologue) for dominance of the Subspace Army? Or are Master and Crazy Hand already established masterminds? It's my responsibility as a Link main to ask for Link to be in this story-- but was there any doubt?
  • Black Knight from Fire Emblem
  • Vaati from Zelda (he's minor but had 2 games of his own)
  • Dark replicas of some of the main characters? Such as shadow Kirby, ect
Just some ideas there

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I don't think it should be that simple for the villains. I think that they should be individually promised some form of power. Bowser would be the easiest along with Wario but they're the only villains that are easy to become good guys along with Dedede and MK.

By the way, I have a new idea. The hands belong to Taboo.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
[I love your idea of a fan-made Emissary.

But I was wondering, can we include characters as PCs who are not in Brawl? Like Ridley, Geno, Micaiah, Krystal etc that everyone likes in your Fan-Subspace Emissary comic? Just as long as it doesn't go over board like putting 500 characters in story.]

Funny thing, I was thinking of that just a little while ago.
I had imagined that once Samus, Pikachu, Pkmn. trainer, Yoshi, and Ness meet up, they are under immediate attack and need to take shelter to draw up a plan. The problem: they are in Cerullian Cave! Mewtwo is awaken and starts to attack. After the battle, Mew2 understands their goal. Rather than joining, he decides to aid them on their quest, only solo. Maybe one of his quotes might be, "I'll have my own way of dealing with this, we may meet again in the final battle. (or he could just join and own) :laugh:
Sorry about the first part of the post.

Obligatoryfinalboss

Smash Apprentice
I don't think it should be that simple for the villains. I think that they should be individually promised some form of power. Bowser would be the easiest along with Wario but they're the only villains that are easy to become good guys along with Dedede and MK.

Hmm.. That's great too. Most villains are only in it for what they want, so... yeah. But what are they all after?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
[I love your idea of a fan-made Emissary.

But I was wondering, can we include characters as PCs who are not in Brawl? Like Ridley, Geno, Micaiah, Krystal etc that everyone likes in your Fan-Subspace Emissary comic? Just as long as it doesn't go over board like putting 500 characters in story.]

Funny thing, I was thinking of that just a little while ago.
I had imagined that once Samus, Pikachu, Pkmn. trainer, Yoshi, and Ness meet up, they are under immediate attack and need to take shelter to draw up a plan. The problem: they are in Cerullian Cave! Mewtwo is awaken and starts to attack. After the battle, Mew2 understands their goal. Rather than joining, he decides to aid them on their quest, only solo. Maybe one of his quotes might be, "I'll have my own way of dealing with this, we may meet again in the final battle. (or he could just join and own) :laugh:
Sorry about the first part of the post.
Nah, that sounds cheesey. Instead of that last part, I think Mewtwo will other reasons for wanting to be on the quest. I was thinking that maybe Team Rocket (a culmination of Rocket, Magma, Aqua, and Galactic) is using Subspace technology to control Pokemon for their sinister purposes. Mewtwo, who already has a vendetta against them, decides to stop them alone.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion

Also, I was thinking of roots for that.
In the beginning, Meta knight is part of the Subspace army. With this power, he could try to bring proper order to the land of Dreamland through hard work. (sound familiar?) But as time passes, he realizes what he has done is cruel and unjust. So, he betrays them, and joins the "Rebellion".

The hands belonging to Taboo, a great idea. :bee:

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: Opps! Oh shoot, I was in the middle of typing all this while you were talking. If non-Nintendo characters don't appeal then ignore this post. I didn't see all the other talking going on sorry :embarrass

I'll be accepting input whenever. I'm pretty leiniant and open for any sort of ideas.
As a matter of fact, I might want to start off.

I was thinking of a prologue, with shadowy images of the villians of the SSE (shaded Bowser, Ganandorf, ect.) getting orders from a shaded screen. (my idea was to have Master Hand and Crazy Hand had be the main antagonists, only they use the subspace power, the purple energy, like crazy. Also, I want a lot more villians and bosses featured, such as King K. Rool and Team Galactica's leader, Cyrus) Once we start with the beginning, we can go from there. Feel free to add your ideas anytime.
Alright :)
I can help you with a story anyways it's a story not like I'm suggesting these people for SSB4 or something.

Pious Augustus, he's a villian. Look at this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pious_Augustus#Pious_Augustus

Alexandra Roivas is from the same game:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pious_Augustus#Alexandra_Roivas

I'd also like *coughMaster Chiefcough* in the story. Anyways I think you can be lenient because look at this... He could have been intended to be on a Nintendo system if this actually followed through:
http://ds.ign.com/objects/874/874110.html

Also, I'd like to see this character in your story. But you'll sorta have to make some stuff up. This game is vaporware, but this Polish company looked so promising it was supposedly gonna be a good game for the Wii.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadness_(video_game)
Read up the dialog, and look at her picture:
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/adventure/sadness/index.html?tag=result;title;0
It'd be so cool if everyone saw her as Black and White while everyone else was colored.

Ok, the most random character who I think would fit in your universe would be a Ubisoft character, there was rumors they were making one. I'd like Rayman but also Altair, he'd be cool and would be a Medieval Muslim counterpart to Snake.
If you don't like Altair, you can include Rayman (is in a Nintendo system) or Sam Fisher (not on a Nintendo system).
http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/assassinscreed/index.html

If you wanted the wierdest non-Nintendo person to just end up, the ultimate WTF character you can choose Tommy Brave from Prey.
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/prey/index.html?tag=tabs;summary
The only reason why I chose this was because in that video called Smash Kingdom, they included Duke Nukem but he's too inappropriate so I wanted this guy instead to be the WTF non-Nintendo in a Nintendo-game series. That, he also is cool he's got alien guns, a wrench, and has a Native American spirit bow similar to Zelda's and Pit's. He can also become incorporeal.

Another idea of a plot:
I'd like to see Paula trapped in a jail of some sort, and Ness bust her out. Do you think you can fit her into your story?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

Another idea of a plot:
I'd like to see Paula trapped in a jail of some sort, and Ness bust her out. Do you think you can fit her into your story?

Personally, I think there should be little to no girls being cage'd. Also, maybe we should get the party members of each game in MOTHER in some form.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I think there should be little to no girls being cage'd. Also, maybe we should get the party members of each game in MOTHER in some form.
I'd love to see Claus and Flint as the cowman guy (don't ask, that video where Ness kicks him in that place is hilarious) and Kumatora too with that dog character as well.

Also, what's wrong with a caged Paula? It was done in Mother 2 so it would be ok in a fan-fic SSE comic?

EDIT:
You're thinking of adding Master Chief? That's awesome. I hope no one flames us after this.
What about Maria, Altair/Rayman/Sam Fisher (my personal choice is Altair BTW) and Tommy Brave?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'd love to see Claus and Flint as the cowman guy (don't ask, that video where Ness kicks him in that place is hilarious) and Kumatora too with that dog character as well.

Also, what's wrong with a caged Paula? It was done in Mother 2 so it would be ok in a fan-fic SSE comic?
You forgot Duster in that list of MOTHER characters. You know, what if we have the original MOTHER characters appear in a flashback of Pokey's? I read a fan-comic on Starmen.net that has Pokey going back in time to Ninten and co's. time period.

I don't really like caged damsels in distress. If anyone gets caged, a guy should be included as well. For example, Duster, Paula, and Boney are kidnapped by Pokey as hostages.

Obligatoryfinalboss

Smash Apprentice
I don't really like caged damsels in distress. If anyone gets caged, a guy should be included as well. For example, Duster, Paula, and Boney are kidnapped by Pokey as hostages.
I agree with the damsels in distress one, hostages... well... sitting around uselessly doesn't really help the story unless the rest of the Smash Bros are forced to abandon them and they have to get themselves out.... otherwise we're faced with a pacing issue.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
You forgot Duster in that list of MOTHER characters. You know, what if we have the original MOTHER characters appear in a flashback of Pokey's? I read a fan-comic on Starmen.net that has Pokey going back in time to Ninten and co's. time period.

I see your point about the caged. That would be better if they had Duster and Boney there with Paula as well. It seems to cliche to have just Paula there. But still a rescue mission for the team would be nice, they wouldn't just leave them there because they're good guys! Sorry I don't know the names of all the Mother 3 characters. I was wondering, who is the dog that follows as the 4th party member? Is that Boney? I know Flint is the Cowboy (or Cowman as Ness puts it in that video).

I also like your idea about the original MOTHER characters appearing in a flashback of Pokey.

That Tommy Brave idea also gave me an idea, but if you don't like it that's ok this is probably gonna end up getting out of hand. I am thinking of pairing.

I think Tommy Brave from Prey should pair up with Flint (aka "Cowman") so we have an Indian and Cowboy team which would be cool. While I would have like Duke Nukem because he starred in the Smash Kingdom video, I'd think he'd be too inappropriate.

Also, if you're looking for a CAPCOM character I think the three best choices would be Megaman, or Ryu, or Leon Kennedy but with Leon the problem is he can only kick, use a knife, or use guns.

If you're really brave and up to it, you can also include the Elite Beat Agents as awesome charactes. Gotta love the African-American with the hat and suit. He should be the leader instead of Agent J.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I see your point about the caged. That would be better if they had Duster and Boney there with Paula as well. It seems to cliche to have just Paula there. But still a rescue mission for the team would be nice, they wouldn't just leave them there because they're good guys! Sorry I don't know the names of all the Mother 3 characters. I was wondering, who is the dog that follows as the 4th party member? Is that Boney? I know Flint is the Cowboy (or Cowman as Ness puts it in that video).

I also like your idea about the original MOTHER characters appearing in a flashback of Pokey.

Boney is indeed the dog in the MOTHER3 party. The idea came from this great fancomic.
http://starmen.net/holiday07/entries/kenisu/page1.html

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Tyfighter, what do you think so far? Are you planning on making SSE comic? Even though this thread has 120 some views at this point, I think it would be a good idea. Don't worry what anyone else with thinking about it. I saw some of your artwork and it looks great. It will probably become popular once you release it. I really do support your idea of having an fan-fic Brawl comic.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
What do you guys think of Tom Nook being a character? Also, what do you guys think if some franchises co-exist because they're too small? I mean, we could mix Animal Crossing with Starfox; Panel de Pon with Zelda; and MOTHER with Pokemon?

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
Tyfighter, what do you think so far? Are you planning on making SSE comic? Even though this thread has 120 some views at this point, I think it would be a good idea. Don't worry what anyone else with thinking about it. I saw some of your artwork and it looks great. It will probably become popular once you release it. I really do support your idea of having an fan-fic Brawl comic.
The artwork on the link is not mine, I'm using that as a model for what I would like to do. Yes, I would like to start on that, it seems like an exciting new thing I'm willing to try. Thing is, I want to know some of the plot before I actually start developing the comic series. (since I'm low on ideas)

Edit: Tom Nook as a character would be fine, though thinking of his role in the FME (extra LOL) might be a challenge. However, we have creative minds, we'll think of something.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Here are some ideas that I've had going through my head.

Tom Nook is the head of the Tanuki Yakuza.
He's an ordinary shopkeeper who gets caught in all the events by being in the wrong place at he wrong time.
He's the provider of all of Starfox's parts.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
Here are some ideas that I've had going through my head.

Tom Nook is the head of the Tanuki Yakuza.
He's an ordinary shopkeeper who gets caught in all the events by being in the wrong place at he wrong time.
He's the provider of all of Starfox's parts.
A good team up. Fox, Falco, and Tom Nook. (maybe Link too, he gos to the wrong stand to buy items, Tom doesn't accept rupies) :p

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
By the way, let's team up Mike Jones with MOTHER and Pokemon. You'd be putting all the games with kid protagonists into one group.

By the way, I'm going to do a draft of the prolouge and the first chapter (BUS INCLUDED!).

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Hate to double post but here's the draft.

Prolouge:

A hand appears out of a purple orb and hovers slowly to a man in chains. Then, a voice from nowhere appears and speaks to the man.

“I will release you from this Hell and give you what you want. In return, you must aid me in eliminating this universe.”

The man replied, “All right, release me and I’ll help you with your goal. However, I ask that you spare Hyrule so that I may rule it with an iron fist. Do you mind telling telling who you are?”

“I am the Master Hand. I’ll spare Hyrule for you and recreate it as you please.”

The man was release and the two went into the orb.

Chapter 1: The Bus

Roy: Hey, are ready to see All My Fighters The Musical?

Andy: Yeah, and this better not suck.

Roy: Hey, Andy, did you see if anyone else was interested?

Andy: Yep. Lyn, Micaiah, Sami, Ike, Kirby are going to meet us there.

Roy: There’s the bus. Looks like everyone’s here.

Kirby: Are we there yet Ike, poyo?

Ike: For the last time no, we’re just at a bus stop.

Suddenly, Micaiah, noticed a giant winged creature in the sky.

As soon as she looked, the creature took a deep breath and breathed fire onto the bus.

TV: Juan, te amo. Por fa- We interrupt this broadcast for this important news bulliten.

Toadcaster: We have just received reports of a flying creature burning a bus down in Fourside. Eyewitnesses say the creature was “a skinny black dragon”. The people on the bus barely survived if it weren’t for a girl’s quick thinking of use her magic. As a result, everyone on the bus survived with only severe burns.

*TV is turned off*

Samus: A skinny black dragon? No, it can’t be. I thought I killed him on Zebes.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Pretty good thread I have some ideas:

*Sukapon and Mr. Game and Watch will team up.

*The ice climbers are separated after an accident and Popo finds DK and Nana finds Black Shadow

*Toon Link is a creation of a Main villian (I will later think of who) created to kill link, but he doesnt take it seriously and battles him, but is defeated and almost killed.

*Luigi rebels againts mario (something related to jelosly matters, but I dont know) and join the villians. (not Mr. L)

*Master Hand and Crazy hands are the hands of Sakurai :roll:

*Someone dies and after trying to save someonel else.

*Kirby is captured, but eats the cage he is trapped into, accidentaly sucked the whole cage and ates himself, after he is lying in space he is founded by Falco and/or Fox

*R.O.B was created by Jeff.

*Captain Falcon is paid by someone to find a piece of something that I dont care right know and encounters Samus who was paid to do the same.

Obligatoryfinalboss

Smash Apprentice
*Toon Link is a creation of a Main villian (I will later think of who) created to kill link, but he doesnt take it seriously and battles him, but is defeated and almost killed.
Sheer brilliance. :)
How are you formatting this? Individual chapters are multiple franchise storylines with breaks, or a chapter revolves around one group of people?
EDIT: Are villains taken out by random characters (i.e Link and Ridley ) or by franchise (Bowser and Mario)?

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
Sheer brilliance. :)
How are you formatting this? Individual chapters are multiple franchise storylines with breaks, or a chapter revolves around one group of people?
EDIT: Are villains taken out by random characters (i.e Link and Ridley ) or by franchise (Bowser and Mario)?
I was thinking by individual chapters, though I might want to seperate it by grouped characters. Need to look into it more.

Top Bottom