• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Pktck

Smash Apprentice
I noticed Esam's pikachu is going to the tournament I'm going to.
I realize that if I've got to go against him, I'm undoubtedly ****ed. Is there nothing Falcon can do? No fancy grab and releases? Just run and hide?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
well
theres the lionman approach

as hes about to beat you, unplug his controller

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
ask me or someone to record them:V

i cant record atm, since pinnacle is being dildos and dropping frames for no reason :p

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I realize that if I've got to go against him, I'm undoubtedly ****ed. Is there nothing Falcon can do? No fancy grab and releases? Just run and hide?
Counterpick

Pktck

Smash Apprentice
Sad thing is, I play Falcon so much, there really isn't anyone else I know as well as him. Sure I can use the basics of brawl to play a character, but that wouldn't be enough at a tournament, especially against Esam.
But I agree, that seems to be the best option. Few want to super camp like Ally did against Lain's Ice Climbers. I'd rather not. You're hardly playing brawl at that point, more like red light green light.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Buy a tent, go to SV, set said tent on the platform, go camping.
Have a nice match.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Sorry bro, already got a full carpool. =/ Some friends are wanting to get into the Smash scene, so we're taking them. Me and my brother too. Next time around though, we'll see what happens! I'd be hyped to see a Psychoace vs NeoBatou Falcon Ditto.

But hey, there's that scrub tourney in Tyler in March (No confirmed date yet.) I met Andrew last time! Good Ike. Lotta fun playing him, and he said he plays you all the time! But.... I want best in Tyler title. Leggo. ;) But really, I think Tyler could be a cool scene if we worked on it. Get carpools to Dallas all the time, and if that lady would use a real Unity Rule set, I can run tio.

lolololol Tyler on the Texas Power Rankings.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Yeah, she's very weird in the way of running things. Rolling dice to see who fights? I dun getz ittt!!!

Yeah, somewhere at TJC could be cool. I'll go wherever; I just like playing different people. I'm totally willing for The Castle, just because a Tyler tourney is like $100 less than Dallas, haha!

Lionman

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqh_qo2kEiw

the first 7 Kamen Riders appear in the KR Crossover where Fourze, OOO and W fight the Foundation X again (The final boss of W)

They fight the Greed, the main bosses from OOO series who are made from medals of desire, 1 classic rider for each greed, this music sounds, no stupid power ups, only their fighting skill and justice desire.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
well not without shielding, you can shield with L, but without the shield attack or being able to push things then IT is a nightmare, also i can´t shield with R in melee or brawl.

i´ll never play with the wii control, it´s gross.

Top Bottom