• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Player-3

Smash Hero
You make me feel happy to use Link again c: But you make me disappoint with my MK.
ha

i saw your ike ****** everything in that side tournament that was pretty legit

your mk is just too

its not bad it just plays the same way as mine so i knew what you were going to do most of the time xD

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
LITTLE DID 2KNEE KNOW, LIONMAN DOESNT HAVE *** IN HIS PANTS

he does have *** in those shorts tho

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Did anyone here plays/played BS F-Zero Grand Prix 2 ? It's neat, too bad there's only 5 tracks on it.

My main machine on this is the Green Amazone (Wild Goose's counterpart). It reaches its top speed in less than 4 seconds (450 km/h, which is higher than the Golden Fox in F-Zero SNES which reaches only 438 km/h :awesome:)

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
after 3 years, i was able to find my dusty melee disc inside of some old game case ( i has a ****load of them) and after i cleaned it i got the surprise that it still working, gosh i missed playing melee´s falcon and....i just can´t believe how ****ing fast and hard melee is compared to brawl......so......can someone remind me why is brawl more popular? gentlemen?

also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwTURaxeF5w
NOT SURE IF GOOD FALCON

OR A BAD META KNIGH

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Pretty sure that's just an awesome Captain Falcon.

As for melee, I never got into it that much so I'm afraid I can't answer that.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Why ban MK when reflex proved we have a guaranteed kill on him at 77% ? Dair to Bair to YESZ too good.

PS : voted yes for the lulz. It's not it's gonna change anything for Falcon in tourneys anyway.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Pretty sure that's just an awesome Captain Falcon.

As for melee, I never got into it that much so I'm afraid I can't answer that.
yeah it´s a good falcon, you don´t see YES K.Os nowadays, but that meta knight REALLY let so much to be desired, i know cuz i has already 1 month maining MK (but falcon is still my Top Main)

Player-3

Smash Hero
reflex and kismet play all the time

kismet beats reflex's PT/wario fairly consistently

reflex pulls falcon out of nowhere and kismet doesn't know how to beat it

watch the rest of the matches and see kismet adapt

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
What the heck did I just watch...?

I was expecting something involving the almighty Falcon, and here I get japanese power ranger pirates?

Where's the FALKON PAUNCH?!

EDIT: Speaking of the Falcon Punch, have any of you guys watched the F-zero anime? I started watching the dub when it first aired here and the only scene I remember from that was Captain Falcon flying through the air in his Blue Falcon, crashing through a wall to stop evil guys from taking out racers. I started to watch it again now since my friends and I are obsessed with Captain Falcon now. Though all we're really doing is finding the episodes with Falcon in them and waching him win/be manly.

I would suggest watching the subbed version since they actually have all the episodes/have better voices (imo).

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
What the heck did I just watch...?

I was expecting something involving the almighty Falcon, and here I get japanese power ranger pirates?

Where's the FALKON PAUNCH?!

EDIT: Speaking of the Falcon Punch, have any of you guys watched the F-zero anime? I started watching the dub when it first aired here and the only scene I remember from that was Captain Falcon flying through the air in his Blue Falcon, crashing through a wall to stop evil guys from taking out racers. I started to watch it again now since my friends and I are obsessed with Captain Falcon now. Though all we're really doing is finding the episodes with Falcon in them and waching him win/be manly.

I would suggest watching the subbed version since they actually have all the episodes/have better voices (imo).
damn right, every time he´s in screen he does something epic/manly , i remember a chapter where he destroyed 4 super robots with his bare hands in a blink, that chapter teached me that Captain Falcon>Snake in terms of sneaking.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
It was still really close. That rc counter pick for kismet pretty much gave him the set though. Reflex still put in work making it to wf with what seems to be primarily falcon. The thing that catches me though is how kismet may have "adapted" his Falcon still ***** his metaknight pretty hard. Kismet won one of the three games they played as mk vs falcon and that was on rc of all stages. Normally people have falcon downloaded by game one.

Props to teluoborg for catching that dair to bair combo.

Player-3

Smash Hero
It was still really close. That rc counter pick for kismet pretty much gave him the set though. Reflex still put in work making it to wf with what seems to be primarily falcon. The thing that catches me though is how kismet may have "adapted" his Falcon still ***** his metaknight pretty hard. Kismet won one of the three games they played as mk vs falcon and that was on rc of all stages. Normally people have falcon downloaded by game one.

Props to teluoborg for catching that dair to bair combo.
reflex is hard to download

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Does anyone else believe that Captain Falcon dittos/ffa are the sole purpose for Smash?

I swear those are some of the most entertaining/intense matches I've ever played. With all the Knees, Paunches, Kicks, Yes's, and Falcons flying everywhere, it's a miracle that I haven't had to get a 4th Wii from the amount of manliness coming from it.

I've had more fun beating the snot out of Blood Falcon with Captain Falcon then I have in many of my other matches that didn't include Captain Falcon. Not to mention he's the only character who diserves the right to taunt in the beginning of the game.

TL;DR Falcon makes every match instintly awesome/manly.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Probably because smash64 didn't contain the Knee of Justice.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've finished just now to make F-Zero Climax's BRSTMs and two of the musics from that game also appears in the F-Zero Anime. This one is listed as Unknown while the other one is labelled as "Storyline" in the F-Zero Climax's GSF file. Just thought it would be of any interest for anyone here.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I'm pretty sure that anyone who's a Falcon player would be interested in F-Zero music of all kinds/games. I know I do!

My favorite music track would have to be Dream Racer from F-Zero X.

Top Bottom