• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

That video is much better than any combo video. Failures are so much better to watch xD

Also, the more you post here, the more active it will be, and the less likely it will be boring.

I feel like taking that falcon texture and adding in some more detail. You know like a bit of shading. Too bad the online program I use has been down for a month.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I landed my first first hit nair --->knee combo since deciding da cap'n would be my low tier. It felt good ****** a fellow low tier with that. mmmmm juicy.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
tell him i said hes gay and sanae is low tier :D

he'll know its from me <3

Sure, send me the link via PM or something. Less you already have it on brawl vault.
Edit: It sort of on there. But this image has the yellow boots and stuff added to it and everything. A better start to work with.

Top Bottom