• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yo mad why was I given an infraction for going lolololol 2 pages back when this is a SOCIAL THREAD?
I use 40 posts per page.

IT WAS STILL MINOR SPAM, MANG. <c

And I came in here thinking I should post a little combo(similar to tktnktnktntkntkt's combo.), but nah. You guys troll too much. I will just tell you it is situational, but guarantees a dair
See what you did, guys?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
And I came in here thinking I should post a little combo(similar to tktnktnktntkntkt's combo.), but nah. You guys troll too much. I will just tell you it is situational, but guarantees a dair

EDIT: it only works on the lighter half of the cast.(peach up.)
Aerial footstool, amirite?

And you forgot the 'o', as in tkOntk :bee:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sinz has movie nights and places with Marth/Falcon.

He's tough as ****. He went to Wyoming, too. **** this state.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Feel free to leave, good sir.
I was kidding, dear Straked. Kind of.

But this thread still is turning into a cesspit.

Being a Mod has its advantages. Whatever you say has more priority and therefore causes drama when your views are opposed.

Human nature never changes.

And Alternate Accounts are insane around here, all flaming Straked?

Typical Falcons. <3

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I was kidding, dear Straked. Kind of.

But this thread still is turning into a cesspit.

Being a Mod has its advantages.
Oh, absolutely. It's worth it to have people yell at you for breaking rules.

I've had to deal with some of the most thick-headed people because they're not used to following rules. I've had people make alternate accounts on both AIM and SWF just to harass me. I have people that fight the littlest things. I have people telling me I don't deserve to be a mod because they're so upset about infractions. My job is to keep this place clean, and by no means is it fun to infract friends.

It's extremely stressful having to explain to every person why they're being punished. People disrespect mods so much, you really have no idea.

You say 'turning into a cesspit' as if it wasn't already one to begin with. These guys were notorious for getting away with everything. They could spam all day, post whatever they feel like, and generally just push people away. There's no valuable content here because people don't care. It's a shame that some people really dedicate themselves to this character because they find him fun, only to have their ideas shot down and their posts ignored because people spend time screwing around for giggles.

It certainly has some advantages. If you're a masochist that enjoys other people whining and complaining.

Anyone that posts a "u mad" picture right now is extremely immature and probably needs to be room banned.

Player-3

Smash Hero
oh i get it

u mad

its a pun

although the middle of your post about the people getting ignored part is pretty true

makes me sad
>:

Zeallyx

Oh, absolutely. It's worth it to have people yell at you for breaking rules.

I've had to deal with some of the most thick-headed people because they're not used to following rules. I've had people make alternate accounts on both AIM and SWF just to harass me. I have people that fight the littlest things. I have people telling me I don't deserve to be a mod because they're so upset about infractions. My job is to keep this place clean, and by no means is it fun to infract friends.

It's extremely stressful having to explain to every person why they're being punished. People disrespect mods so much, you really have no idea.

You say 'turning into a cesspit' as if it wasn't already one to begin with. These guys were notorious for getting away with everything. They could spam all day, post whatever they feel like, and generally just push people away. There's no valuable content here because people don't care. It's a shame that some people really dedicate themselves to this character because they find him fun, only to have their ideas shot down and their posts ignored because people spend time screwing around for giggles.

It certainly has some advantages. If you're a masochist that enjoys other people whining and complaining.

Anyone that posts a "u mad" picture right now is extremely immature and probably needs to be room banned.
Your job is indeed to keep this place clean.
Not to tell people to leave lol.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Actually, that was very well put, Straked.

But see, human emotions sometimes get the better of us. I learnt this the hard way.

Not saying this thread is a cesspit because of you, but because of the arguments resulting your presence and the simple inability of some people to ignore said flamers and to stop taking Internet so freaking seriously.

You get mad, we get banned. We get mad, you go "u mad" and then subsequently get mad at the same time for a completely unrelated situation.

:DDDDD

To be honest, your valiant efforts are respected in my eyes, but it's like a paradox at the same time. If you weren't here Modding these Boards constantly, most of these pointless debates between you, Willz, and ToKneeOrNotToKnee would never have happened.

Zeallyx

Expand on that, if you will.

Because I don't recall me telling anyone to leave for no good reason.
Marikyoshi (If i recall correctly) told you you were trolling, and turning this place in a cesspit.
Then you told him to leave, instead of proving him wrong. (which you, I assume, could have done.)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Except I now notice just how trollish the Falcon Boards really are. Look at all those locked threads! :bee:

Only Falcons, eh? <3

It's like a hereditary gene implemented into Brawl Falcon players from birth.

God, I hate this new font.

Zeallyx

Except I now notice just how trollish the Falcon Boards really are. Look at all those locked threads! :bee:

Only Falcons, eh? <3

It's like a hereditary gene implemented into Brawl Falcon players from birth.

God, I hate this new font.
That dude who posted a pic of falcon among DBZ characters wasnt even a falcon board regular.

Falcon's just a popular fad. It attracts outsiders/insiders to post that sort of stuff.

Also, whats more to say than 'we have the dissadvantage in yet another matchup + fighting over the last (two) digit(s)'. :bee:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Actually, that was very well put, Straked.

But see, human emotions sometimes get the better of us. I learnt this the hard way.

Not saying this thread is a cesspit because of you, but because of the arguments resulting your presence and the simple inability of some people to ignore said flamers and to stop taking Internet so freaking seriously.

You get mad, we get banned. We get mad, you go "u mad" and then subsequently get mad at the same time for a completely unrelated situation.

:DDDDD

To be honest, your valiant efforts are respected in my eyes, but it's like a paradox at the same time. If you weren't here Modding these Boards constantly, most of these pointless debates between you, Willz, and ToKneeOrNotToKnee would never have happened.
You know we good, Marik

Marikyoshi (If i recall correctly) told you you were trolling, and turning this place in a cesspit.
Then you told him to leave, instead of proving him wrong. (which you, I assume, could have done.)
This is false. Marik said he disliked my trolling (lol, the thought of me trolling). I said "Feel free to leave". I wasn't commanding him to go. I was making a point. If you don't like how I run these boards, don't post. Go away.

Zeallyx

Straked, stop trolling the Falcon Boards.

You're turning this thread into a cesspit.
This is false. Marik said he disliked my trolling (lol, the thought of me trolling). I said "Feel free to leave". I wasn't commanding him to go. I was making a point. If you don't like how I run these boards, don't post. Go away.
As you can see in the post of marikYoshi I quoted, he made a point, too. The point that you were trolling, and turning this thread into a cesspit.

Then you said, something along the line of 'feel free to leave', instead of proving him wrong, which you, again, I assume, you could have done as you took his post seriously.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Now now now.

Didn't you kids make me a promise? Make good on it, and SHUT THE **** UP.

You know who you are, and I'm not the kind of person who takes promise breaking lightly.

Zeallyx

im sorry knee but mariks post was sarcastic
I know.
But mad didnt know.

Now now now.

Didn't you kids make me a promise? Make good on it, and SHUT THE **** UP.

You know who you are, and I'm not the kind of person who takes promise breaking lightly.
Pff, he broke that promise by taking this thread from me.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hold on a moment, I have an idea.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Sup guys since i AM the new falcon board mod i figured id be a cool cat like you non-undercover mods

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So guys. What is falcon's best method of approaching an opponent? I am curious as to what you guys do. :D

Top Bottom