• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Boards - Willz Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Hey guys. I've been on these boards for a while and I've put up with all your **** for the past few months now. So here's my honest opnions on all of yall.

ToKneeOrNotToKnee: 2knee. Guess what? Your a ******. Yeah a ****ing ******. All you do in your spare time, is play training mode with Falcon trying to find absolute ****E combos that no one will EVER use in game. Find the Willz combo already so stop wasting your time with that other ****.

Sacred Seraphim: Sacred ****** more like. Thinks he knows everything about Falcons metagame. I ****ing CREATED HIS METAGAME.

Acedude: lol whos this scrub? some other douche thinking he knows everything about falcon. step up yo game dawg usux.

Ayaz: man go suck a ****

Wogrim: wogrim you sux i dont know what you are but im not a fan of your type

Face124: its 1234 ******

Legion: lol legion my *** wtf is THAT

Darky-Sama: lol this guy is a absolute **** towards everyone. he actually thinks hes the **** around here well imma tell u now u aint so get off dat cow kid

Red-Blue: this guy sucks up to me so much. he thinks im awesome and tells me everyday how awesome I am. dude, i know im awesome. STFU

Lionman: i played this scrub at an offline tourney. i must say, i was not impressed by how **** he was.

PJGLZ: what kind of name is that? dumb**** learn how to create names

Noodlehead: is this guy dumb?

Zodiac: dunno who you are but i have no respect for you

Smashbrother: youre not a smash brother dont lie to me

talkingbeatles: friend count = 0

t3h n00b: ****ing n00b learn how to play the game im sick of you n00bs

darx: PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I SAW U GETTING ***** BY REDBLUE N I LAUGHED CUZ UR NOW BOTH GAY ROFL

Willz: no comment youre ****ing awesome

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! :)

ps: if i forgot any of you really cool guys just tell me! x)

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
You forgot darx and willz.

N may nayhum stands for Pjiggles gawd isn't it obvious

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
tyty pjglz youre awesome

i had to make up somin for darx lol

but THIS IS ALL SRS PEOPLE

Acedude55

Smash Ace
During the years 1975 -1979, the once beautiful and prosperous country of Cambodia became a "Killing Field" when two million innocent Cambodians died of starvation, disease, overwork, or by execution at the hands of Khmer Rouge soldiers. Those who survived experienced tremendous psychological trauma.

Even now, twenty-five years later, many Cambodians do not want to talk about what they went through. They are silent about the past. Thirteen members of Sokreaksa's family, including his parents, were brutally executed...but by God's grace, he has been able to face his pain and forgive his family's killers. But forgiveness was not easy. In this story you'll meet Sokreaksa and read about his journey from horror, suffering and loss into freedom, faith and forgiveness.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yo Willz, the Falcon boards could go without your useless spam. Thanks.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Yo Willz, the Falcon boards could go without your useless spam. Thanks.
This isnt spam, as this is to bring everyone closer together.
So this board can function in a coorporative manner for a change, so Darky-sama's latest thread doesnt go to waste.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
During the years 1975 -1979, the once beautiful and prosperous country of Cambodia became a "Killing Field" when two million innocent Cambodians died of starvation, disease, overwork, or by execution at the hands of Khmer Rouge soldiers. Those who survived experienced tremendous psychological trauma.

Even now, twenty-five years later, many Cambodians do not want to talk about what they went through. They are silent about the past. Thirteen members of Sokreaksa's family, including his parents, were brutally executed...but by God's grace, he has been able to face his pain and forgive his family's killers. But forgiveness was not easy. In this story you'll meet Sokreaksa and read about his journey from horror, suffering and loss into freedom, faith and forgiveness.
que opening...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n371zCCYpts

mad loves me too much that he doesnt want to ban me
<3

Player-3

Smash Hero
WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFF

why you *****s forgettin about me

**** you guys im going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom