• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falco SHINE GUIDE by NJ'zFinest

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
good job on compiling all of this info...it would have been nice to read this like 2 years ago when i actually very desperately needed it...but its cool to know that all the information is out there...good job....good introductory to falco's shine basics...peace

-hiroshi
worst fl smasher

M4g1c

Smash Rookie
Very nice guide! This will help some aspiring Falco players, I even learned a couple things XD

xelad1

Smash Ace
False. Eventhough Fox has the bigger hitbox...it's only slight, I mean, you still have to get close into the opponent regardless. Falco has a better time appoarching and setting up for a shine (his amazing Dair, lasers, blah blah). BUT, Fox's shine does> Falco's shine. I'm just saying it's not simply because of the hitbox. It's because Falco's shine combos are easier to avoid and at times can be less effective than Fox's. Also.... shinespiking :p
Those reasons listed do give fox a better shine true... but even though I've never actually seen the hitbox in AR or anything I swear fox's seems a ton bigger to me but maybe I'm just too used to playing with falco.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
eh, this guide is too bland. That's probably why. Also, I'm to lazy to make big updates, especially since I don't know what else to put. Then again, it solves nooby shine questions.

xelad1

Smash Ace
eh, this guide is too bland. That's probably why. Also, I'm to lazy to make big updates, especially since I don't know what else to put. Then again, it solves nooby shine questions.
I think that we've all learned that no amount of guides/informative posts ever solve nooby shine questions, they always pop up and then they get yelled at to go read the guides.

Top Bottom