• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The EVERYONE IS HERE SHIRT IS COMING!

Should I sell

• Total voters

sanicdude246

Smash Apprentice
I decided to make my own shirt for the fun of it. So I went on custom ink (Great merchandise maker btw) to see if it could work. Got my files and made it. The EVERYONE IS HERE looks different but I thought it was good. The site told me how its gonna come out.
shirt front.PNG

The back looks nice
shirt back.PNG

So I'm not sure if I'm selling these. I'll make a poll, and if yes I'll see if I can. See ya guys.

BXBX

Smash Cadet
The site told me how its gonna come out.
I don't mean to be rude, but did you really need the help of this business to tell you how it would look? The image doesn't even wrap around the shirt. I think you could have copied and pasted a stock photo of shirt, the smash poster, and add two text boxes to get the same image you posted.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I like for the banner be bigger and more noticeable but that's my taste

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Is this an advertising thread? It looks like an advertising thread. Smashboards doesn't like advertisement topics.

sanicdude246

Smash Apprentice
Nope I'm just showing how a everyone is here shirt can look like IF I plan on selling.

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
The logo shirt seems better in all honesty, the fighter mural doesn’t fit the shirt and looks way too small.

Last edited:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
another thing... the mural is kinda waaay too wide, maybe split it in front and back... and the mural is in a very awwkard position on the body...

don't take it bad, but i don't like it. Usually i don't say this kinda of stuff, but if you want to sell it, i think is a fair warning...

if you want it for personal use though. well, you can be way more lax with teh design quality.
Also i dunno how great the printing resolution on the shirt will be.. but probably have waaaay too much detail and a lot of that detail will blurr worst than the grinch leak. you really want either cleaner lines with plainer colors (not gonna happen unless you find a good fanart) or find a way to make teh mural bigger (like.. framing parts of teh murals)

and i think the picture should be higher on the torso.

sanicdude246

Smash Apprentice
many are complaining about the banner.The site won't let me expand it doe. Might as well make a shirt with the ultimate logo and done,

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
many are complaining about the banner.The site won't let me expand it doe. Might as well make a shirt with the ultimate logo and done,
No wait...Why not make the shirts character specific.

Think about it, you can keep the logo design. Everyone seems to like that one, but why not make them more personalized. Every person on this site has a main, so include the logo and a character.

For instance, I’d totally be down with getting a shirt with the Ultimate logo and Lucina on it. Make it a hoodie and I’d be even more on board.

Edit: Here’s a design I made on custom Ink.

It has the character, their franchise symbol, and the ultimate logo on the back.
907AE021-4E93-458F-A27B-1584391840EE.jpeg

4164F6A6-4EDB-4A40-BE37-ECFCC5F49D17.jpeg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No wait...Why not make the shirts character specific.

Think about it, you can keep the logo design. Everyone seems to like that one, but why not make them more personalized. Every person on this site has a main, so include the logo and a character.

For instance, I’d totally be down with getting a shirt with the Ultimate logo and Lucina on it. Make it a hoodie and I’d be even more on board.

Edit: Here’s a design I made on custom Ink.

It has the character, their franchise symbol, and the ultimate logo on the back.
View attachment 181010
View attachment 181011
I like this idea.

Zeldatwo

Smash Rookie
No offense but these all look awful. Putting a logo of that shape on the back is a terrible idea and the front is even worse.

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
I like this idea.
You may like this better judging on your profile pic.

I wanted to see how it’d look in different colors, so this one is blue. I’m sure most would prefer some color to the generic white.
8ABDEE55-9C88-4CA2-B6A0-5C5B37ABC80A.jpeg
6BB84E4B-BA17-44CE-B09C-2E549243F444.jpeg

I also made an example design for everyone’s favorite croc. For some reason I couldn’t download the smash DK symbol, so I hope to fix the shirt up later if requested.
F4694856-304D-4F92-B7CF-B8056336E6C2.jpeg
34546C42-534D-449D-A935-E31A61BF1157.jpeg

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
I’ve been working on some new designs, please tell me if you guys like them, or anything I should improve on.

Mario
5620D841-BCAC-4423-96E1-68FBEE8F8EE3.jpeg
C5B89922-3A38-4174-9387-F095EA4CD254.jpeg

Dark Samus
8DB4A1B9-5B35-4723-8388-BE24EBEFDBFC.jpeg
048F9DF2-1A64-400D-9E13-12CDE8E9A91A.jpeg

Pokémon Trainer, a little weird I know
B1C2B970-0ACD-4AAB-8C99-4E5E06C6B063.jpeg
BF9F87B2-463D-4075-B36C-793D65806B54.jpeg

Wolf
07C65929-E925-4AD4-8259-B680F234D26E.jpeg
9FC0D560-D616-4632-824A-31E5096F5F96.jpeg

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
I’ve been working on some new designs, please tell me if you guys like them, or anything I should improve on.

Mario
View attachment 181086View attachment 181087

Dark Samus
View attachment 181088View attachment 181089

Pokémon Trainer, a little weird I know
View attachment 181090View attachment 181091

Wolf
View attachment 181092View attachment 181093
Personally I liked them better without the name and fighter number, I think the background behind theme is what I am really not a big fan of, maybe it would look better with that removed. Also liked it better when there was more distance between fighter and series logo, they do seem to overlap a tad, not sure if you had to do that to fit in the name as well, if so maybe making the name smaller could help.

Last edited:

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
Personally I liked them better without the name and fighter number, I think the background behind theme is what I am really not a big fan of, maybe it would look better with that removed. Also liked it better when there was more distance between fighter and series logo, they do seem to overlap a tad, not sure if you had to do that to fit in the name as well, if so maybe making the name smaller could help.
I thought having the fighter number would be cool since that is the theme of the game, but I can see your point. I actually put the number a bit high as it can go lower down on the shirt. Maybe it going lower would help, the issue is that it looks bad in image as the base doesn’t wrap around the shirt in the example, so it seems off when it’d look fine in actuality.

What do mean by background theme though. You seem to make a distinction between that and the logo, but I’m not sure what you’d want me to do. Not to be stupid, but it’d be nice to have a little more clarity on that point.

pap64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pappel64
Switch FC
2966 0225 9209

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
I thought having the fighter number would be cool since that is the theme of the game, but I can see your point. I actually put the number a bit high as it can go lower down on the shirt. Maybe it going lower would help, the issue is that it looks bad in image as the base doesn’t wrap around the shirt in the example, so it seems off when it’d look fine in actuality.

What do mean by background theme though. You seem to make a distinction between that and the logo, but I’m not sure what you’d want me to do. Not to be stupid, but it’d be nice to have a little more clarity on that point.
Sorry that was a bit confusing. When talking about the background I meant the mainly black with a small white stripe background behind the fighter name and number (which would have a transparent background so all you would see is the shirt base color). Should also note that when I was talking about name I meant name and number, that was really bad wording on my part. IDK I guess I just liked the more simplistic and spaced out look of the original design but thought the name and number being implemented differently could have helped the update but thats probably just my personal taste.

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
Sorry that was a bit confusing. When talking about the background I meant the mainly black with a small white stripe background behind the fighter name and number (which would have a transparent background so all you would see is the shirt base color). Should also note that when I was talking about name I meant name and number, that was really bad wording on my part. IDK I guess I just liked the more simplistic and spaced out look of the original design but thought the name and number being implemented differently could have helped the update but thats probably just my personal taste.
Yeah, I’ll try a new design later. Any suggestions on a particular character you want? I’m probably going to do Bowser, but I’d love a second test shirt.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Yeah, I’ll try a new design later. Any suggestions on a particular character you want? I’m probably going to do Bowser, but I’d love a second test shirt.
Not particularly, Ridley would be cool and soviet prince did beat me to the punch. although i would not see more Fire Emblem down the line.

MSFan222

Smash Rookie
In my opinion, i think you could...yes...
No, sell the EVERYONE'S DEAD one instead.

Kori

Smash Cadet
I love how this thread was kinda just stolen lol

"Hey should I sell these shirts?"
"Nah man but check out these shirts I made" lol

RedrappeR

Smash Journeyman
You guys do understand you're using copywritten images and posting them on one of the most famous nintendo forums ever asking for money for them. The amount some of ya'll want to be sued is staggering.

Last edited:

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
I love how this thread was kinda just stolen lol

"Hey should I sell these shirts?"
"Nah man but check out these shirts I made" lol
To be fair, OP hasn’t posted in awhile. I just tried to give him a suggestion, which he seemed to take, but he never posted afterwards. If he wants to make the shirts, I can send him the material, but it really depends on him.

You guys do understand you're using copywritten images and posting them on one of the most famous nintendo forums ever asking for money for them. The amount some of ya'll want to be sued is staggering.
I’m not actually asking for money. I was just showing off some designs. I don’t actually think I can make money! All cash seems to go to Custom Ink, so I guess I’ll get the satisfaction of people liking my designs right.

On that point, since it seems people liked Ridley and Bowser, I’ll post the links for anyone who wants to get the shirt.

Ridley
https://www.customink.com/designs/r...ail&utm_content=editbuylink&oe=31328828-f7283

Bowser
https://www.customink.com/designs/b...mail&utm_content=viewbutton&oe=31328828-f7283

Top Bottom