• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Epic of Woodbridge V - March 6th, 2010

Lobos

Smash Master
lol same day as GAMME......wonder how this will impact the community nationals....

Anyways im ****** names and taking ***.....wait

Aposl

Smash Ace
...how could you saw my post as i was serious :confused:

never doubt korn like that :mad:
Brilliant!

75% Coming to this: prolly bringing a team mate, and have 3 wiis to possibly bring, but GIMR isnt so do I really feel like doing all that work hmmmmmmmmm...

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i sooooooo need a ride for this

who's leaving friday night? tvc? sf4? i got a ds!? no more falco because Brawl is finally srs business??

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
i sooooooo need a ride for this

who's leaving friday night? tvc? sf4? i got a ds!? no more falco because Brawl is finally srs business??
does this mean we all have to step it up???? i mean im too lazy... also my monkey is on hiatus

Oh.

Smash Apprentice
Kenny...will doubles ACTUALLY start at 12? Four hours seems like enough time for doubles but I'm assuming people will be late

I got work from 5 to 8 on both friday and saturday fml...I was thinking I could come after work to smashfest and stay the night and then leave to go to work the next day around 3ish

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Soooo so far I guess it's looking like this.

Confimed:

SOVA (4~)
FNB (2-3 :()
ATHF (7~)
Wall Street (5-7)
Originals (4~)
The Sonics (2-4)
Lobos
Nilik
Bert
Noraa
Matty P
Exdia
Whispy
Kreva
Seagull
G-reg
SSR
bertboxer
karcist
glyph
Snakattack
Deez
NEO

Have shown interest (HELP THESE PEOPLE FIND A RIDE IF THEY HAVEN'T ALREADY!):

Omni
Lie
Hova
ADA
Pulse
Chillin (apparently o_o)

Where are these peeps at!

Meep
Hat
Bionic Sonic
Everyone else ><

I probably forgot a few :(

Just a heads up! I'm probably gonna ask several people to repark their cars when they get here so the neighbors won't complain.

@Oh. - Bracket seeding will start at 12 PM. It would be nice if you could show up :D

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
What originals still exist wtf? anyways umm yeah Oh. im doing the same on sat i work from 6am-2:30pm so ill be there for singles lol spending night then leaving for work in morning :p

Kenrawr

Smash Master
My drive way, the street area in front of my house, at the end of the cul-de-sac, off to the right of my house in front of this fence area (lots of space there, I'll show you guys. Just gotta walk across the street.) Just gotta make sure people don't park in front of my neighbors house like they sometimes do x.x

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Are you implying it'll take you a semester to beat FFXIII? Noob!

Taking MM's with my Falco/MK!

Top Bottom