• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Draw ALL The Pokemon Project

Alley Cat

Smash Apprentice
No problem :p
Also you can call me Aly, Cat reminds me of what I call my friend Katalina for short, so it looks funny to me lol

Geist

Smash Master
Premium is busted so everyone gets to keep their names whether they want to or not.
Well really it's only pranked people who can't change their names. I'm a unicorn though so I want to stay pink either way, or else I lose my powers.

:phone:

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I think pink is permanent now unless you want to remove it lol. Just go to your user cp and there's a tab in there somewhere called user groups or something, it'll let you change it if you want.

TheFourthOctave

Smash Cadet
Well, musician doesn't always correlate with composer (Besides, I don't see a concert flute mixing well with Pokemon).

Either way, I'm definitely looking forward to the next ones.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Thanks Octave! And I'm a musician too, just try drawing sometime :D

If someone could make a soundtrack for all the pokemon it'd be seriously amazing. O_o

I'm arriving home tomorrow and I'll be uploading some things then. :)

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I played piano for 8 years, then I quit 2 years ago, and I've been playing violin for 6 years. Now I kinda wish I could still play piano though :c

Geist

Smash Master
aw lol
I used to play a bunch of piano when I was younger, but now I just lightly dabble in keyboards and writing stuff here and there on sony acid.

Geist

Smash Master
lol maybe if I get my hands on the audio equipment here at school.
Also I'm not sure it's the type of music most people go for. :/ It's nothing like pop/electronica/accessible stuff.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lol, global Q&A. Cannot wait for more magnificent work :D

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yeah, this has kind of strayed off topic. Remember we have a social thread guys C: It seems global will be updating soon anyway though.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
[collapse=019 Rattata]

I think my scanner has a spot on it... the original rattata did not have a bellybutton xD
[/collapse]
Edit: Wow it looks different on my normal computer O_o I think my scanner killed it.
Edit edit: Fixed it :D

9/5/11

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hmmm...I wonder if I could draw all the pokemon in my unique style.

I don't usually do fan works because I change too much, yet have a desire not to pervert the artists original intention.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I shall try Neous D:

Thanks Mike! Steelix is gonna be a while though :awesome:

@Psycho, I think fanart is interesting because it's showing the same idea through the hand of another artist :)

Top Bottom