• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

BBQTV

Smash Master
Yuno's parents starved her and kept her locked in a cage to make her into an "elite" person,

which is why she turned into a yandere

Snare

Smash Lord
I have a question, why are the final 3 episodes of Bakemonogatari being released online only?
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...delayed-1-week

In a July interview, director Akiyuki Shinbo mentioned his plans to animate 15 episodes. However, the Japanese broadcasting schedule usually allows only 12 to 13 episodes per cours (13-week block). Because of this, Shinbo said that the staff at the SHAFT anime studio would probably air the first 12 episodes, and distribute the remaining three episodes on the official homepage for free.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
It seems that Maeda Jun is taking a temporal leave from Key. He just finished the script for "Angel Beats!" and got burnout.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Looks like there's way more art since I last went on the site, judging by your avy and sig. When's the release date?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Light novel is sometime in next month, the anime won't be out for a while. Angel kind of creeps me out with her silver hair and yellow eyes. >.<

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I just watched Reshuffle of Shakugan no Shana S.
I liked it. The art's been improved, and the story was funny.
It was funny hearing, "Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!" from both Yuji and Shana.

winter line up is posted and few anime on there that looks promising

i'll post picture later.
I'll be watching Katanagatari, for obvious reasons.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Everyone should change their avatars to a halloween version of the character in their avatar for today, if possible (it'll be hard for some, like Viper's).

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
happy halloween guys.

this is the best i found. i'm lazy to search harder.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
happy halloween guys.

this is the best i found. i'm lazy to search harder.
Asuka and Rei. Nice. :)

I didn't want to let my Kudo avy go to waste, so I made a quick (and lazy) sig out of it.
This is the first time I don't have a video linked on it though.

But yeah, Happy Halloween!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Noooo! Bad memories of Kohaku in Tsukihime!

And this was the only other Halloween related pic I had in my folder.
Ignore where it says, "Original Drama CD" and pretend it reads, "Happy Halloween".

Top Bottom