• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
K-ON kinda died at the end... I somewhat lost interest mid-point to the end of the series, it just wasn't like entertaining.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
K-ON kinda died at the end... I somewhat lost interest mid-point to the end of the series, it just wasn't like entertaining.
That's because most anime is about SOMETHING, and then has girls doing cute things as fanservice.
K-ON was about girls doing cute things, and then had doing something as an oft-forgotten afterthought.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm sticking with Boa Hancock :)

haha this originated as a k-on thread, but now k-on is almost done!
I'm glad that this is titled KyoAni/KEY thread instead of just some random anime thread (which it kinda is to a degree).
It does a good job to filter out all the bad people. :laugh:

And yeah, K-On!'s almost done. Kinda sad.
Anyone else been listening to the Mio and Yui Character CDs? They're pretty good.

I probably liked K-On! and Lucky Star more than others since I treated them as a show with no point.
It's easier to enjoy shows like these that way.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
K-On was kinda like a different version of Lucky Star for me.

I like them both, they aren't like stellar animes of epicness or something but its pretty funny and lighthearted :bee:

Minato - I listened to the Yui and Mio ones, I dunno if there are other ones. I like Yui's ^_^.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Since I always post this at this time, I'm going to do it again. Haruhi starts NAO!
I guess I'll have to wait for it to be subbed since I haven't read this chapter in the novel yet.
Only certain anime am I able to watch raw.

...where does one obtain these character cds.
Lots of different online stores IF you want to buy them. I like buying from cdjapan.co.jp
But yeah, I just used Youtube since I wanted to hear the new K-On! songs.

So I'm up this early since I wanted to read One Piece.
Since Haruhi isn't going to be subbed anytime soon, I'm just going to head back to bed...XD

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Ha...ha...ha......
There were some fanservice scenes that were a little over-the-top, in my opinion...
And was it just me, or did this
end differently than the novel......

Edit:
And I could have sworn I heard Nagato say 15,498, so how can there be another one... Perhaps I just missed something.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
aurg i had class and missed the stream lol
now i have to find the raw again

lmao @ indian k-on

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
just as i saw this post i immediately went to nipponsei

this sounds amazing

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Wow, just ****ing wow, screw the swear filter.

So ****ING AMAZING! TOO ****ING GOOD!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
God Knows is my favorite song from Haruhi...
It really is.

It's really hard to play though... On the piano and guitar. I'll learn it one day.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
season 3 is coming soon
Did you even see season 2?

*sigh* I feel like I'm drifting away from everyone =(.

Anyone watch To aru Majutsu no Index?

I think I'm going to watch Ghost in the shell or Beck next by recommendation by an amazing melee player :bee:

That or Da Capo II if I feel like I wanna see some random love story thats cheesy or something.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I made a new avy just now... It's pretty awesome. To me, at least.
I'll use it later though since my recent avy hasn't been here long enough to warrant a change.

Anyways... K-On! 13 is subbed. Go DL it.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
I haven't finished To Aru Majutsu no Index. It's ok imo.

Beck is awesome. Watch it. Also Black Lagoon. Can't wait for season 3

black hair shana is the best shana

i just noticed i used capital letters lol

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
To Aru Majutsu no Index is a good anime IMHO, they don't do huge plot crap but it's entertaining and funny. Mikoto Misaka is such a tsundere ^.^

Red hair Shana FTW, besides she looks good like this: (I like her in this picture much more better just because of the Geass :3)

I want to watch Chocotto Sister... How is it?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Oh snap.

I didn't realize the geass until you said that LOL.

Thats awesome ^_^b

So far I'm enjoying To aru Majutsu no Index.

The teacher is hilarious.

EDIT: Personally I didn't like Chokkoto sister very much >_>. But then again, I saw maybe 1 episode and then was like the characters are annoying and watched something else.

It looks pretty adorable though.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Lol she's too awesome, but Index is way too awesome >.<

Also there's going to be a sidestory thingy (I forgot what you call them.. .it's soo hot), called To Aru Kagaku no Railgun coming out this October, I can't wait for it, it might suck but who cares? It's something I WANT TO WATCH NAO!

Edit: mmm... I'll keep that in mind.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yea do you know the story about it?

Its about some guy that wished he had a little sister and he got one from some bootleg santa.

......... thats random >_<

EDIT: Index is pretty amazing she doesn't show up enough in the show =(

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Yea do you know the story about it?

Its about some guy that wished he had a little sister and he got one from some bootleg santa.

......... thats random >_<
Lmao that's like... awkward... How the Santa get a little girl, maybe he's the pedobear in disguise =O

Yeah, it makes me wonder what nonsense they put in anime, next thing I'll find is that there are giant mechincal robots being driv... Ohh wait, it already exist ^.^

Index
isn't even a important character in the story really IMHO, she's like really important at the beginning, middle for comedic reasons and at the end it's like mehhh.

Top Bottom