• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yeah, those side-views of them singing made me cringe... :dizzy: I don't know why it looks so bad in this one, since KyoAni has already had plenty of experience with side-views of characters singing (via Haruhi's Live Alive concert). Seiki Tamura is the art director for both shows, too. The singing on this one has slightly more "emotion" being emphasized, but it still shouldn't make that much of a difference. Hopefully, this'll get fixed in the DVD/BD version.

Also, I can't wait for the new Haruhi episode next week. If they truly are adapting the story the way I think they are, then it'll be epic (since I would love to hear the reactions of people who don't already know the story if it is that way).

§leepy God

Smash Master
Since the subs out for Haruhi I'll watch that right now. Other than that... how come Haruhi is still a freshmen... or is she a southmore?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Um...what?! Is that supposed to be some joke? If so, what's the punchline?

Edit: But if you truly are confused, then let me explain. The school years starts in the Spring for Japan. Since the story of all of the episodes released so far only take place up to November, it would still be their first school year.

Edit 2: Yeah, ihavespaceballs further elaborated on how High School is only 3 years there, so yeah...read that too for addition info.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
She's still a first year (aka a sophomore in america).
Remember how the first season was out of order, but they were still first years at the end of it? These new episodes happen chronologically before the "last" episode of the first season.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Hm... Well, K-On! is almost over with only one extra left. It had a good run.

Oh, and 11 more days until the last Clannad After Story DVD is released in Japan.
Hopefully they don't take too long to sub the Kyou episode.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Just letting all of you know the Kanon Visual Novel has been completely translated as of yesterday. The last patch with the last arc being Ayu's can be downloaded now. The final patch with completely without errors will be released on KEY's 10th Anniversary on July 21st.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Just letting all of you know the Kanon Visual Novel has been completely translated as of yesterday. The last patch with the last arc being Ayu's can be downloaded now. The final patch with completely without errors will be released on KEY's 10th Anniversary on July 21st.
Thanks for the heads up.
I gotta check it out when I have time, especially since I'm using a Windows OS right now so I can finally play these Visual Novels.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i know i said this already but there is going to be a new shana coming out =]

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I have a bunch of Shana avatars I could use of SWF, but I'm doing my best to hold off on them right now.
I still have some good Konata avatars left, but I really want to switch my font back to red at the same time. >.<

My avatar and font must always match... (If you ignore my older posts that is)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
There, done and done.
Konata will make a return though, don't you worry.
Plenty of awesome avatars for Shana and Konata are waiting in the holster.

And yeah, to be different, I'll start off with black haired Shana since we already have 2 red haired ones.

And if you guys would, ignore the previous posts in blue or red. XD

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
There, done and done.
Konata will make a return though, don't you worry.
Plenty of awesome avatars for Shana and Konata are waiting in the holster.

And yeah, to be different, I'll start off with black haired Shana since we already have 2 red haired ones.

And if you guys would, ignore the previous posts in blue or red. XD
yayyy nice one

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Nice avatar.

I find that Shana is much more better (hawt and loli-er) when she's red hair for some reason, she's like so AWESOME like with red hair >.<

Top Bottom