• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
haha we're amazing

@sleepy one: its a weird schedule cause its spreadout between older episodes
next episode is sometime next month lol

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
they're continuing the chronological order thing

just this time they're making season 2 fill in some gaps

Lovely

Smash Lord
this thread has the most views and most posts on the front page

get @ us
♣ I blame too many people liking KyoAni and KEY Novels, and not enough people watching all of them or looking at all of them. ;p ♥

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I guess, but (Loli) Haruhi is GOD Tier... ;)

And I noticed what happened to Steel, since his avatar also changed back (after having two different Haruhi avatars)...

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yeah many believe that this isn't going to be good compared to the rest of Key's work.

many are saying its too much of a Haruhi ripoff and there so much complaints going on about this.

also a few are thinking the same thing about Rewrite.

there is always those that will think this

about the little busters! anime that is most likely going to be a KyoAni work

this is going to be done by Aniplex, all we can do is wait and see what happens

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, it says that Aniplex is simply PRODUCING it, but there's no mention of who will ANIMATE it. And KyoAni is an animation company, so there's still a chance that KyoAni can be part of this. But I currently don't know what to think about the Haruhi rip-off...

§leepy God

Smash Master
Angel Beats' characters seems to have a weird nature, (then again, weird is normal on KEY, lol). I guess this does have to do with angels, now there needs to be a devil as a character.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Angel Beats better have a sequel if it's that many episodes on the anime. The storyline sounds like it's going to have a bit more action than expected. Than again, K-On is only 13 episodes as well. D=

Top Bottom