• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Idk sure I could get it for 39 but it would cost 20 bucks to ship it so its basically the same price as if I bought it in a store. 60+ for endless eight is not very pleasing.
Um...what are you talking about?! It would cost you $3 to ship separately (unless you happen to live in Japan or something). And since you are already getting the TTGL set (which is also part of the Bandai sale), you'll easily get completely free shipping if you order at least $49.
LOL That first part sounded way superficial of you.

But yeah, not everyone has a BD player (or even an HDTV/monitor for that matter).
I don't blame people for not wanting to buy BDs just yet. I have a BD player, but I won't be buying too many BDs since they're still expensive. I just don't have that kind of cash to throw around for anime.
I didn't mean it that way. I understand that some people don't have the means to upgrade to HD right now. When BDs came out, I decided to hold off for a while on the transition; but as time passed, I kept on noticing how much better BD is and that I would need to make that transition as soon as possible. [I finally bought my first BD release (FMA) last month (although I should have waited, since Best Buy had a super sale on FUNimation, so I could have gotten the BD part 1 of FMA for like $25 instead of $33).]
I'm just trying to advise people to think about upgrading in the near future if possible.

And you've said that you've pretty much given up on collecting anime, only focusing on manga and games... :(

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
he lives in canada

which makes him have to pay more and make it go through customs

or he was thinking it was the jp blu-rays shipping from japan which does cost a lot

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Oh, I forgot he lived in Canada. I just checked, and unfortunately, RightStuf doesn't have their free shipping deal for Canadians... :( But I don't think it'll be as much as $20. I still think the regular rate applies for Canada (so $3 for the first item and $1 for every additional item for Economy Shipping), just not the special >$49 free shipping deal.
Shipping for importing the Haruhi BD on amazon will be 2000 yen, though... T_T

EDIT: Nevermind, shipping to Canada on RightStuf is $7 + $2 for every additional product, with free shipping on orders of at least $150. (With possible customs charges...)

G U R U

Smash Lord
Every time I've order things on Rightstuf it's been $18. So I don't think it's $7 + $2 for additional items. I could be wrong though since I usually buy stuff in bulk all in one order to save on the shipping.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nagisa is probably the best female love interest of all time. i can guarantee she'll be the go-to archetype for years to come

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Every time I've order things on Rightstuf it's been $18. So I don't think it's $7 + $2 for additional items. I could be wrong though since I usually buy stuff in bulk all in one order to save on the shipping.
That wasn't a guess...it say it on their site. Either the $18 is with customs, or you ordered a lot of stuff in bulk but didn't reach $150, or they are flat out lying (which is unlikely).

And stingers is just asking for some administrative wrath! :chuckle:

G U R U

Smash Lord
That wasn't a guess...it say it on their site. Either the $18 is with customs, or you ordered a lot of stuff in bulk but didn't reach $150, or they are flat out lying (which is unlikely).

And stingers is just asking for some administrative wrath! :chuckle:
It must be a customs thing then cus it's been $18 exactly every time and ya I've never ordered more than $150.

Karasu at least you CAN draw. I can't draw worth crap.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
emo/crybaby Nagisa was annoying to me too, but nagisa's too lovable for me to hate

how exactly does After Story work out if Tomoya is with any of the other girls? i can't even imagine After Story being a fraction as goodl if you chose one of the other chars, but i've never played the VN.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
they each have their own ending but nagisa is the only one with after story

there is also an after story for tomoyo but it's a separate game

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I wanna see an after story with Kyou.

And by that I mean like a thought out one, not that rushed 2 episode special ****.

And Nagisa imo was perfectly normal being emo if I think you're talking about what I'm thinking about.
When she learned her parents gave up their dreams and futures for her.

But thats my take I <3 Nagisa so I dunno.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The biggest reason why people don't like Nagisa is that they wonder why people prefer Nagisa over any of the other heroines in Clannad.

Speaking of Clannad, for those that don't know, Prototype has recently made a VN of the official Clannad light novels for the PSP. I wish someone would translate it. :(

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Tomoyo = Kyou >>>>>>>> Misae >>>> everyone else >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nagisa

Sion

Island of Horizon
8| nagisa

Speaking of Clannad, for those that don't know, Prototype has recently made a VN of the official Clannad light novels for the PSP. I wish someone would translate it. :(
more clannad is always good. i should go rewatch that stuff or something

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HU0aMcQfeWs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HU0aMcQfeWs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

* Reminisces about watching Clannad*

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Stop making me want to rewatch Clannad. I'm already behind Black Butler season 1. )=

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Someone get Jungle to post with his yellow username color
<in the mood for posting embedded stuff
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d0vxUoJPBM0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d0vxUoJPBM0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I guess Viper has a different colored name, so that makes 8. VG would add to it, though.

And isn't Minato's yellow, already? At least it is on the default style (which I heard mods don't often use due to an error preventing them from a feature, or something).
...and you and your ability to input videos... :(

Also, Doki has finally released all of their Clannad BD episodes, so I'm going to rewatch the whole season soon! :D

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
jungle died again

minato's is blue on mine

classic blue or **** you

obv :012:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
jungle died again

minato's is blue on mine

classic blue or **** you

obv :012:
Again?

Also

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9imTp0i42A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9imTp0i42A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I hate when this happens D=

Top Bottom