• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
gah me neitherrrrrrr

this thread...could only be more awesome if more cool posters posted in here
This group we have here has plenty of "cool" to go around. Who needs more of these "cool" people...

And sometimes this happens with pictures, it seems, where it disappears for certain people at random times. CLICK HERE for it.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ya i like it but nobody seems to finish it. its very funny and i understand almost every reference. and there are cameos here and there. i started season 2 this weekend. can't say much yet. and Hina and Nagi are top tier.

LOL @ haruhi pic
I haven't started season 2.

I got some of the references, I don't think I can say all or even most though, still pretty funny to me though. I think its cuz I liked the characters.

Hina and Nagi is indeed top tier =D.

I'm kinda deciding which anime to watch. I'm probably gonna watch Last Exile because I remember hearing some good things about it. Even though I forget where from. Does anyone have any suggestions on any anime that they think is interesting?

Anyone here good with pictures and making sigs or anything of the sort?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Just finished watching all of Clannad.
Now I'm on to Clannad: After Story. :laugh:

I really liked the first season. I didn't get into it at first, but it really grew on me.
And I love how episode 24 was a Tomoyo episode. I loved it since she is my favorite character in Clannad.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yeah, it starts kind of slow, I wasn't too big on the Fuko arc

Then the Kotomi arc hit.

And i died and went to heaven.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Since KyoAni has now released the Kanon completed DVD boxset and is dubbed by Funimation, (aka best dubbers ever), I'll look into that now, though I wish it was Blu-Ray though.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Just watching various clips of the dub on youtube made me cringe. I can't stand any dub at all :/

Also K-ON! is now Mio-ON!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It really depends on which companies dubs an anime for me. I look mostly for Funimation since I've never seen them fail dubbing an anime before and most of they're DVD's you can switch to japanese voice with english subs, or they're own dubs, though I'm not sure if they did that option to Kanon though.

Also, Yui's reaction to Mio-On! and Mio's fanbase:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Only dub worth watching is Bebop

i'll post the XP theme in the KBR

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I couldn't find any of the Kanon or Air DVDs in any of my local Best Buys.
I'm going to order them online.

But I did buy FMP!, FMP Fumoffu, and Clannad at Best Buy.
It's been awhile since I've actually bought anime. LOL

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Minato: does the Clannad DVDs come with extras? all i know its eng sub only

yeah the reason you did not find Kanon and AIR was because it was discontinued by ADV and the last DVD for Kanon was never released until Funimation picked it up and finished it for them. That is why you can only find it as the Complete Box Set and not individual DVDs

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
No they didn't come with extras.

only Vol. 1 is out (episodes 1 - 12)

Vol 2 comes out May 5th

Vts

Smash Champion
going back to one of my old sigs since well

medusa is so cute when she is a little girl :psycho:

man i have 3 episode dl'd and i've just been so busy and can't watch them yet.

1 more final and finishing project then done with school woot!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Minato: does the Clannad DVDs come with extras? all i know its eng sub only
You should be asking me, not Minato... :p I actually got it before it was even released (since the place I ordered from shipped early).
yeah the reason you did not find Kanon and AIR was because it was discontinued by ADV and the last DVD for Kanon was never released until Funimation picked it up and finished it for them. That is why you can only find it as the Complete Box Set and not individual DVDs
Maybe not in stores, but right now at RightStuf, you can get the each of the Air DVDs for $7 each (even the 2nd DVD with the artbox is $7), and each of the Kanon DVDs for $7, also (the 2nd DVD with the artbox is going for $10, but they don't have DVD 5). All of these afforementioned DVDs are currently on the way to my house in some USPS truck.
No they didn't come with extras.

only Vol. 1 is out (episodes 1 - 12)

Vol 2 comes out May 5th
Actually, they come with the textless OP and ED.
And the Clannad collection 2 DVDs are also on its way to my house! :chuckle: (And would probably arrive before the release date, again.)

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
It doesn't look bad. Looks cute. The sig that is.

I think that your sig has settled it. After a round or two of PCB I am going to start Strawberry Marshmallow.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
You should be asking me, not Minato... :p I actually got it before it was even released (since the place I ordered from shipped early).[/COLOR][/FONT]
lol ok then

Maybe not in stores, but right now at RightStuf, you can get the each of the Air DVDs for $7 each (even the 2nd DVD with the artbox is $7), and each of the Kanon DVDs for $7, also (the 2nd DVD with the artbox is going for $10, but they don't have DVD 5). All of these afforementioned DVDs are currently on the way to my house in some USPS truck.[/COLOR][/FONT]
i forgot about this site. is the sell still going on?
OMG it is

Actually, they come with the textless OP and ED.
And the Clannad collection 2 DVDs are also on its way to my house! :chuckle: (And would probably arrive before the release date, again.)
lol i want interviews and more

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
is it ridiculous?

I'm feeling ridiculous, being awake right now, perhaps I'll watch it when I'm taking a break

ahhhhhhhhh, midterm preparations

too good

then again, I might just start watching it and not finish my prep work >_<

Top Bottom