• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~~The December 3rd Update~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman800

Smash Cadet
Either Hyrule or Dreamland... depends on my mood.
December 3 Update:

I was just kidding about the delay guys...

GO BUY BRAWL NOW
lol, if it was that, then I would run to gamestop the moment I see that update, hide the game, and then fake sick to get out of school.

Seriously though, I think it would just be a normal update...or a DS version. I mean, think about it. The DS has been around longer than the wii. And remember in pokemon battle revolution where you could battle using your DS and diamond or pearl? Well, maybe someone on the DS could battle someone on a wii! That would be awesome!

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
What do you mean?

You mean to use your DS as a controller =O?

Cless

Smash Champion
No, no it wouldn't. If that were one of the reasons for a delay, I'd be highly disappointed. This isn't pokemon.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
would you guys be happy if he said there will be no more updates but a demo will be available in 2 days.
though in not expecting nothing special.
(hopefully by me not expecting nothen special we will get a cool update)

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
ive got a clock on my desktop ticking down the seconds until the update, and i cant wait until it happens so all you naysayers will stfu :)

MunkyMan33

Smash Apprentice
lol, i don't expect much but I'm looking forward to coming home after work and kicking around till the update. this one just has so much hype behind it (which is why it will most likely kinda suck, halo anyone?)

DiscoShark

Smash Apprentice
In my honest opinion it's not going to be a character reveal or anything massively significant but some final smash that we haven't seen yet. Whether it be Zeldas final smash or DeDeDe's final smash it's going to be a final smash :D

brandutt845

Smash Apprentice
Watch it be some small update LOL. I dont think it will be a big deal just because its Dec.3

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
I actually wouldn't mind getting a normal update, as long as it isn't Blue or Game Modes (SE and Wi-fi are exceptions of course), but I do believe it's going to be a character, and a new one, not a vet. I believe in the 3 per month theory, and every even month (8, 10) we have got a Newcomer on the first update of the month, and guess what? December 3rd is the first update of an even month (12)!, so I think we'll get Kristal.

Or we may get a blue update... DARN YOU BLUE UPDATES!:mad:

Xiroey2

Smash Apprentice
We've already had widescreen support...
If the update is going to be as great as everyone is expecting...
I think we may get...
The megaton...

480p support ;)

Tobi-

Smash Ace
I would laugh so hard if Sakurai made it an item update on Dec 3rd. It would just show people over-hype/speculate his updates too darn much.

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
How to play:

YOU MUST AIR DODGE

When your character is falling through the air you can do something quite handy. When you press the dodge button, you can do a dodge-IN MID AIR! We really have thought of everything!!

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
How to play:

YOU MUST AIR DODGE

When your character is falling through the air you can do something quite handy. When you press the dodge button, you can do a dodge-IN MID AIR! We really have thought of everything!!
No but seriously i am hoping for a playable demo released for the public, it would be soo cool, but most likely it will be a very insignificant update, and when you read it, weither it is insanely good, or just sucks, do not spam the boards with posts saying OMG or THAT SUCKS!!!

nintenfreak92

Smash Rookie
it would be cool if the updatehad something to do with the VC because that updates tomarrow as well, I know it is not likely but a demo would be AMAZING!!!

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
it would be cool if the updatehad something to do with the VC because that updates tomarrow as well, I know it is not likely but a demo would be AMAZING!!!
Yea that would be fantastic i was thinking about that.

or since we kick *** he will give us all free copys who has ever checked smashbros.com because he has hacks and mindgamez

or he would say like sorry but due to unfortunate events microsoft has bought our rights and now brawl will be only avaible via xbox360 and the friend codes will stay.

slick128

Smash Apprentice

Oh man the Brawl update has to be good! I mean even considering the fact that it's only the American release date it just has to be good. It makes complete sense.

garbage

Smash Journeyman
I think I actually found it!

Characters

You can choose from a wide array of characters in Brawl!

AWESOME!

Star105

Smash Journeyman
the update

congradulations!

now a version of Brawl will be for the Gamecube.

now not all the same things will be in this version but it will retain the overall feel of the game

alot of my friends would like that

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Metaknights Special Moves: Part 3?

Sp1yd3r

Smash Cadet
i think its gonna be a character no one expexted to be in brawl, who knows he will surprise us on the day it happens

WaterTails

Smash Lord
As colenstein and I decided...

You must recover... AGAIN

Mario got edgeguard'd by metaknight, so he had to recover...AGAIN!

clockwerkz

Smash Rookie
haha, ness would be the ultimate WTF! update...
here's hoping for a ness character update...

Smash Ace
It would be so cool if they gave us Metaknight's special moves!

lavamage

Smash Ace
Wisconsin...yay that place no one has ever heard o
Don't forget Christmas! I wonder what Christmas present Sakurai will give us.... Anyway, I think I already posted here. Oh well. Probably a character or FS, a game mode, or some unexpected update (unexpected as in bad).

3rd time im saying this, Japanese are not christian, they are Budist and ****oism. Although they do "celebrate" christimas, it has no true meaning, they do not exchange presents, they simply get into green and red colors, ect.

HOWEVER-they do celebrate new years.

Cless

Smash Champion
Couples exchange presents on Japanese Christmas. It's more of a romantic holiday in Japan.

There are Christian Japanese people in Japan.

You spelled Shintoism wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom