• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Dark Lords' Interview Thread! [Victim: Opana]

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Well this thread died...

@ Opana Opana Which of Ganondorf's Matchups is your least favorite?

Which character do you hate to fight (barring Diddy) with any character?

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
The answer to both is Sonic, I find him very hard to punish and no match is ever short, or fun for that matter. I feel mean, I always taunt after beating them just because I hate Sonic lol.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'd like this to be revived, too. The old interviews were cool, but I feel like a lot of the Ganons have more interesting things to share than what a majority of questions allowed them to.

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
I'd like this to be revived, too. The old interviews were cool, but I feel like a lot of the Ganons have more interesting things to share than what a majority of questions allowed them to.
Agreed. I thought all hope of continuing this was lost, but I'm glad others were able to commit the usually-unforgivable sin of resurrecting the thread after months of down time.

I wonder if there is any other interest in this. It would be silly to get this going again just to have it lose momentum within a few pages. Ganons aren't really known for their forum activity, but I think we can get this going.

Last edited:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
So, let's see if we can't get this thread back on rails. What say you we take a vote on who should be our next interviewee? Preferably someone on the boards here.

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I'm all for that, I'd toss a vote @adom4 's way tbh. He's a great player that is capable of taking games off other great players and I'd really like to hear more from him.

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
Sounds good to me. Anyone know where I can get my hands on some more @adom4 vids? The only one I've been able to find is the one in the video/matchmaking thread. I'd like to study up before asking questions, if it's possible.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Try adding him, most of what I've seen is sent as replays or put up as replays for download. I know he's taken games of keitaro and DKWill.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Never say never. Let's get this going again.

Vermanubis Vermanubis would it be possible to give the management of this thread to a more active user?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'm not against the idea, but this thread's been necromanced probably 3 times, each with similar success. :p

Top Bottom