• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Criminal State: how Americans are deceived daily. MOVED TO UB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Spread the word bro! We gotta get more people in the know. Seriously, the amount of stuff we take as gospel from news channels/media in general is astounding.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Thanks for your replies. If you keep reading these articles you'll begin to get a pretty good idea of what the big issue is. We have been serving a certain country's/group's desires for many decades and no one the wiser until recently. Although I do want to point out that the gravity of this situation can hardly be overstated.

I didn't write any of the articles but you can easily leave comments/questions in any of the articles and Jeff will personally answer to you.

Edit: If you're not sure where to start I'd recommend "How Israel Wages War on the U.S.—By Way of Deception" for a nice summary of what's been going on, or perhaps "Criminal State Documentary" for a video detailing a certain country's involvement in various affairs.

Geist

Smash Master
And the difference between believing everything the US media throws at you and believing any of this that's thrown at you is...

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
No, because you asked me to spread out the word like an evangelist so I already didn't bother with your cult/religion.
blowtoes said:
And the difference between believing everything the US media throws at you and believing any of this that's thrown at you is...
Your skepticism is understandable; these definitely aren't easy ideas to accept. However I will point out a few things:

-I am not trying to promote any type of religion or cult or anything of the sort. What I am doing is linking you to a website in the hopes of making people more aware of the situation we are currently in.
-The point of this thread is to expose who the people in power really are and that they are doing their best to keep you deceived and remain secret.

Like I said before, this might not be easy to come to terms with at first. What I'm trying to stress is to just go over some of the articles the author has written, read and discover at your own pace. You don't have to tell your friends if you don't want to, nobody is compelling anyone here.

Or you can take the blue pill and continue to be manipulated and influenced. It's your call.

Perhaps I presented this info in a bad way, I'll try to remedy the OP. I'm really trying hard to help everyone because it's a downright shame what the U.S. has fallen to as whole.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy, and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realise? Ignorance is bliss.
As far as I know, the people inside the Matrix were just living a happy life and people like Neo, outside of it were wearing ****ty rags, underfed and often of black skin colour (despite the sun being blocked out for years, okay). The blue pill sounds fine.

Oh, and I don't live in the U.S. so I'm outta here.

Geist

Smash Master
I dont live there either. Regardless if I did, I dont bother with media, and I dont accept any form of information as true unless it's backed by enough substantial evidence to support it, may it be the drivel that comes out of fox or the ramblings of an online website.

At least you're not being a ***** about it, so I suppose I can respect that. Know that ive known of people who honestly believed tap water had mind controlling drugs issued by the fbi, and in all honesty I dont see some of this as all that different.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
There a lots of different, wild conspiracy theories that either make no relative sense, have no reliable origin/based off myth, or just the result of pure paranoia (that mind-drug in the water thing you gave is a good example of all three).

However! This is where things get a bit different: This site has numerous facts that trace everything back to a common source. Whereas in most conspiracy theories usually revolve around guesswork, read these articles and the pieces of the puzzle all come together beautifully and point directly at the culprit, who has pretended to be our ally for almost 70 years now but has instead been sucking the life out of America and the American people.

Edit: Also, I may go ahead and point out that the people who do know this truth have had a difficult time getting it around. Censorship is very tight by the ones in power. Jeff Gates had to search a long time for a publisher that would not reject his book!

Edit2: If you want to see a very real demonstration of this censorship, try typing the address criminalstate.com onto a youtube comment. I guarantee you that it will not be able to post! You need to sort of censor dodge for it to post your comment. It's really creepy.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Well I tried google.com and facebook.com and both posted and when i typed in criminalstate.com it said error and wouldn't let me post it.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Well I tried google.com and facebook.com and both posted and when i typed in criminalstate.com it said error and wouldn't let me post it.
Well there you go. Same exact thing happened in my case. This is more than just censorship though. This stuff goes way deep.

Edit: Updated OP, made it neater and added some interesting questions that are all, in fact, answered to a fairly high degree at the site.

Moved thread to User Blogs! I'll be posting there from now on.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Edit2: If you want to see a very real demonstration of this censorship, try typing the address criminalstate.com onto a youtube comment. I guarantee you that it will not be able to post! You need to sort of censor dodge for it to post your comment. It's really creepy.
I just tried putting a youtube link into a youtube comment and it was censored too! Zomg!

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Huh, everything in this world is a conspiracy nowadays. The fact that sites like Google censor things that would reveal said conspiracies proves it even more.

I'd say I would live as a hermit to escape this worldwide bedlam, but oh, even hermits are monitored by big brother. There seems to be no escape from it all. I guess all we can do is hope things don't spiral even more out of control than it already has. It seems the term "freedom" is such a loose one, watered down to nigh insignificance.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
-Why were John F Kennedy and his brother Robert F Kennedy assassinated?
-Who staged 9/11 and why?
-Why are our taxes so high?
-What is Game Theory Warfare?
-Why can't Israel and Palestine consent to peace?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I just tried putting a youtube link into a youtube comment and it was censored too! Zomg!
Yeah, they usually block links so that people won't spam their vids all over the place, and it also helps stop spambots.

I read a few of the articles, and I mostly found them to be poorly written articles that use "facts" to come up with ridiculous ideas. Did Glenn Beck write them?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah, they usually block links so that people won't spam their vids all over the place, and it also helps stop spambots.
That's just what they want you to think.

Anyway, since this is now in UB, this isn't needed.

*Stupidity containment shield activated*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom