• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Coral Springs Bros. Monthly House Tournaments! Invite your friends!!! =D

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Was pretty fun. I had an enjoyable time and met some nice new people.

1. Seibrik
2. MVD
3. NickRiddle

14 entrants. Benny why didn't ya go D:

:rosalina:

8Bitman

Smash Master
So from what I heard everyone loved it because it was comfortable.... 14 Entrants.... I want to see a bigger number next time.

Also sorry that it took a wwwhhhiiillleeee guys. I will definitely try to find a solution. I mean **** we had 5 T.V's... That's a lot.... It was obviously something else.....

ALSO!!! Attention!!! New Door fee policy!!!!

I am making it that the only people that don't have to pay Door fee are the ones who bring cars with a lot of people.

We definitely need Wii's and T.V's but we technically paid for this to happen. But of course it was mainly because it was the first tourney and I will be tweaking a few problems for the future ones.

Basically for the Door fee policy, what I am trying to get at, is that, everyone bringing their Wii's, and the one T.V allowed this to happen. So even if you bring them I am taking Door fee. I am going through the trouble to host this whole thing, the least everyone can do is bring their Wii's and setups to help us out a bit.

Sorry if it sounds a bit harsh but yeah. >->

Thank you everyone for coming to the first one and hopefully I will have many more bigger, and much more successful ones to follow. Yall da bess!!! =3

Top Bottom