• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Complete CSP Compendium

mrmario5125

Smash Rookie
I have seen those, and thank you.
Here are some others.
Hopefully I can find all of them for every character.

Falco:

Ness:

Dr. Mario:

Peach:

Fox:

Last edited:

SSB Bentendo

Smash Rookie
NNID
BowlyBen
All Right Classic Mode Poses

*Edit
Some More

*Edit

Even More

Thanks for the crown puff picture (super late thank you.) but can you please post the classic mode as well as the victory poses for crown puff?

Last edited:

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Thanks for the crown puff picture (super late thank you.) but can you please post the classic mode as well as the victory poses for crown puff?
Here's all the crown puffs I have. Don't forget to click for full res.

puff (2).png
puff (2).png
crown 2.png

Last edited:

ChrissCross

Smash Rookie
All Right Classic Mode Poses

*Edit
Some More

*Edit

Even More

Big time thanks from me for doing this, my game looks a lot cleaner now thx to you. But do you happen to have the Red Falco alt? Seems like you posted neutral twice.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace

Big time thanks from me for doing this, my game looks a lot cleaner now thx to you. But do you happen to have the Red Falco alt? Seems like you posted neutral twice.
Woah, sorry about that. Thanks for letting me know, here it is:

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Any chance of a version of this which has Sheik as opposed to Zelda?
Put these in the texture folder and replace the files that were there.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/492at8j3tiz7fki/Sheik_HD.7z

UnclePunch UnclePunch Is there anyway you can make a CSP for both Zelda/Sheik in one shot?
HD and SD Textures included: http://www.mediafire.com/file/crsx368bxvqx2lt/Sheik_and_Zelda_CSP.7z

SD

HD

Can you do CSPs with of all characters with Steelia's HQ textures with them?
Sorry, I don't have any save states unfortunately so doing it all again would be extremely time consuming.

Last edited:

NS23

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SLOK#533

NS23

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SLOK#533
UnclePunch UnclePunch Three things: First - Do you plan on making any more CSPs?... Just curious. Second - You've posted two full CSPs on Modulous so far, correct? Last - Sometimes when I try to put a PNG on my ISO for CSPs it doesn't go on and says there's an error. Is it because the picture looks smaller than the rest?
Thank you for all your stuff, it's actually sick!!!

Last edited:

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
UnclePunch UnclePunch Three things: First - Do you plan on making any more CSPs?... Just curious. Second - You've posted two full CSPs on Modulous so far, correct? Last - Sometimes when I try to put a PNG on my ISO for CSPs it doesn't go on and says there's an error. Is it because the picture looks smaller than the rest?
Thank you for all your stuff, it's actually sick!!!
1. At the moment, no. If I find some good poses I may make some, but I don't have any plans at the moment.
2. Yeah, so far I've uploaded the Classic Mode Right and Left Poses onto Modulous. I think most of the Victory Pose CSP's are in this thread. I might organize them into a single file in the future.
3. PM me a screenshot of the error along with the .png file you're trying to add.

Thanks for the kind words! :101:

Last edited:

NS23

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SLOK#533
1. At the moment, no. If I find some good poses I may make some, but I don't have any plans at the moment.
2. Yeah, so far I've uploaded the Classic Mode Right and Left Poses onto Modulous. I think most of the Victory Pose CSP's are in this thread. I might organize them into a single file in the future.
3. PM me a screenshot of the error along with the .png file you're trying to add.

Thanks for the kind words! :101:
Ignore 3... But I did find an error with the Green Pikachu's Right Classic Pose. The hat is not on his head. lol
wutpika (1).png

EDIT:
I was also un-able to export the Black Young Link from the Right Classic Poses. Any chance you can send that one file to me?

Last edited:

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Ignore 3... But I did find an error with the Green Pikachu's Right Classic Pose. The hat is not on his head. lol View attachment 120052

EDIT:
I was also un-able to export the Black Young Link from the Right Classic Poses. Any chance you can send that one file to me?
LOL looks like I messed up when exporting the layers. I'll have the redo pikachu. Here's black YL
tex1_136x188_98d0b026a0290b06_15ee588e9b70cc45_9.png

Top Bottom