• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The Classic Tourney #3! ROUND 2 IS NOW UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
~The brakets are now up!

SD: 3/7/10
DL: 3/13/10

Get your matches done and play your best! :)

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
2/3 is a little more intense than 3/5 that's why, it's moving by faster and you have less chances to comeback. 3/5 is too long, and actually gets boring :/
I think it's the opposite. Its more intense/fun. It doesn't matter wheter it moves faster or not because it'll get done anyways since they are already playing. I strongly hate that bolded reason. Its rather stupid. <_<
Well, that's just my opinion here.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I actually agree with Knubs on this. Make finals 3/5.
No aibou. Why is that sfx100? You lose twice and that's it. 3/5 is just more matches for no reason :/ I don't belive a person she get more than 2 chances, and that's what 2/3 provides. And I don't see how that's opposite, if you have less chances, it would be more intense. Kinda like archery, if you have bows to shoot at a target, which would be more intense having to shoot 2/3 targets or 3/5?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
No aibou. Why is that sfx100? You lose twice and that's it. 3/5 is just more matches for no reason :/ I don't belive a person she get more than 2 chances, and that's what 2/3 provides. And I don't see how that's opposite, if you have less chances, it would be more intense. Kinda like archery, if you have bows to shoot at a target, which would be more intense having to shoot 2/3 targets or 3/5?
Yeah, but the point in 3/5 is to make it longer to a point where comebacks are possible.
There is no much difference between 2/3 & 3/5 like you said, so why can't it be best of 5 for the finals? No one wants to see a 2/3 Grand Finals to be honest. Its pretty plain. Someone is going to get the advantage on the first stage anyways because its wifi and most people don't strike.

i play knubs hoorayy?
Knubs is pretty terrible at brawl. You got this.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Yeah, but the point in 3/5 is to make it longer to a point where comebacks are possible.
There is no much difference between 2/3 & 3/5 like you said, so why can't it be best of 5 for the finals? No one wants to see a 2/3 Grand Finals to be honest. Its pretty plain. Someone is going to get the advantage on the first stage anyways because its wifi and most people don't strike.

Exactly, I want it to where there are no comebacks, 2 chances that's good :)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hmm
2nd tourney where I play the host first round.

: ( random seeding hates me.

poochman125@hotmail.com

Smash Apprentice
ok i know this has nothing 2 do with smash bros but has anyone got tatsunoko vs capcom, i fink its similar but totally different. anyways its 1 bad *** game dat i just got and i dont mind training with anyone. if you have not heard of the game, plz search it on youtube.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
~ 2-0 GGS kola ^^.

Lol that last 1 was to close, cool ike though, I only play 1 beast ike so it was fun playing another ike for a change.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
GGs

It was close, especially for such an awful matchup for Ike lol.

twas fun though.

Edit: Oh and if it isn't any trouble, can I add ZSS?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
o.o I dunno, I might use Marth after I go to my god parents house. They have a pretty good internet provider so the connection would be faster. But until then, I won't be using Marth online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom