• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Chibi-Robo for SSB4 Thread!! A little guy with BIG Potential!

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
So long as this song makes it into SSB4
♪ ♫ Drake Redcrest Theme ♪ ♫

Chibi Robo has alot going for him, I'd be surprised if he didn't appear as an assist at least.
Yes!

This, is the song I want.
♪ ♫ Chibi-Robo Title Theme ♪ ♫

I found this interesting:
[COLLAPSE="Nintendo Wiki "Major Characters" Sub-Catagory"]
[/COLLAPSE]

A Nintendo Wiki with a Sub-Category of "Major Characters" in the Nintendo Universe. Basically almost everyone on that list is playable in Smash Brothers except for Toad, Bowser Jr., Andross, Mii, and Chibi-Robo.

I think that's awesome! 3 of those 5 are already heavily debated in the forums, Andross is already a "No" thanks to Wolf, but Chibi-Robo is the one people always seem to underestimate and/or forget about. Chibi-Robo IS a Nintendo Franchise that has been given some form of representation in Smash already.

Let's just hope that Bandai Namco, (Who almost originally made Chibi-Robo, until they gave up Skip Ltd. it to Nintendo) mentions him somewhere during development, like "Hey, you know that franchise we gave to you guys? Chibi-Robo? You guys should put him in it!" hahah

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
K. Rool and Ridley are also listed.

D

Deleted member

Are you seriously using a Wiki category to determine who should be in the game?

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
Are you seriously using a Wiki category to determine who should be in the game?
Are you seriously taking my post seriously?

I said it was "cool", in an effort to question why he is usually forgotten about.

and Yes, I didn't see Ridley and K. Rool at first. haha forgot about that.

EDIT: Even still with those two, 5 of 7 are highly talked about. Ridley and K. Rool almost expected this time around. :p

My point is that we have a Franchise/Character that exists, that not many seem to acknowledge, that has potential to be a character without having to reach into slight obscurity of other franchises. Some others on that "list", although a trivial list, are generally accepted characters that have high amount of discussions on these forums. Chibi-Robo generally goes unopposed when brought up, but that's just it... when brought up. :c

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
I just realized the House Chibi-Robo works in has no Bathroom, no computers, a TV with Dials, and they own record players.
Hard to place a time period on this game. Yaknow what with the friggin Robots runnin around the house and yet the house is devoid of tech.
Add that song you posted to the first post along with

Funkmaster Flower
Drake Redcrest Theme (English)

I considered The Egg Soldiers theme and the theme of the fortune teller guy in the basement, there were a few other catchy ones but these were the only ones suited for battle.

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
I just realized the House Chibi-Robo works in has no Bathroom, no computers, a TV with Dials, and they own record players.
Hard to place a time period on this game. Yaknow what with the friggin Robots runnin around the house and yet the house is devoid of tech.
Add that song you posted to the first post along with

Funkmaster Flower
Drake Redcrest Theme (English)

I considered The Egg Soldiers theme and the theme of the fortune teller guy in the basement, there were a few other catchy ones but these were the only ones suited for battle.
Great! I'll add them to the OP!

Along with:

VICTORY THEME

and I thought they always said that it took place in the late 50's early 60's? :o

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Alright now that his stage theme and victory theme are taken care of, we just gotta finish the moveset and this support thread will be complete.
I'm surprised you didn't include the chibi blaster into the moveset. That would be a better neutral special, and the trash throwing attack could be part of his throws.

[Up Smash] Yes!: an exclamation mark sign pops out of Chibi-Robo's head.

[Neutral Special] Chibi Blaster: Chibi-Robo's arm morphs into a cannon. Small green lasers shoot out with a short range.
[Neutral Special Charged] : The Chibi Blaster emits a larger laser with improved range, speed and damage.

[Up Throw] No!: A Red Cirlce with a line through it pops out of chibi robo's head, smacking foe's up.
[Front Throw] Throw Out the Trash: Chibi Robo Lobs the opponent forward.

Thats just some stuff I thought of incorporating the signs and blaster.
Maybe if he had an attack where he stuffed the opponent into his head.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
For the Throws, doesn't Chibi Robo pick up pieces of trash and throw them a lot in his game? If so, you can probably have his grab be like Donkey Kong's where he can carry a person around despite his small stature. His Forward Throw would be a basic toss forward, his Up throw can have the top part of his head fling the foe upwards, the Back Throw is a simple suplex, and the Down Throw could consist of a Downward toss followed by a surge from his plug. The pummel could also involve electrical discharges.

Just my contribution for the first post.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Perhaps. That would definitely fit Chibi. I just put those there for something to go off of.

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
[Up Smash] Yes!: an exclamation mark sign pops out of Chibi-Robo's head.

[Neutral Special] Chibi Blaster: Chibi-Robo's arm morphs into a cannon. Small green lasers shoot out with a short range.
[Neutral Special Charged] : The Chibi Blaster emits a larger laser with improved range, speed and damage.

[Up Throw] No!: A Red Cirlce with a line through it pops out of chibi robo's head, smacking foe's up.
[Front Throw] Throw Out the Trash: Chibi Robo Lobs the opponent forward.
I think you're right, the Neutral Special SHOULD be the Chibi-Blaster/charged. It is the one item he actually attacks with haha

And Like Opossum said, his up throw could be something in his head the hits the opponent upwards. (Like the Red "No" Sign!)

For the Throws, doesn't Chibi Robo pick up pieces of trash and throw them a lot in his game? If so, you can probably have his grab be like Donkey Kong's where he can carry a person around despite his small stature. His Forward Throw would be a basic toss forward, his Up throw can have the top part of his head fling the foe upwards, the Back Throw is a simple suplex, and the Down Throw could consist of a Downward toss followed by a surge from his plug. The pummel could also involve electrical discharges.

Just my contribution for the first post.
Chibi does put abnormally large things inside his head, not just trash..hmm...

Looking back, I don't have any Grab/Throw movesets!

But you're totally right. I like the Forward, Back, and Up throws, but maybe his down throw could be where he puts the player in his head (similar to Kirby), where he walks really slow but the player is contained for a couple seconds. The back throw could use his plug too or something.. What do you guys think about that?

I'll definitely add you guy's moves to the OP moveset.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Perhaps for the backthrow, Chibi wraps the opponent in the cord, and pulls to shoot them outward, perhaps in a humorous spinning motion?

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps for the backthrow, Chibi wraps the opponent in the cord, and pulls to shoot them outward, perhaps in a humorous spinning motion?
Can characters get Dizzy? I forget haha. If that's a new item or trap-caused physic in the next one, that move can have the characters get Dizzy when spun!

Or they can act like they do during a "Shield Break" for a bit less than usual.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Thats genius XD Wrapping them up like that'd be hilarious.
Also I like Onyx' Idea of using the down throw to carry opponents.

Now to think up some aerials. (Any variations of the special attacks in the air?)

Neutral Air: Chibi Robo Spins with the cord wrapping tightly around him.

Front Air: Chibi Robo flying side kick Like This Picture

Maybe some special moves act differently in the air. Like his Side Special is a random item that only works on the ground (Tooth Brush Spoon Etc). In the air he should lob trash out of his head or something.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Come to think of it, I don't like the idea of the Chibi Blaster being his Special. We already have so many blasters, and because I expect Mega Man, I wouldn't want a third character using an arm cannon thing. I don't think it reflects well on what kind of character Chibo-Robo is either. He's a cleaning robot trying to make his family happy, so using his toothbrush or something would be better for him I'd say.

This would be a silly attack, but remember how the game would punish you for being impatient while saving? If you kept hitting the exit button really fast, some piece of trash would fall on your head after you pulled out of the outlet. IN SMASH, I think it'd be funny if you actually had time to dodge the debris. Referring to how everyone wished they could have done. If it landed on someone else, it would hurt them, but you would take damage if you failed to hit someone above you or didn't dodge. So it would be similar to Pikachu's Thunder. Would be fun to use in the air. Letting it fall through you as you air dodged and used the Chibi Copter to get back to the stage.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
A nice Up Air would be flipping upside down to hit the foes with his feet. It just seems to fit Chibi.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
This would be a silly attack, but remember how the game would punish you for being impatient while saving? If you kept hitting the exit button really fast, some piece of trash would fall on your head after you pulled out of the outlet.
So THAT'S what that was!?! I kept searching for a ninja in the shadows!
Didn't think Oasis would be so knowledgeable on Chibi-Robo.

Now Chibi Robo needs a pummel attack. The attack he performs when the opponent is grabbed.
Maybe a chibi bi#$% slap?
Or he could just smack em with his head lid opening up.

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
Come to think of it, I don't like the idea of the Chibi Blaster being his Special. We already have so many blasters, and because I expect Mega Man, I wouldn't want a third character using an arm cannon thing. I don't think it reflects well on what kind of character Chibo-Robo is either. He's a cleaning robot trying to make his family happy, so using his toothbrush or something would be better for him I'd say.

This would be a silly attack, but remember how the game would punish you for being impatient while saving? If you kept hitting the exit button really fast, some piece of trash would fall on your head after you pulled out of the outlet. IN SMASH, I think it'd be funny if you actually had time to dodge the debris. Referring to how everyone wished they could have done. If it landed on someone else, it would hurt them, but you would take damage if you failed to hit someone above you or didn't dodge. So it would be similar to Pikachu's Thunder. Would be fun to use in the air. Letting it fall through you as you air dodged and used the Chibi Copter to get back to the stage.
Quite possibly the Toothbrush? Or the original random trash generation? What do you think?

I even thought that maybe what could differentiate Chibi-Blaster from other arm cannon things, is that Chibi's could only leave damage but not make players flinch unless they charged. Would that be enough of a separation?

A nice Up Air would be flipping upside down to hit the foes with his feet. It just seems to fit Chibi.
haha it would. I think the important thing about Chibi is capturing his "essence". Chibi is basically a cleaning robot that befriends families and toys alike and solves problems.

Smash Bros would have to make Chibi act like he just wants to stop everyone from pummeling each other, not destory them while keeping the stage clean at the same time haha do that, succesfully, and Chibi would be a fun character to watch and play as.

I loved Chibi-robo, but the character seems perfect as an assist trophy. He quickly runs around the stage scrubbing the floor with his toothbrush making it sparkly and slippery. Players walking on his freshly cleaned and sparkly surface will slip.

Personally, making the character large enough to be playable takes away from his character: being a tiny adorable robot. He is the only character I feel this way about. I still wouldn't be upset if he was playable though, esspesally if it means we get a Chibi-Robo stage like this:

The Sanderson's Kitchen
Players battle it out on the Sanderson's grill while Mr. Sanderson (the guy in the background) makes some burgers. Players are unable to touch the actual grill and must battle on the buns and patties placed on it. There will be two very large patties or buns for players to stand on at a time. Mr. Sanderson will occasionally flip the buns and patties smashing any players on them. He will also occasionally replace the cooked item with a new one and anyone standing on it at the time will fall onto the grill. When not flipping or moving food Mr. Sanderson watches on with that exact look on his face as the tiny Nintendo characters duke it out on his delicious burgers.

Nice touches would be to have Jenny coloring at the table and Mrs. Sanderson next to the counter in the background. The dog could occasionally walk through the kitchen with Sophie the toy worm in his mouth.

writing that really made me want to play Chibi-Robo again.

MelMoe

Smash Journeyman
I prefer the trash idea than the blaster for his neutral B, it is his most defining trait from his games.

Side B: Blaster
It could work somewhat similar to how Samus shoots her missiles; smash B could produce the stronger blast

Up Smash: Squirter
Points the squirter above & blasts a spray of water

Down Smash: Spoon
Creates pitfalls

Side Smash: Toothbrush
Quickly brings out the toothbrush & cleans the floor; hitting anyone nearby

EDIT: @ The Drilling Juggernaut Nice stage concept, it would be great fun to play on.

:phone:

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Yeah the trash idea was better, and I think I might have suggested that in the first place. But the chibi blaster was his only weapon so it wouldn't be right to just ignore it. Maybe a side smash or throw could incorporate it. It's a very short ranged projectile. Not much more than a pikmin would go during a side smash. The blaster that is.

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
[COLLAPSE="Quote: The Drilling Juggernaut"]
I loved Chibi-robo, but the character seems perfect as an assist trophy. He quickly runs around the stage scrubbing the floor with his toothbrush making it sparkly and slippery. Players walking on his freshly cleaned and sparkly surface will slip.

Personally, making the character large enough to be playable takes away from his character: being a tiny adorable robot. He is the only character I feel this way about. I still wouldn't be upset if he was playable though, esspesally if it means we get a Chibi-Robo stage like this:

The Sanderson's Kitchen
Players battle it out on the Sanderson's grill while Mr. Sanderson (the guy in the background) makes some burgers. Players are unable to touch the actual grill and must battle on the buns and patties placed on it. There will be two very large patties or buns for players to stand on at a time. Mr. Sanderson will occasionally flip the buns and patties smashing any players on them. He will also occasionally replace the cooked item with a new one and anyone standing on it at the time will fall onto the grill. When not flipping or moving food Mr. Sanderson watches on with that exact look on his face as the tiny Nintendo characters duke it out on his delicious burgers.

Nice touches would be to have Jenny coloring at the table and Mrs. Sanderson next to the counter in the background. The dog could occasionally walk through the kitchen with Sophie the toy worm in his mouth.

writing that really made me want to play Chibi-Robo again.
[/COLLAPSE]

i am DEFINITELY adding that to the OP under a new "Stage" category. I love it :) As a "stage KO" hazard, Mr. Sanderson's spatula should be able to flip people hahah

[COLLAPSE="Quote: MelMoe"]
I prefer the trash idea than the blaster for his neutral B, it is his most defining trait from his games.

Side B: Blaster
It could work somewhat similar to how Samus shoots her missiles; smash B could produce the stronger blast

Up Smash: Squirter
Points the squirter above & blasts a spray of water

Down Smash: Spoon
Creates pitfalls

Side Smash: Toothbrush
Quickly brings out the toothbrush & cleans the floor; hitting anyone nearby

EDIT: @ The Drilling Juggernaut Nice stage concept, it would be great fun to play on.

:phone:
[/COLLAPSE]

I definitely need to refine the moveset, (due to me not knowing the SPECIFIC amount of moves that can be different are.. :\ )

Yeah the trash idea was better, and I think I might have suggested that in the first place. But the chibi blaster was his only weapon so it wouldn't be right to just ignore it. Maybe a side smash or throw could incorporate it. It's a very short ranged projectile. Not much more than a pikmin would go during a side smash. The blaster that is.
See, that's what I think.. I feel standard should be the gun with blasts that don't make people flinch unless charged. It's a signature weapon for him. (His only one)

Maybe the Trash, if not standard B, can be a taunt? or something? :\

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Who knows. But if were thinking up stage ideas
[COLLAPSE="The Living Room"]
[/COLLAPSE]

The Battle takes place on the table in the living room. The camera faces towards the couch where (during the day) the sanderson family and giga robo are cheering you on, but at night the toys come alive and start cheering or, in drake redcrest's case, posing. The cast of Chibi-Robo appear giant as they did to Chibi-Robo himself.

The time isn't determined by real time, but randomly decided when you select the stage. Holding down a certain button when you press it can force it to be day or night though.

EDIT: Also I found this. Nothing important just thought it was funny -> http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2009/07/504x_chibicop.jpg

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I actually really like the stage ideas. So as far as time goes, it is more like the two Mushroomy Kingdom levels than Smashville, correct?

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
I keep imagining ways that Chibi would get caught up in the Smash Bros universe.Olimar is picking Pikmin when he accidentally plucks Chibi from the ground. Or Chibi has just achieved Rank #1 and earned the title of Super Chibi Robo. Telly congratulates him with his warbly mumblings. Suddenly the camera zooms in on Mr. Sanderson's face. OOH! Look at that! The smash bros tournament is being televised. Telly suggests that if they join the tournament they'll earn mundo Happy Points. They leave giga robo in charge of the house and set off for the fray!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Revived after 7 months?

Nevertheless, Chibi-Robo....seems to be an interesting addition.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I recently beat the original Chibi-Robo for the Gamecube again and I have to say, the absolute LEAST that can be done is to make Chibi-Robo an assist trophy. Picking up items and scrubbing the floor to make it more slippery is both directly in his character and completely in style of an AT.

In the chance that he does reach full playable status, however, he'd still be a pretty good addition. May I throw in my own two cents for bits of a moveset?

Neutral Special: Garbage Disposal - His lid pops open and a random piece of trash comes out for him to throw, the properties and amount of damage depending on the trash.
Side Special: Chibi-Blaster - Standard projectile, slightly homes up or down towards the opponent. Can be charged to stun the opponent if it hits.
Up Special: Squirter - Sprays water out a squirter that propells Chibi-Robo upwards, leaving the ground beneath him wet and prone to making the opponent slip at the spot he launched from. In attention to detail, the Chibi-Copter can't fly upwards, meaning something like this would be a more sensible and unique recovery.
Down Special: Charge - Holding down a charge regenerates Chibi-Robo's energy, affecting the strength of his moves.
Final Smash: Giga-Robo - Chibi-Robo uses his radar to call upon Giga-Robo, who falls down right behind Chibi-Robo's position. The initial landing can bury opponents in the ground. Giga-Robo proceeds to stomp upon and grab opponents, finishing with a charged up "Giga-Blaster" before walking off the screen.

Up Smash: The Chibi-Copter pops out of his lid to quickly rotate and score multiple hits above him.
Side Smash: Whips out his toothbrush and rapidly scrubs the floor in front of him, doing multiple hits.
Down Smash: Uses a spoon to do heavy knockback in a concentrated area, very much like Lucas' Down Smash.

Grab: Stuffs the opponent into his head. Completely reasonable considering he can shove a pirate ship 50 times his size into that lid of his.
Grab Attack: Shakes up and down to throw the opponent around inside of him.
Up Throw: Launches the opponent straight upwards out of his lid.
Forward Throw: Pops the opponent out and lobs them forward like trash.
Back Throw: Pops the opponent out and takes a swing at them with his plug, batting them into the ground behind him.
Down Throw: Pops the opponent out, jumps up, grabs his plug, and thrusts it onto them for electrical damage.

Up Taunt: Dances similarly to one of his Boom Box animations in Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol.
Side Taunt: His little "cleaning bonus" dance, including the song.
Down Taunt: Poses like Drake Redcrest, creating a small explosion behind him that does slight damage to opponents nearby.

Additionally, I can imagine that his plug, a trademark feature and mechanic of Chibi-Robo, could be picked up at any time you stand on it, acting like a limited-ranged throwing item. This could give an excuse to make Chibi's ground attacks a little bit more weak, promoting use of comboing with Chibi's plug instead. Bonus shenanigans if the opponent can pick up his plug to throw, too.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Hey sorry for the bump but I thought it was worth mentioning that Chibi-Robo is getting a 3DS eShop Sequel.
EDIT:
here is the actual game trailer

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I know Chibi doesn't have a very good shot at getting in but DAYUM I would main him fast if he got in.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I still think the idea of him having weak standard attacks with a throwable plug to make up for it sounds like a fun play-style.

And that trailer made me giggly in my seat. I really hope it goes international this time instead of Japan-only like the second DS one did. Let's hope it doesn't get commercially screwed over by any WalMart-only deals, either.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I still think the idea of him having weak standard attacks with a throwable plug to make up for it sounds like a fun play-style.

And that trailer made me giggly in my seat. I really hope it goes international this time instead of Japan-only like the second DS one did. Let's hope it doesn't get commercially screwed over by any WalMart-only deals, either.
Well considering it is an eShop title, it's all up to Nintendo with this one.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Do you think this game will increase his chances much? I have to say I've never played a Chibi Robo game but I'm very interested in trying one at some point. It's partially one of the reasons I'd like to see him playable, to increase his notoriety and also because gameplay videos I've watched on youtube make him look very interesting.

I love how he can carry his socket like tail around with him...and he has to charge himself up or he'll switch off.

Chibi Robo strikes me as the kind of character Sakurai could just pull out of his hat randomly. I find it kinda hard to place Chibi Robo in terms of how possible he is.

lint789

Smash Cadet
I am hoping that what happened with Fire Emblem raises incentive for adding Chibi-Robo. Marth and Roy were almost CUT from the American melee, but they stayed, and an amazing series got the popularity boost it needed to go overseas. Chibi-Robo is a creative and original game (something rare now a days). I hope Nintendo can see the potential in raising the popularity of the Chibi-Robo series through smash.

Also his moveset potential is incredible. Much better than other characters that are considered shoe-ins like K. Rool or Little Mac.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
I remember seeing the first Chibi-Robo game in stores when I was younger, and playing a demo of it. I thought what I played was really fun, and Chibi-Robo has always been a character I'd like to see get into Super Smash Bros. as a player character. He just seems perfect for the role, and he has another game now, which raises his chances for inclusion being that he is no longer a "one-shot character". Unfortunately, I do not see him as being incredibly likely, but I'd be all for it if he's in.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I remember seeing the first Chibi-Robo game in stores when I was younger, and playing a demo of it. I thought what I played was really fun, and Chibi-Robo has always been a character I'd like to see get into Super Smash Bros. as a player character. He just seems perfect for the role, and he has another game now, which raises his chances for inclusion being that he is no longer a "one-shot character". Unfortunately, I do not see him as being incredibly likely, but I'd be all for it if he's in.

he hasnt been one shot for years, this is his fourth game

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I still think that Chibi-Robo himself is much more likely to appear as an Assist Trophy this time around rather than as a character. A small cleaning robot buddy just screams Assist Trophy in the first place, and Sakurai's views might be that having Chibi might be excessive between already (likely) having R.O.B. and Mega Man as robots in the roster.

But hey, in a way that's a good thing. Not a lot of character support groups can boast that their character is almost guaranteed to make an appearance on the battlefield, regardless of being playable or not.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Well to be fair R.O.B, Mega Man and Chibi Robo would all be very different moveset wise. Not to mention Mega Man seems more like an Android than a pure robot.

I don't think it's fair to exclude a character just because they're a robot...I would hope Sakurai doesn't use that reasoning....there's a lot more fleshy characters in smash bros than robotic characters and some of them are clones of each other.

I would rather have a bunch of unique playable robots than a bunch of fleshy clones.

Top Bottom