• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Characters who Deserved to make it but didnt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
VECTOR MAN, if you dont know him then look him up he would be perfect

Crash Bandicoot, it would never happen but he would be awesome

Megaman

Banjo Kazooie

Rayman

Spyro, would never happen

Cranky Kong

Tiny Kong

Lanky Kong

King K. rool

Krystal

Peppy Hare

Slippy

General Pepper

Kat Monroe

Black Shadow

Baby Mario + Baby Luigi, would work like ice climbers but with baby mario and luigi

Tails and Knuckles

Birdo

THE RETURN OF MEWTWO

Skull Kid

Deku Link

Another Pokemon Trainer but with Team Rocket Pokemon

JusticeWillPrevail

Smash Cadet
Claus, since Sakurai really likes Mother I thought he had a good chance of showing up, (Masked Man form, don't tell me Lucas has an alt color I know), but he didn't =(.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
No offense, but I think this thread fails hard cause of the dumb suggestions such as Birdo and Kat Monroe. This is supposed to be a thread of characters that DESERVED to make it, not your little wannabe nintendo all-stars. I'm serious. Just look at all of the thick headed suggestions and you will see what I mean.

Anyway, characters that ACTUALLY should have made it were characters like Ridley (main rival of Samus Aran and most wanted character in the polls?), K. Rool (main DK villan and Brawl could have used another heavyweight), and Geno (Most wanted Mario character and came from a fantastic game.)

Ikepwnsyou

Smash Cadet
issac, roy, balloon man,krystal, cloud, and mii! i would love to make a mii of whoever made a ike mii!

Samuelson

Smash Lord
No offense, but I think this thread fails hard cause of the dumb suggestions such as Birdo and Kat Monroe. This is supposed to be a thread of characters that DESERVED to make it, not your little wannabe nintendo all-stars. I'm serious. Just look at all of the thick headed suggestions and you will see what I mean.

Anyway, characters that ACTUALLY should have made it were characters like Ridley (main rival of Samus Aran and most wanted character in the polls?), K. Rool (main DK villan and Brawl could have used another heavyweight), and Geno (Most wanted Mario character and came from a fantastic game.)
offense not taken, you are right, birdo and kat monroe will never be in smash bros but they would make good characters if they were added to the game, that is why i put them on my list

secretcode

Smash Cadet
NNID
Secretcod
3DS FC
2337-3743-8226
Aside from the ones who were in previous games (Doc, Pichu, Mewtwo, Roy), I really think that Isaac and Waluigi could have been great playable characters. The Angry Sun would have been a great Assist Trophy as well.

feelxmyxwrath

Smash Apprentice
I think the lion king from FE would have been an interesting and nice character as well as michiah. (There needs to be some spell users in brawl), raichu, a poke trainer from either johto or hoen instead of lucario and mewto, Issac, katanagunclaw boweser... AND SLASH (jk)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Megaman was a better choice, I mean adding sonic as the only OTHER 3rd party (snake was already in) is like making him look like hes the best around, anyway megaman > everything else

swim2007

Smash Apprentice
Geno.......delete this thread so i dont get bad memories..........POOR GENO!!!

Infamous Chimera

Smash Cadet
I would have liked to see K. Rool and Dark Samus as playable characters.

Banjo would have been a cool 3rd party character. Psycho Mantis would have been great as an assist trophy.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Sora. With a Roxas alt.

>_>

<_<

Go ahead, FLAME ME. I know Aeroga!

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
All the essentials. Ridley, K. Rool, Mewtwo, Bowser Jr, Waluigi, Geno. But. There is one character that should have been that no one else saw as viable. The one, the only...

Yeah. Jimmy T. Insult me, flame me, whatever. He should've been playable. End of story.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Isaac from Golden Sun should have been playable, rather than an Assist Trophy. His Movesets include:

Up B - Planet Diver. An upward, then downward explosion
Neutral B - Cutting Edge. A penetrating wave shot
Forward B - Strike. Uses Psynergy by creating a hand that strikes foes
Down B - Growth. Brings forth thorned vines from the ground

Final Smash - Mother Gaia. A destructive terrestrial frenzy using the earth around the stage.

Nintendude92z

Smash Apprentice
The following should've been in. (I wanted these so badly.)
-Lyn
-Little Mac
-King K. Rool

I Wanted
-Banjo & Kazooie
-Some sort've advance wars rep
-Mona

Not complaining though, got alot've what I did want. :D

NoriakiZ

Smash Cadet
I wanted my 2 mains from Melee back, Mewtwo and Roy, but I guess I want Waluigi and Bowser Jr. Bowser could have turned into Shadow Mario with B-Down, and have use his evil paintbrush of dirty-ness. BEWARE!!!

...That or Ninten from MOTHER.

hi im new and here
are my list...

:Ridley. -metroid series- (hes not too big )
:Mike Jones. -startropics-
:Crash Bandicoot. -crash bandicoot series- (mario-nintendo, sonic-sega, crash-playstation)
:MegaMan. -megaman series-
:Lil Mac. -Punch Out!-
:Isaac. -golden sun series-
:Ralph. (TP style) -legend of Zelda orcale of Ages-
:Skull kid. (TP style) -zelda MM-
:Vaati. (TP style) - zelda 4F-
Ganon. - zelda All- (hes not too big in the first game and the gb games hes only a bit taller than "Young link" OoT and TP are the only games were hes Huge)

rayecho

Smash Ace
Off the top of my head theres.......Dark Samus, Meagman, K. Rool, Krystal, any F zero character would have done, Blaziken, mewtwo. Theres a ton of other characters that should have made it over ROB, toon link, and C. Olimar(worst character in the history of video games)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
im really pissed that goku and sephiroth didnt get in stupid fsckin sakura
Imagine this. Your friend chooses Zelda in the character selection. You pick Goku. The screen gets red and flames appear...stage menu,*stage chosen*...3...2...1... *before the "Go!"*, you see Goku teleport across the screen and float midair ominously next to Zelda. *GO!* *A combo meter appears randomly before any attacks gets out* You see his fists go flying speedily into her face, similiar to kirby's jabs but faster and covered in orange and red flames. 1,24,53,65, the numbers spike up and pile up as his fists begin to glow! KAME...KAME...HA!!!!!! An explosion encompasses the whole level and Zelda disappears completely in a flash of flaming destruction. *she loses 3 lives* and then(the best part) Game! The score screen goes black and it automatically reverts back to the character selection menu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom