• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Character you will least likely use.

EggSucker

Smash Cadet
Canada - Somewhere cold Mains: Yoshi, Pikachu, F
Not sure if this was ever a thread but just am curious. What character in Brawl are you for sure not ever going to touch? In Melee I almost never used Game & Watch, Jiggly Puff or Ganondorf. They were hard to control, and didn't like using them. But Brawl I thought about giving them another chance, to test them out.

I really don't think I'll ever use R.O.B. there's just something I don't like. He looks kind of clunky and I've never been a real fan of robots either so I don't see him being much fun for me. I still am surprised he even became a character when there are more Nintendo stars that could've been.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
Wario, Ice Climbers, Wario, Toon Link, Wario, Gandorf, Wario, C. Falcon, Wario, Jiggly Puff, Wario.

You can probably tell who I hate.

BoG

Smash Journeyman
I don't know... Probably Fox, because I'll play as falco or wolf whenever I want to play as that style character. I don't think I'll play as meta knight much, either.

Bishop_S

Smash Cadet
I'll find out after I unlock everyone and test them out... But judging by my memories of my last Smash Experience (Smash 64) I have to say most likely Donkey Kong and Yoshi.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
R.O.B., Ice Climbers, ...eh... R.O.B.

And there goes... R.O.B. eh, yeah... and then it goes... R.O.B. and...

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
I'm glad the Ice climbers are unpopular, unlike most characters the IC's will gain an advantage, the element of suprise.

I won't touch Falco. A generic clone who adds nothing, Fox - Wolf - Krystal would have been better.

Spartan1841

Smash Journeyman
Jiggly and ice climbers probably but that doesn't mean I will never use them

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
i'm going to try everyone but so far i'd have to say no to: OLIMAR, ROB, ICs, Wario, Ganondorf, SNAKE, Zelda, PEACH, Lucario.

Bold means not in a million years, btw.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Toon Link and probably Sonic. Sonic may be sega's mascot, but Knuckles would have been better for a FIGHTING game. Ant toon link can go back to where he came from and never come back to SSB. Seriously.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
I'll probably play as every character at some point or another, but don't ever expect to see me playing as Sonic or the Kongs. Everyone else except Peach is fair game, except that I'll almost always be Fox, Falco or Luigi.

Wtfwasthat

Smash Journeyman
Olimar really doesnt fit my playstyle so he will probably b my least played. I also probably will almost never use toon link...doesnt appeal to me.

pirkid

Smash Lord
I'll play everyone, but I would prefer playing IC over R.O.B or Ness. No hate towards Ness, I'm just bad with him. R.O.B is a gimme.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Maybe ROB, G&W, Link, ... I'll use everyone every now and then, but those maybe the least often.

SanjiWatsuki

Smash Cadet
Donkey Kong and Yoshi, unless they've changed considerably from their Melee counterparts.
Of course I'll give them a whirl but unless I see something I really like then I won't be using them much longer.

Genesai

Smash Apprentice
Well I actually sat down and wrote out all the characters in Brawl off the top of my head to see if could name them all...this doesnt mean i dont know who's in, i just did it to see if i can remember who is in...anyways it turned out i named 33/35 characters...

The 2 characters i forgot to name are probably the ones i used the least.
The 2 characters i forgot were Bowser and Jigglypuff.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
I probably won't be using Toon Link, Wolf, Fox, Falco, Link, or Mario (Mario most of all. Ugh, how I despise him).

What's with all the DK and Wario hate? I personally love those two.

Top Bottom