• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The character(s) in the above avatar are after you, what do?

Austria

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOW ABOUT NO?
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
1234 4321 1244
well, i’d use the power of kind dedede to get rid of this avatar!!

Austria

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOW ABOUT NO?
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
1234 4321 1244
Uh…

Pichu is HORRIBLE in Melee, I doubt that’ll do anything.

I’m… just myself, what can I do?

Kirby might inhale the ganondorf and then maybe copy him, but ganondorf is just… too strong.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I don't think I need to do anything. They don't pose as a threat since they're all saddened over Mr. Game and Watch leaving. Unless they were to take out their anger on me, I'd say I'm good.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Isabelle? After me? What could I have possibly done to warrant her coming after me? Even so, I couldn't possibly fight back. I'll just accept my punishment in any way she sees fit.

But if I absolutely HAD to... I'd probably dig a few pitfall traps around me. At least I don't have to hurt her.

D

Deleted member

Yes, gymnastics against a 10 ton behemoth, see how that works out. Granted it didn't make much sense against the raptor either....

-

I would go to the high ground, nothing better than the high ground.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
is that supposed to be a raptor, a t-rex, or that white hybrid monstrosity from Jurassic World with the stupid name?

If it's a Raptor, throw a T-Rex at it.

If it's the hybrid thingy, throw a T-Rex and a Raptor at it.

If it's a T-Rex... *shrugs* Guess I'll die.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I throw a pokéball.

The characters in my avatar are Ridley, Ghidorah, Cortex, Doctor Doom and K.Rool, btw.

Top Bottom