• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The character discussion forum is pure crap

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I don't want to toot my own horn, but I'm going to... my Ganon topic is how topics should be formatted. We either need to recruit players to put the time and dedication into a character thread discussion or make them all ourselves, but that room is full of pure crap. I was actually disappointed with the Falcon one. Seriously? The Poster Child of Smash gets some ****ty texture hack links and pics for his topics?

Almas, can moderators delete topics from existence or just lock them? That room just needs to be purged. I said it in my thread, I say it here. That subforum can be a huge asset to Brawl+ but right now it's nothing more then 'I likes teh Kirby. He is cool and stuff and has combos. lolol'

Grrr I'm upset. We need to fix that room. :mad:

Revven

FrankerZ
I thought my thread was pretty informative until I'd actually bother to clean it up to be like yours GoG. =\

I feel insulted.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I thought my thread was pretty informative until I'd actually bother to clean it up to be like yours GoG. =\

I feel insulted.
Hey I sent you a PM specifically telling you you had a good thread and I liked it. :) I appreciate the time you put into the DK thread.

Almas

Smash Lord
I can soft delete threads, making them only viewable by moderators. I agree with y'all, but I'd like to wait a few days. Maybe it will settle down.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
My other problem is that we keep moving threads from the old character boards. Can they just be locked on their vBrawl character board and not moved over? Things have changed since those topics were written and besides for the ROB topic I have never seen their OPs participate in IRC or the Brawl+ boards.

Top Bottom