• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The champ in making would like to battle, Pokémon Trainer for Smash Switch.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Didn’t know where else to go but...

Hey! I finally decided to commit to Pokémon Trainer ... more. I still don’t feel like dropping Sonic who has been my main since Brawl. (Though Pt was among my 3 faves back then too, and my main in the last days).

Megaman used to be my second, but if I had to be honest with myself, I have way more fun playing as PT.

I have a long way to go to catch up to all the crazy techs people should be pulling off by now.

Right now I feel most confident in Ivy and Charizard. I’m working on solo Squirtle a lot to be able to master him, because he feels little like his Brawl self. (Rip Dacus...)

Anyway, Pokémon Trainer was my most wanted veteran to return. Now I’ll be playing as him/her quite a lot. So happy with my 2 brawl favorites. Is there a discord server where other trainers hang out? Would love to learn new tricks.
Heya folks, if you're looking for a discord dedicated to Pokemon Trainer in SSBU, here's one: https://discord.gg/dMQanZV
It's got almost 100 members and growing and it's a great place to talk about all 3 Pokemon.
I believe this is what you're looking for

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I just had a thought...What if the Pokémon Trainer could switch between any three of the playable Pokémon?
You mean go back to Squirtle from Ivysaur etc.?

You could do such a thing, Monado-wheel style, but you'd lose your frame 1 airdodge so no thanks

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
You mean go back to Squirtle from Ivysaur etc.?

You could do such a thing, Monado-wheel style, but you'd lose your frame 1 airdodge so no thanks
I was thinking that you could choose three of the playable Pokémon before the fight like Pikachu, Mewtwo, and Greninja instead of Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard.

As for the Monodo-wheelesque thing, you could still have that fast air dodge, but you would have to tap the button rather than hold it.

Top Bottom