• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Cave Bi-Weeklies (Sun. 11/11)

Me14k

Smash Lord
I know. That's why I want to play him in a low tier $mm.

If you went m2 against me in the tourny, Id probably forfeit and go home. But just for you kels, ill do a $mm, not low tier, I fail at low tier...$1?

my $mms:

Tink: $1?
Khepri: $1/chair privs/5 game set
Pete Chen: $1?- I dont want to lose 5 bucks in one game.
Kels: $1?
Mars: $1?

Any other $mms? I need to lose money.
Mars are you recording again?

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'll be up for $MM's with almost anyone (mind you i might be dead poor on this day, but in the case i'm not)

Low tier/mid tier/broken tier, it's all good.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Wanna smash at my place tomorrow night?

Actually, if anyone else is up for it, I can hold a smashfest either thursday, friday or saturday. I only have two tv's though.
PM me your adress and I'll see if I would be able to come. Friday would be great since I get out of school at 12:50.

Razor

Smash Journeyman
smashfest?

Hey khepri, are you having the smashfest for sure? What's your address and what time do you think it'll start?

khepri

Smash Lord
Yea, so it is a definite tomorrow. If anyone wants to come ask me for my address or give me a call (sure you've seen my number, or ask for it). Anytime after 3:30 should be fine tomorrow.

I'll also hold another one either friday or saturday. Since Mars says it's perfect for friday, if he decides to come then I'll host it friday.

Pete Chen

Smash Apprentice
Quaz - $5
Khepri - $5
Sveet $2.83 - I am going to find 83 pennies for this one
Me14k - $1

HalfDemon want to play for $2?

Mars, Kels, Tim, anyone else for $MM?

Tink

Smash Hero
tim, can we stay at your house sat. night? we dont really wanna get a hotel, but we will <_<.

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
tim, can we stay at your house sat. night? we dont really wanna get a hotel, but we will <_<.
How many people are you going to have? And what time would you be getting here? Let's call it as most likely right now. We might be doing acid that day, so it's hard to say right now.

Mars-

Smash Champion
So yeah, I might not be able to go to this, well technicly I still can but my parents are being *****es, and starting **** with me.

Top Bottom