• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Cast needs more obscure characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Yeah let's try to define what obscure means.

To me it must mean that the character is not known by general audiences. Your grandma knows what a Mii is, so Miis don't count.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
Guys, hear me out...

Fyer and Falbi! Everyone wants Ghirahim to be the series' first openly gay Zelda character, but come on, look at these guys. They're beautiful.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Guys, hear me out...

Fyer and Falbi! Everyone wants Ghirahim to be the series' first openly gay Zelda character, but come on, look at these guys. They're beautiful.
Nah, I'd highly doubt NIntendo would glorify stereotypes, so those guys are straight despite their wacky outfits.

Last edited:

Koopaul

Smash Champion
I think Nintendo is very likely to glorify a stereotype. When it comes to homosexuality in Japanese pop-culture, well, they aren't always that sensitive about the subject.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
As far as obscure characters go, other than... well... my avatar character... I would love to see something along the lines of ROB. Which is Nintendo related, but not INSIDE the videogame worlds.

So for example, something along a Nintendo Power character, or a Nintendo tv show character. (Obvious hints at either Nester or Captain N)

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
im surprise no one has say Pulseman...although its a little confusing about his IP
I would adore Pulseman's inclusion.

But although he's a Game Freaks character, I think he shares the liscence with SEGA.
... but now that SEGA is participating in this game, it would be awesome to have Pulseman in some way.

I kinda doubt it though.... But it would still be awesome. One of my definite mains for sure!

Djkmilo

Smash Rookie
Most deff..Sega and nintendo are like lovers.. also Gamefreak is second party so why not?? also no one has mention a Characters from Glory of Heracles..not so much of a obscure franchise..but nintendo acquired the right for the IP in 2008 and not many ppl knw much about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom