• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BRSTM Factory! Request a Song!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hi, if yall are still in business Ive got some requests! I'll try to learn how to do it myself in the meantime but Im so bad with this kinda stuff and Im pretty busy so its probable someone would finish before I start.

Username: Sonsa
Song Name: Dayman Dubstep Remix
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_JUlXh7sP8&index=2&list=PLTqej2GhAVX4rJWPBNoBjSpZHhfQfE6wa
Guidelines: Well I'd like it to start normally and play until about 3:53 and start again at about 1:15 and loop like that, if that's okay!
When Do You Need it Completed By: No rush, I'm just glad if it happens at some point!

Also, if it ain't too much trouble...

Song Name: Clique Chic
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU0_9_edLV8&index=3&list=PLTqej2GhAVX4rJWPBNoBjSpZHhfQfE6wa
Guidelines: The loop point is thankfully more obvious here, being around the 38 or 39 second mark or even the 1:16 mark.
When Do You Need it Completed By: Whenever, thanks if ya help me out!

ORANGEtheGORILLa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ORANGEtheGORILLA
3DS FC
0387-9268-8964
He's always on the Ridley for smash forum page... Dark Samus nis hoping really hard for him, ther are like 5,000 pages on it.

UnleashShadow

Smash Cadet
NNID
Roberto45
3DS FC
0688-5721-1822
He did say,
"Considering I'm doing all of this for you guys for FREE, the least you could do is be a little patient. Is that too much to ask? I'll get to them hopefully in the next few days but in the meantime, please wait patiently."

And That's what we need to do. Days? Give this guy a few more weeks. Beside, there are a LOT of requests.

Mr Moosebones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Moosebones
Yeah I dunno what the antsy-ness is about. If it's that big of a deal anyone could have learned how to easily make BRSTMs within a few hours.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
So, hi guys. It took me until just now to convert all of these songs to mp3s and there are a grand total of 92 total unfinished requests. I apologize for lurking in the Ridley thread and not posting here, I did get headphones shortly after I posted my previous post here but I had a few friends staying over for a few weeks, and they took up most of my attention. I only read up on Ridley's thread so much because I don't really have anything else to do most days and I could kinda get away with that. However, each BRSTM I make requires time, dedication, and my complete and total attention to detail. Every. Single. One. And there's 92 of them now, that still need: volume increase (less likely now, but some do), silence cut out at the beginning (almost all of them, I would guess), exported as a wav, finding loop points, putting loop points in, converting to a BRSTM in Brawlbox, saving it to my CPU and FINALLY uploading them all to Dropbox, which takes an additional x amount of minutes to wait for all of the links to be finalized so they're all up there. You guys might have noticed I cleared out all the songs that were previously up there, and that was to clear room for all of these requests. Admittedly, I probably should have been doing these more regularly, and I apologize for that. Thank you for your patience, and no, I will not start charging for these things. However, please don't complain on the thread. I'll get these songs done today or tomorrow, I believe, and I'm sorry about the wait for you, but this is FREE and you can learn how to make these yourself if the wait is that big of a deal. For those of you who have been patient, thank you, and again, apologies for the wait to all. I usually am a daily visitor to Smashboards to check out the PotD, the Ridley thread, and lately I've been neglecting you guys. It's nothing personal, I just didn't want to take time away from a few friends who traveled a very long distance just to hang out for a few weeks because these BRSTMs really do require all of my focus in order for me to make them. I have been distracted the past few weeks, but like I said, I should knock these out, but due to the amount, I have to ask that you wait just another day, possibly, to get your BRSTMs. I've been doing this for 4+ years and it still amazes me that I still get so many requests, especially with Smash 4 coming out just around the corner. It's no secret I'm a Ridley supporter and a huge Metroid fan, and seeing people's optimism...it's infectious and generally viewing that thread, for some reason or another, keeps my spirits up. Just know that I never forget this thread or you guys. This is a testament to so many hours of careful looping and BRSTM making, totaling thousands of BRSTMs that are increasing monthly. Thank you all for not giving up on me or the thread, and I promise you, these BRSTMs will be seamless and if I miss the loops, repost and I'll redo them as usual. Thanks again for reading this, you guys are awesome and if it weren't for all the support and thank yous and positive feedback from everyone, I would have stopped doing this a long, long time ago. Also, it gives me a lot of satisfaction knowing you guys appreciate my work and came here (or returned) because you trusted me to make you a song that you'll use and hopefully enjoy Brawling to. That means a lot, and thanks again for giving me time and a chance to make this right.

FenrirFlame

Smash Cadet
NNID
FenrirFlame
3DS FC
2852-9227-4498
So, hi guys. It took me until just now to convert all of these songs to mp3s and there are a grand total of 92 total unfinished requests. I apologize for lurking in the Ridley thread and not posting here, I did get headphones shortly after I posted my previous post here but I had a few friends staying over for a few weeks, and they took up most of my attention. I only read up on Ridley's thread so much because I don't really have anything else to do most days and I could kinda get away with that. However, each BRSTM I make requires time, dedication, and my complete and total attention to detail. Every. Single. One. And there's 92 of them now, that still need: volume increase (less likely now, but some do), silence cut out at the beginning (almost all of them, I would guess), exported as a wav, finding loop points, putting loop points in, converting to a BRSTM in Brawlbox, saving it to my CPU and FINALLY uploading them all to Dropbox, which takes an additional x amount of minutes to wait for all of the links to be finalized so they're all up there......
Its cool bro. No biggie, we're all human. Glad to see you're back.

ORANGEtheGORILLa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ORANGEtheGORILLA
3DS FC
0387-9268-8964
No probs dude. Some people got a litle antsy but its all good. Ita not like you were gone but, welcome back 92brstms to make, abd yull get them by tomorrow or the day after. Dude you're a beast, a demon, a darksamus.

Last edited:

Cloud7z

Smash Cadet
Absolutely no need to apolgise to us. We're very grateful fot the work you do

Reiign

Smash Cadet
No probs dude. Some people got a litle antsy but its all good. Ita not like you were gone but, welcome back 92brstms to make, abd yull get them by tomorrow or the day after. Dude you're a beast, a demon, a darksamus.
Some people got antsy? You were like the only person complaining.

ORANGEtheGORILLa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ORANGEtheGORILLA
3DS FC
0387-9268-8964
Its notblike ove been waiting for a smaah tournament using and multiplying my data. Whicj will be held as gorilla fest on the 2nd week of september. Maybe october and beyond

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Here's the big one! This is going to be a BIG post so look carefully for your song(s). I'll post them in the order they were requested, as usual. HERE WE GO! (sorry for double-posting)
victinivcreate1, here's Doubt
Slave to the Rhythm
Those Eyes
Wusigi Dr, here's Ground and Pound
Pokemon XY Rap
Rammiloh, here's Meaning of Truth
Orangethegorilla, here's Fresh Prince of 3D World
SCU
Make My Day
Weedial
Rainbow Road
Pokemon Heist
Nimbasa Core
Vigilante, here's Eledard
Star Wolf 64
Star Wolf 2
Mercenaries de Lobo
Oriellusthe2nd, here's Game Select 2
Thub123211, here's Lavender Town
Johto Champion
Ancient Battlefield
Reiign, here's Blue
Achluo, here's Kirby Snoop Dogg
Last Mission
Garden Party
Gunyuu aitsu
Temper
Leeann Legore
Sexism
LudwigKoopa, here's Last Decisive Battle
Last Battle
Save the Earth
Hot Crash
Battle 2
Three Towers
Coolwhip, here's Avalon 3
Pokemon World
MK Trilogy Theme
Penny
Mario remix
Killer Instinct remix
FD Remix
SSBM Remix
JB_Goat, here's Super Reflex
ElPanandero, here's Freaks and Geeks
Radicals
Yonkers
Esperanto, here's Boss
Mr Moosebones, here's Battle
Mang@Tortle, here's New York
A6ST, here's Enemy
Mickeyo64, here's Jenova
Sword Art Online
Nemesis Theory
Another Joe
VictoriaJustice, here's Zero no Choritsu
Confront the Past
Covered by Roses
UnleashShadow, here's 11PM
FD remix
FD/Main theme
Pallet Town
Tal Tal Heights
Windmill Hut You should check out Artificial Fear's metal Zelda covers. They're incredible!
Optronixprime, here's Those Who Fight
I Can Do It
Opening Stage
Elegy
KMAL, here's Untitled
TheRedKitsune, here's Psycho Pass
ImpossiblyRood, here's Buzzy Beetle
Binding of Isaac
DA K1D, here's Car Radio
Holding On To You
McMilla1228, here's Rainbow Slam
Kip Smithers, here's Fight X
Zero Virus
JKJ, here's Anger of the Earth
Jellyfish Jam Oh the puns. Good episode too
Propane Nightmares I did this one before but this is a fresh loop
Slam
Heart of Courage
Jolie Coquine
Je m'amuse
Dragons
Hit That Jive
THK, here's KK Cruisin
Cloud7z, here's MW2 Title
BL2 Menu This is a song I heard a lot, still love it and the game.
FenriFlame, here's B-Rabbit's Theme
Samu, here's Brachydios
Sonsa, here's Dayman Remix This should be Solaire's theme song.
Clique Chic
DarkEvilPrince, here's Oh, Light
Invitation to Madness

It's highly, highly possible I missed some loop requests, but I feel like a lot of these are very, very good seamless loops. If I couldn't find one, I did a start-end loop, and for most songs by an actual artist, that's the loop I choose because it generally sounds the best. ALSO, if you are a rookie on here, you can still post the url even if you can't link to the video directly. It saves me time instead of having to look up the song on youtube/edit the link so it can be converted. Thanks guys, hope you enjoy! (actual total was 96 because I missed a few conversions, whoops! They're all here though)

RamzJoove

Smash Rookie
Username: RamzJoove
Song Name: Interrobang Pie Invades Equestria
Download Link: I'm a noobie so I can't link the MP3 :(, but here's the YT version /watch?v=boV-vw6ORl4
Guidelines: So I want the song to play as normal once through all the way until about 3:10. Cut before he says game over, and loop back to around 0:43. The transition probably won't be very smooth, but if there's a way to add a pause or a fade out before it loops that'd be awesome. You're the king so I'm sure you can do it. Also, if possible, I'd like that soundbite of the announcer saying "Game over yeah!" so that I could potentially put it in the results screen. If that's too much don't worry about it! Thanks in advance.
When Do You Need it Completed By: At your own pace! No rush

Last edited:

Reiign

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know why custom music replacing Giga Bowser(Melee) always has a low volume? It's Final Destination btw

Cloud7z

Smash Cadet
Great to see that you're back and thank you for the brtsms. However could you redo mine since I would prefer to have to intro cut out. I'll post them again. Please start the BL2 at the 10s(ish) mark and the MW2 one at the 40s. And could you loop them as well? Thanks!

Username: Cloud7z
Song Name: Borderlands 2 Menu
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5fFKulBTEI
Guidelines: Cut out first intro (start to around 10s)

Song Name: MW2 Opening Title
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXLY_5xaYFo
Guidelines: Start at around 40s and loop

Optronixprime

Smash Rookie
Username: Optronixprime
Song Name: Blood Red Moon
Download Link: ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=1TinJTI_KXo or if ww w.dropbox.com/s/nxd69uiz71p6169/Blood%20Red%20Moon%20%5BMinazuki%27s%20Theme%5D.brstm?dl=0
Guidelines: The dropbox link is a brstm from Brawl custom music site. It seems to keep having cracking noise problems. I was hoping to either fix the one in dropbox, or just make a completely new one using the youtube link. Also the BRSTM is for the whole song.
Deadline: None

Username: Optronixprime
Song Name: Break Out of - Menu Version
Download Link: ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=eVUV0BY6vGk
Guidelines: The whole song would be great.
Deadline: None

Also thanks for completing those last requests I had. You're doing a great job and I really appreciate your hard work!

Mickeyo64

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mickeyo64
Thanks darksamus you're the man. I just have 1 more request and then i'll be done forever!

Username: Mickeyo64
Song name: Alma Awakened
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zbwlISQ-XA
Guidelines: Just make the loop as smooth and as natural as possivle
Deadline: Whenever you want man, no rush

Thanks again for all the hard work you put into this thread.

Last edited:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Thanks darksamus you're the man. I just have 1 more request and then i'll be done forever!

Username: Mickeyo64
Song name: Alma Awakened
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zbwlISQ-XA
Guidelines: Just make the loop as smooth and as natural as possivle
Deadline: Whenever you want man, no rush

Thanks again for all the hard work you put into this thread.
Here's Alma Awakened

Thanks guys, it's your overwhelming gratitude that keeps this thread going (and my willpower to continue making BRSTMs as a favorite hobby)! It wouldn't have lasted so long if it weren't for all of you requesting songs. Thanks again!

Cloud7z

Smash Cadet
Next batch!
RamzJoove, here's Equestria
Game Over Yeah
Cloud7z, here's MW2
BL2
Optronixprime, here's Blood Red Moon
Menu
I don't want to sound ungrateful but could you loop the songs? And I have a few more requests if that's okay.

Song name: Still Alive
Download: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI
Guidelines: Full Song

Song name: 115
Download: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOcXB_Kj0BE
Guidelines: Full Song

Thank you!

ORANGEtheGORILLa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ORANGEtheGORILLA
3DS FC
0387-9268-8964
Last edited:

Mickeyo64

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mickeyo64
Thanks again darksamus. You're doing a lot of good here and we all appreciate this! Thanks man!

UnleashShadow

Smash Cadet
NNID
Roberto45
3DS FC
0688-5721-1822
Thank you so much, DarkSamus!

Just to let you know, the windmill hut is having some problems. The song works, but it kinda have some weird noises.
Can you fix it, please? Also, take your time on this. No rush. :)

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hey again! Sorry if it's too much trouble, but I heard ya like requests so, I have a few more. Those links might look the same but it's cause they're from my "fav songs" playlist haha~

Song name: Still Alive Raddox Remix
Download: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLKKYbADEYk&index=129&list=PLTqej2GhAVX4rJWPBNoBjSpZHhfQfE6wa
Guidelines: Um... I guess beginning to end, unless you can think of something better.

Song name: It's Murder (Tuxe's Remix)
Download: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlv2rX6VUT8&index=12&list=PLTqej2GhAVX4rJWPBNoBjSpZHhfQfE6wa
Guidelines: From start to 4:30 back to 0:29 and loop! c:

Song name: OFF - Pepper Steak
Download: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1EPegIzD2M&index=148&list=PLTqej2GhAVX4rJWPBNoBjSpZHhfQfE6wa
Guidelines: From start to 1:10 back to 35 should be good I guess!

Song name: Radioactive Dubstep Mix
Download: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppE2vQ6GEFI&index=150&list=PLTqej2GhAVX4rJWPBNoBjSpZHhfQfE6wa
Guidelines: From start to 4:49 back to 1:11 and loop from there :D

Song name: Princess Kenny
Download: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAz5Pf8dsXo&index=151&list=PLTqej2GhAVX4rJWPBNoBjSpZHhfQfE6wa
Guidelines: 6:46 to 7:37 should be good! You might notice I just want an instrumental version lol Might need to amp up the volume a bit!

Thanks again!

Knighto

Smash Rookie
Username: Knighto
Song Name: Mahouka - Code Break
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FphB63uTZ5w
Guidelines: Edit: Actually can you just loop the whole thing from 0:00 to 3:38?
When Do You Need it Completed By: If you can do it by next Saturday, the 13th, that would be amazing.

Last edited:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340

Cloud7z

Smash Cadet
Next batch of requests!
Cloud7z, here's 115
Still Alive Love this song and this game (and its sequel). Your songs were looped, check them in Brawlbox if you don't believe me.
Orangethegorilla, here's Prom Star
She Is My Wife
Diner
Reiign, here's Last Agni Kai Great show, great song choice
Sonsa, here's Princess Kenny This was one I already did, and I think it's seamless.
Pepper Steak
It's Murder
Radioactive Dubstep Remix
Still Alive Remix This was pretty good too
Knighto, here's Code Break
I'm in BrawlBox. Is there a difference between a loop and a seamless loop? Because the song restarts just fine, but I would like if you couldn't tell where the song started and ended. Sorry if I was unclear.

I have some more requests if that's okay:

Song name: BL2 - Skag Gully
Download: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkU7RYDGgdA
Guidelines: Looped as it would be in game

Song name: BL2 - Southern Shelf Combat
Download: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y4emYPQj5Y
Guidelines: Looped as it would be in game

Song name: BL2 - Angel Boss
Download: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiytGUBrs5E