• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BRSTM Factory! Request a Song!

gamegod7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamegod7
3DS FC
1607-2735-0153
This is the same exact thing that happened to me. I really want help on this too.
I am using BRSTM converter instead, but the only downside is that I have to use a separate program for downloading songs from YouTube. If you are on Windows 8.1, you should really try simple youtubetomp3. its in the windows store, its free and downloads videos and converts them into high quality MP3s. I really recommend this setup if you don't find a solution to youtube2brstrm.

I Found out the guy who made youtube2brstm isn't around smashboards anymore, so there is no real sense in waiting for an update of any kind (unless of course Magus or Achilles decide to do anything with the program, but I doubt it since it is so outdated and many more people are used to using audacity that it would be kind of pointless IMO anyway). Anyway, I am sure you'll find some way to get your music converted eventually there's going to be at least one program you'll be able to use.

Last edited:

reportingsfnoobs

Smash Apprentice
How are you, @ darksamus77 darksamus77 ? I'm not requesting a song right now, but just wanted to know how you were doing. I remember you saying you were struggling a bit in life.

Anyway, I can't believe that you're still converting songs for us.

Last edited:

carnerd3000

Smash Rookie
I am using BRSTM converter instead, but the only downside is that I have to use a separate program for downloading songs from YouTube. If you are on Windows 8.1, you should really try simple youtubetomp3. its in the windows store, its free and downloads videos and converts them into high quality MP3s. I really recommend this setup if you don't find a solution to youtube2brstrm.

I Found out the guy who made youtube2brstm isn't around smashboards anymore, so there is no real sense in waiting for an update of any kind (unless of course Magus or Achilles decide to do anything with the program, but I doubt it since it is so outdated and many more people are used to using audacity that it would be kind of pointless IMO anyway). Anyway, I am sure you'll find some way to get your music converted eventually there's going to be at least one program you'll be able to use.
Gotcha. Thank you for letting me know.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
How are you, @ darksamus77 darksamus77 ? I'm not requesting a song right now, but just wanted to know how you were doing. I remember you saying you were struggling a bit in life.

Anyway, I can't believe that you're still converting songs for us.

First off, happy May Day!!!

Secondly, songs are all now (finally) converted to mp3 and I should have them done later this weekend. Might be tonight but it depends on a few things. I apologize for the delay as I have been working my butt off for the past month and a half and haven't set aside the proper time to do these.

As for how I'm doing (which is a nice of you to ask, by the way), I'm doing pretty well. Working a lot more has helped ease a lot of stress and I'm also going to fly back for my brother's graduation in a few weeks, so I believe I'm in an excellent position right now. However, I appreciate the kindness from all of you guys. Like I've said many times before, if it weren't for how gracious and kind everyone was when requesting songs, I might have stopped a long time ago. But I have kept at it, and today is a glorious day because custom music is now possible in the 3DS version of Smash 4, which means that (hopefully) many more people can experience custom music in a Smash Bros. game. I would argue that anyone who is talented, regardless of what their talents might be, would appreciate any sort of gratitude towards their talent, and I am no exception. I am just a simple person trying to help others enjoy custom music in a Smash Bros game and I believe I have done that for more people than I probably even realize. Thousands of songs after I took up the mantle of the old thread, and still going strong. I can't say I'll do this forever, and this thread has survived once before after a very (too long, I might add) lengthy absence from me, but I'm just very grateful that you all have patience and are just very grateful for what I've done, and I'm happy to have helped so many people.

gamegod7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamegod7
3DS FC
1607-2735-0153

Secondly, songs are all now (finally) converted to mp3 and I should have them done later this weekend. Might be tonight but it depends on a few things. I apologize for the delay as I have been working my butt off for the past month and a half and haven't set aside the proper time to do these.

As for how I'm doing (which is a nice of you to ask, by the way), I'm doing pretty well. Working a lot more has helped ease a lot of stress and I'm also going to fly back for my brother's graduation in a few weeks, so I believe I'm in an excellent position right now. However, I appreciate the kindness from all of you guys. Like I've said many times before, if it weren't for how gracious and kind everyone was when requesting songs, I might have stopped a long time ago. But I have kept at it, and today is a glorious day because custom music is now possible in the 3DS version of Smash 4, which means that (hopefully) many more people can experience custom music in a Smash Bros. game. I would argue that anyone who is talented, regardless of what their talents might be, would appreciate any sort of gratitude towards their talent, and I am no exception. I am just a simple person trying to help others enjoy custom music in a Smash Bros game and I believe I have done that for more people than I probably even realize. Thousands of songs after I took up the mantle of the old thread, and still going strong. I can't say I'll do this forever, and this thread has survived once before after a very (too long, I might add) lengthy absence from me, but I'm just very grateful that you all have patience and are just very grateful for what I've done, and I'm happy to have helped so many people.
really glad to see you are doing well. Hope you make many more BRSTMs for everyone to enjoy!
(Also hope you sitck around long enough to start doing custom music for sm4sh :) )

Dracule

Smash Cadet
NNID
BryanZamora

Hey man glad to hear you're still doing good. Was getting kinda worried there with that long absence. Just wanted to let you know that I edited my post a few days ago adding another song, I don't know if you saw it or not but just letting you know in case you didn't see it. Anyway I'm glad to you're doing well and I cannot thank you enough for what you do for our community of players.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Next batch of requests! (and it's gonna be a long one, so you might want to ctrl+f to find your username here)
TrainerBZ, here's Pokemon World
Pokemon Master Quest
Pokemon Opening 8
Pokemon Galactic Battles
The Fox (Melee remix) Not gonna lie, this made me chuckle quite a bit.
gamegod7, here's Kuusou Mesorogiwi
Kankato, here's Huit Octobre 1971
Cyclo, here's HorseSteppin About halfway through converting the entire soundtrack for the first game, I realized you had songs for the second game. I'll give you the entire first game's soundtrack and just let me know what ones you need off of the second game and I'll get those done tomorrow night or Sunday, more than likely. Sorry about that :/
Hydrogen
Paris2
Crystals
DeepCover
Miami2
Hotline
Knock
Musikk2
Perturbator
Release
ANewMorning
Flatline
SilverLights
Daisuke
TurfIntro
TurfMain
Crush
ElectricDreams
InnerAnimal
ItsSafeNow
Static
ToTheTop
Love, here's Goron World This has an awesome rhythm, for anyone who likes Zelda remixes.
ze1, here's Emerald Mist
Jaws of a Scorched Earth
Wandering the Crystal Blue
achilles1515, here's USFIV CSS
Xyuza, here's 176th Street (arranged)
Snake Eater (KK Slider)
Fighting of the Spirit (flute)
carnerd3000, here's Bad Lands
Beach Blast
Gold Rush
Mardi Gras
Metropolis
Southern Exposure
Burnout 2 Theme
Dark Moon Rising
Twisted Metal Theme
Dune Ratz
Road Beasts
Scorchers
Street Breed
Wave Rippers
Ionsword, here's Shaman in the Dark
Attack
Player Attacks
Player's Turn Your Arena Battle link was the same as your first request, so if you get me a link I can do it for you. With the volume of requests I was only going off of what I saw, so I apologize for that.
Akuma
M Bison
Chun-Li
Magneto
NinArias, here's Dead End
Reinaldo110, here's Jihad Now
klk155, here's Mambo Jambo
Invisible Man
Time
FrankerZ
The Duck Song THIS SONG. I almost forgot it was a thing.
Jon Wins
Mr. Wilson
The Fast Runner
BennyP, here's Battlefield
Final Destination
Fountain of Dreams
Dream Land
Pokemon Stadium
Yoshi's Story
Melee Part One
Melee Part Two IT'S TIME TO SLAM JAM
Coeusfreeze, here's Super Slam Bros Melee Looped by yours truly a long time ago, and still one of my best custom loops, I think.
Portalfan12345, here's Crossing Field
Peacanator, here's Yellow Smile
MisterNipNips, here's Peco
BlueYoshi129, here's Chronic the Hedgehog
ImpossiblyRood, here's Katamari on the Funk
RamzJoove, here's Kill wa Ill
McMilla1228, here's Honey In Herre

Hope you guys like the loops!

Last edited:

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Next batch of requests! (and it's gonna be a long one, so you might want to ctrl+f to find your username here)
Pokemon Master Quest
Pokemon Opening 8
Pokemon Galactic Battles
Cyclo, here's HorseSteppin About halfway through converting the entire soundtrack for the first game, I realized you had songs for the second game. I'll give you the entire first game's soundtrack and just let me know what ones you need off of the second game and I'll get those done tomorrow night or Sunday, more than likely. Sorry about that :/
Hydrogen
Paris2
Crystals
DeepCover
Miami2
Hotline
Knock
Musikk2
Perturbator
Release
ANewMorning
Flatline
SilverLights
Daisuke
TurfIntro
TurfMain
Crush
ElectricDreams
InnerAnimal
ItsSafeNow
Static
ToTheTop
Love, here's Goron World This has an awesome rhythm, for anyone who likes Zelda remixes.
ze1, here's Emerald Mist
Jaws of a Scorched Earth
Snake Eater (KK Slider)
Beach Blast
Gold Rush
Mardi Gras
Metropolis
Southern Exposure
Burnout 2 Theme
Dark Moon Rising
Twisted Metal Theme
Dune Ratz
Road Beasts
Scorchers
Street Breed
Wave Rippers
Attack
Player Attacks
Player's Turn Your Arena Battle link was the same as your first request, so if you get me a link I can do it for you. With the volume of requests I was only going off of what I saw, so I apologize for that.
Akuma
M Bison
Chun-Li
Magneto
Invisible Man
Time
FrankerZ
Jon Wins
Mr. Wilson
The Fast Runner
Final Destination
Fountain of Dreams
Dream Land
Pokemon Stadium
Yoshi's Story
Melee Part One
Coeusfreeze, here's Super Slam Bros Melee Looped by yours truly a long time ago, and still one of my best custom loops, I think.

THE REAL MVP!

DUDE YOU'RE AWESOME!

I noticed your sig says you're an 8 bit artist! music artist? or visual artist? in any capacity, i'll check you out!!

klk155

Smash Cadet
NNID
klk155
thanks for doing the requests darksamus77! , i really appreciate it :) (and just in time as today im playing with some pals), glad you could revisit the duck song.

I have some new requests (some were requested by some friends of mine , and some are sort of inside jokes n our group friends) , but again take your time, no hurries!

Username: klk155
Song Name: Squeeze Me
Download Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lmd_UQuTCw
Guidelines: Loop start to finish
When Do You Need it Completed By: Whenever you can

+++++++++++++++++++++
Song Name: Mushroom Battle 3
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EWBvyEYmuA

+++++++++++++++++++++
Song Name: (Spanish Song) La llave de mi corazon
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czufXDkRVO4

+++++++++++++++++++++
Song Name:Take on me
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ydrd9sv_bw

+++++++++++++++++++++
Song Name: Chaise Lounge
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIUjBHUj7H8

+++++++++++++++++++++
Song Name: Food Battle
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a70u6FXVA-E

+++++++++++++++++++++
Song Name: Goofy Gober Rock (Im surprised i couldnt find this one anywhere)
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxG8Scso_fE

+++++++++++++++++++++
Song Name: Simpsons the song
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqog63KOANc
Guidelines: Loop start to finish (if possible try to cut out the small part before "the simpsons" is sung at the beginning when it loops)
+++++++++++++++++++++
Song Name: Boxman
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_uln6CurFk
Guidelines: Loop start to finish (cut the shut up intro, and the thingie after the song ends plz)

Last edited:

Dracule

Smash Cadet
NNID
BryanZamora
Pokemon Master Quest
Pokemon Opening 8
Pokemon Galactic Battles
Hydrogen
Paris2
Crystals
DeepCover
Miami2
Hotline
Knock
Musikk2
Perturbator
Release
ANewMorning
Flatline
SilverLights
Daisuke
TurfIntro
TurfMain
Crush
ElectricDreams
InnerAnimal
ItsSafeNow
Static
ToTheTop
ze1, here's Emerald Mist
Jaws of a Scorched Earth
Snake Eater (KK Slider)
Beach Blast
Gold Rush
Mardi Gras
Metropolis
Southern Exposure
Burnout 2 Theme
Dark Moon Rising
Twisted Metal Theme
Dune Ratz
Road Beasts
Scorchers
Street Breed
Wave Rippers
Attack
Player Attacks
Akuma
M Bison
Chun-Li
Magneto
Invisible Man
Time
FrankerZ
Jon Wins
Mr. Wilson
The Fast Runner
Final Destination
Fountain of Dreams
Dream Land
Pokemon Stadium
Yoshi's Story
Melee Part One

Amazing job as always. Thanks so much man.

carnerd3000

Smash Rookie
Just tried the songs, and they sound great; it really made my day! And now I have some more requests. This will be kind of a lot:

Username: carnerd3000
Song Name: "Fourth Floor" by BT
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTh6bUrXXNg
Guideline: Loop from start to end, then back into 0:31
Completed By: As soon as possible

Song Name: 66 Kicks/Chicken George
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/uqqkzst3221mub1/Chiken+George.mp3
Guideline: Loop from start to end

Song Name: Eurorush/Round And Rounder
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mmm9doafxkdfpyi/Round+And+Rounder.mp3

Song Name: Panic Attack
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bnbk226i3ck3jqf/Panic+Attack.mp3

Song Name: "SURV1V3" by Daiki Kasho
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvYpLW7xoVY
Guideline: Loop from start to 3:59

Song Name: "Burn Out" by Nittoku Inoue
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL5aUMks_hk
Guideline: Loop from start to 3:12

Song Name: "Follow the Leader" by Calyx featuring Teebee
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUWx5J5YOu8
Guideline: Loop from start to end, then back into 1:07, might have to fade

Song Name: "Dr, Awesome" by Nittoku Inoue
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKCxxHjKcLM
Guideline: Loop from start to 3:12

Song Name: "California Grrls" by Shark?
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtneBjbN_10
Guideline: Loop from start to 3:01

Song Name: "Paradise City" by Guns N' Roses
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbm6GXllBiw
Guideline: Loop from start to 6:47

Song Name: Heli (Track 7)
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKxQe35h8os
Guideline: Loop from start to 4:11

Song Name: "Just You" by Calyx
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLjTtSJSODs
Guideline: Loop from start to 2:48

Song Name: "Innit" by Pitchshifter
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiVa96VQ_Ho

Song Name: "Lock It Down" by Digital Assassins
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE7TAGVNuFI

Song Name: "Kimosabe" by BT
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fz7p0GECmA

Song Name: Bulldozer Blues
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rywsrjrs9ri3ii4/Bulldozer+Blues.mp3

Song Name: Whiplash (Track 3)
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kTu0l0mB1Q
Guideline: Loop from start to 4:30

Song Name: Run the Table (Track 6)
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_aqLxuo9uE
Guideline: Loop from start to 3:47

Song Name: Bridge Gap Crossing
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6R7Uj_b-TQ
Guideline: Loop from start to 1:52

Thank you in advance, and also where can I get the mp3's you make?

Peacanator

Smash Cadet
I have one more:
Peacanator
Virtual Riot - Lunar
Loop starting somewhere around maybe 0:35 because the beat drop is way too far away (using this as menu song).
Time: Normally I don't have one but if possible maybe tomorrow otherwise take your time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeFBrO-fy6o

Last edited:

RamzJoove

Smash Rookie
Pokemon Master Quest
Pokemon Opening 8
Pokemon Galactic Battles
Hydrogen
Paris2
Crystals
DeepCover
Miami2
Hotline
Knock
Musikk2
Perturbator
Release
ANewMorning
Flatline
SilverLights
Daisuke
TurfIntro
TurfMain
Crush
ElectricDreams
InnerAnimal
ItsSafeNow
Static
ToTheTop
ze1, here's Emerald Mist
Jaws of a Scorched Earth
Snake Eater (KK Slider)
Beach Blast
Gold Rush
Mardi Gras
Metropolis
Southern Exposure
Burnout 2 Theme
Dark Moon Rising
Twisted Metal Theme
Dune Ratz
Road Beasts
Scorchers
Street Breed
Wave Rippers
Attack
Player Attacks
Akuma
M Bison
Chun-Li
Magneto
Invisible Man
Time
FrankerZ
Jon Wins
Mr. Wilson
The Fast Runner
Final Destination
Fountain of Dreams
Dream Land
Pokemon Stadium
Yoshi's Story
Melee Part One

Thanks so much! Glad to hear you are well. Your work is very much appreciated!

Thrak Dim

Smash Rookie
Hey ! is the factory still open ? ;) I'm a mac user and i can't find a way to convert file into BRSTM.I've got a whole edited folder with 1minute approximately mp3 songs i wanna convert and i can't find a way to do this on mac.Thanks anyway ;)

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
damn, i havent even imported the last stuff you did and i find this. i hope you dont mind its more SLAMJAM

darksamus, you rock!

UserName: Benny P

Song Name: Cruel Angels Slam
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCtEjnfSGa4

Guidelines- start from start, but when it ends around 4:01, have it loop back around to when the toms start..i think its 0:14. if you can get the start of the toms, but not that little bit of that note, you're a legend.

Song Name: Cruel Angel's Thesis (8 bit)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF5Wl4JDQjY

Guidelines: start from start, but when it ends around 4:01, have it loop back around to when the toms start..i think its 0:14. if you can get the start of the toms, but not that little bit of that note, you're a legend.

u rock!

Last edited:

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
damn, i havent even imported the last stuff you did and i find this. i hope you dont mind its more SLAMJAM

darksamus, you rock!

Song Name: Cruel Angels Slam
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCtEjnfSGa4

Guidelines- start from start, but when it ends around 4:01, have it loop back around to when the toms start..i think its 0:14. if you can get the start of the toms, but not that little bit of that note, you're a legend.

Song Name: Cruel Angel's Thesis (8 bit)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF5Wl4JDQjY

Guidelines: start from start, but when it ends around 4:01, have it loop back around to when the toms start..i think its 0:14. if you can get the start of the toms, but not that little bit of that note, you're a legend.

u rock!

if i may, can i request this version with just a start to end loop?

thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXfpq7q67IA

Name: Cruel Angel's Thesis N64 version

gamegod7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamegod7
3DS FC
1607-2735-0153
Wow you are really good! Thanks for the song. Now to put it in PM

mkDavid11

Smash Rookie
Username: mkDavid11
Song Name: Jinsei Chamber (Round 1)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxyJhbcFsT4&index=1&list=PLrhsCKeZuR1nglX66IVbQ9dwqvwsWqV9a
Guideline: Start at 00:12 to 00:55 for perfect loop
Complete by: Whenever you can

Song Name: Destroyed City (Rounds 1 & 2)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...hsCKeZuR1nglX66IVbQ9dwqvwsWqV9a&v=twgxtOKPHkQ
Guideline: Round 1 Start at 00:10 to 01:13, Round 2 start at 02:39 to 03:27
Complete by: whenever you can

Song Name: Krossroads (Rounds 1, and 2)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...hsCKeZuR1nglX66IVbQ9dwqvwsWqV9a&v=XAFD8i4Tuoo
Guideline: Round 1Start at 00:12 to 01:01, Round 2 start at 01:51, to 02:38

Song Name: Kuatan Jungle (Rounds 1 & 2)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waI...X66IVbQ9dwqvwsWqV9a&feature=player_detailpage
Guideline: Round 1: start at 00:13 to 01:02 Round 2: start at 02:50 to 03:38
Complete by: Whenever you can

Song Name: The Kove (Round 1)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...hsCKeZuR1nglX66IVbQ9dwqvwsWqV9a&v=EuCFXjujmz0
Guideline: start at 00:16 to 00:59

Song Name: Quan Chi Fortress (Round 1)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiV...X66IVbQ9dwqvwsWqV9a&feature=player_detailpage
Guideline: start at 00:12 to 00:57
Complete By: whenever you can

Song Name: Refugee Kamp (Round 1)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...hsCKeZuR1nglX66IVbQ9dwqvwsWqV9a&v=0B8Jb9njwVU
Guideline start at 00:12 to 00:57

Song Name: Emperor's Courtyard (Rounds 2 & 3)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...hsCKeZuR1nglX66IVbQ9dwqvwsWqV9a&v=R7Ukm6CLWqE
Guideline: Round 2 start at 02:19 to 03:07 Round 3 start at 04:00 to 04:47
Complete by; whenever you can

Song Name: Outworld Marketplace (Round 1)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj6...lpage&list=PLrhsCKeZuR1nglX66IVbQ9dwqvwsWqV9a
Guideline start at 00:13 to 01:01

Song Name: South Park: The Stick of Truth - Battle/Fight (Underpants Gnomes/ Alien Pilot)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=RDiOxOo2sNMD0&v=dvo5fpq9294
Guideline: Start at beginning to 01:07

Song Name: The King of Fighters '99 - Tears
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RVuon4OLtpE
Guidelines: just loop it

Song Name: Holding Off The Army
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BK93tRyRDrw
Guidelines: Start at 01:32:29 to 01:35:01

Song Name: Sky Temple (Round 3)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TJaz_L7AkYA
Guidelines: Start at 06:05 to 06:54

Last edited:

tiramisu6

Smash Rookie
Here are some of my requests for MySims Agents on Nintendo Wii.

Username: tiramisu6
Song Name: MySims Agents – Create-A-Sim Theme (A)
Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/es76t7t5khtsikd/MySims Agents - Create-A-Sim (A).mp3?dl=0
Guidelines: It’d be nice if the song could be looped, but it isn't essential.
When Do You Need it Completed By: No rush.

Song Name: MySims Agents – Create-A-Sim Theme (B)
Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/inh8lgw2kzm2wds/MySims Agents - Create-A-Sim (B).mp3?dl=0

Song Name: MySims Agents – Create-A-Sim Theme (C)
Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cisqplsz0wbqypi/MySims Agents - Create-A-Sim (C).mp3?dl=0

Song Name: MySims Agents – Create-A-Sim Theme (D)
Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi2j2c1v1m6wysa/MySims Agents - Create-A-Sim (D).mp3?dl=0

Song Name: MySims Agents – Shirley's Hair N' Nails
Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/50y3kpavosi4ile/Shirley.mp3?dl=0

Song Name: MySims Agents – Headquarters
Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tlcsgvfi5uildy1/HQ.mp3?dl=0

Song Name: MySims Agents – Ski Lodge (Outside)
YouTube Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWdXn8LgMDg (10:17 - 10:50)

Song Name: MySims Agents – Ski Lodge (Inside)
YouTube Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWdXn8LgMDg (10:51 - 11:09)

Sorry about those last two.

Last edited:

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Could I request Rush and Tank! From Cowboy Bebop?
I dunno about Rush, but i think brawlcustommusic.com has it. It's where i got mine from! if it's not there, i have a version of Tank!! thats a tiny bit loud but works well that i could upload.

James McKigney

Smash Rookie
NNID
KOManiacJim
3DS FC
0920-2290-3202
Username: James McKigney
Song: Saa,Yuke! Ninninger
Link to the Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ8ufkPDgVI
Link to the TV Sized Song for a modded intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHv1KDGCjvs

Where in the game it will play: Battlefield/Final Destination. TV Sized intro in a modded introduction sequence that I might make showcasing the characters. Make the song in stage loop after it finishes the vocals and make it seamless with the loop. I kinda like this Super Sentai themesong and I am willing to give credit to you if I use it in a project.

S£NPAI

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

JohnTravolski

Smash Cadet
I'm fairly new here, but there's a LOT of good music in this Wii-Ware game called "Art Style: Light Trax."

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE9060E0F6BAA3BCC

I would appreciate it if that music could also be obtained and put into BRSTM files that can loop. I don't know if it's harder to get from Wii-Ware games or not, but if I had to limit it to just my favorite tracks from the game, I suppose it would have to be these few (although, the entire soundtrack would be appreciated):

Zanadu
Dreamkiller
Whiteplan
Superplay

Those can all be found in the linked playlist. It should be noted that the names I just mentioned are the names that the YouTube video titles them. However, I actually have the real game on my Wii, and here, in the United States, they're actually named differently. That may be something to consider.

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
This isn't so much a song as it is a victory theme, but I'd love to have a unique victory theme for Mewtwo for use in Project M (preferably a more iconic theme, like an excerpt from his theme from the first movie); I can't seem to find any online, and having Mewtwo share the same victory theme as all the other Pokemon doesn't feel right to me.

X Riptide X

Smash Cadet
This isn't so much a song as it is a victory theme, but I'd love to have a unique victory theme for Mewtwo for use in Project M (preferably a more iconic theme, like an excerpt from his theme from the first movie); I can't seem to find any online, and having Mewtwo share the same victory theme as all the other Pokemon doesn't feel right to me.
Here's a cool theme. It isn't from Pokemon, but I think it's good. The victory theme would probably be from 1:44 to 1:54.
Flames of Resolution:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vootQHhLRE

reportingsfnoobs

Smash Apprentice
Username: reportingsfnoobs
Song name: MKAlieZ (Aldnoah.Zero)
Download link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5koepEEiYU
Guidelines: I like the song Riptide requested, but want a different loop point. Start at 0:00, then do a perfect seamless loop back to ~0:32 when it hits ~1:40. If you can, try to get it as close as possible.

To keep it short -- you'll notice that 0:31 and 1:39 make similar transitions into ~0:32 and ~1:40.

So, I want mine to be: 0:00 -> 1:40 replaced by 0:32 -> 1:40 replaced by 0:32 -> 1:40 replaced by 0:32

Complete by: Whenever you want.

Note: I do want the 0:00 through 0:31 to be played repeatedly also, but I can't find a solid loop point, so that's why I just wanted the loop to be 0:32. If you can find a good point near the end to seamless loop back to somewhere in the beginning, that'd be great. Just make the first BRSTM based on my guidelines, then with the second one you can try doing yourself. Try to make sure the loop isn't noticeable. If it's too difficult, my original request will do just fine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom