• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Brawl To End Them All"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zema

Smash Journeyman
Dude calm down. It's just a metaphor, nothing more- Nintendo won't let this HUGE money making game series go!

Sakurai has already been hinting to a SSB4. I just hope Geno will make an appearence this time...

Station

Smash Cadet
It wasn't meant literally, it's just a way of saying brawl is frigging awesome. If they do make a 4th SSB i hope HAL lab develop it, but i seriously doubt it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
It wasn't meant literally, it's just a way of saying brawl is frigging awesome. If they do make a 4th SSB i hope HAL lab develop it, but i seriously doubt it.
Sakurai = former HAL CEO, created Sora solely for the development of Brawl?

a huge studio created solely for a single game is the best way.

DQP

Smash Ace
god i hope that its not true, but sakurai said himself that he's not doing another smash, and iwata said he wouldn't do it without sakurai. but then again, nintendo has a cash cow on their hands, so it would make sense to make another smash.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
i'd have to say, sakurai might just be hiding the fact that there will be smash bros 4. did he not say melee was going to be the last one? it will happen, if not by sakurai, then by someone.

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
Dude, of course they might make another Smash Bros.Theres so much to improve!

But at the same time, we shouldn't think too ahead.Don't forget that the wii is still new and it takes years for the next generation.We had gamecube for how many years?

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I think a Kid Icarus game will probably go into development because of this game.

Also, there will be another smash bros. Nintendo doesn't ever not reuse franchises.

"When they’re all lined up like this, it becomes obvious that there is roughly 6-year blank before and after Pikmin. While there have been big series since then like "Animal Crossing," "Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day," and "Wii Sports" it does seem that coming up with a completely new character-driven series has gotten more difficult recently."

Either that, or Nintendo recycles their games so often that no new character driven games are within their budget. :p They're too busy milking zelda, pokemon, and mario. And when they're not milking those, we get donkey kong, or starfox.

Dime

Smash Journeyman
It's not TV is HBO. Does that mean I can't watch HBO on my television? No
Is Comcast Comtastic? No it’s a made up word.
Does Axe body spray make women attack men like rabid animals? Well it doesn’t work for me.
Point being, "brawl to end them all" is a marketing tagline and it really has no literal meaning.

ScottSadistic

Smash Journeyman
It's not TV is HBO. Does that mean I can't watch HBO on my television? No
Is Comcast Comtastic? No it’s a made up word.
Does Axe body spray make women attack men like rabid animals? Well it doesn’t work for me.
Point being, "brawl to end them all" is a marketing tagline and it really has no literal meaning.

very well put. :D

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I still want to see an arcade version of smash. Then the tourney and for fun people can truly have their differences.

KageJuin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1349-7001-8814
it was made as if it were the last one, as in..they put all the effort they could into it

last as in, it won't happen for a LONG time, seriously, do NOT count on a new smash in 5 years, it'll take longer..if not double the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom