• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bosses's Annihilation - A Guide About How to Dodge Each Boss Move

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Nice guide.

"New Project" based on a Stylish/PRO Gameplay and "How to clear Boss Battles with each character" sound like interesting reading. It is fun to know what far better players than me do to ruin bosses' day.
Hey I'm finding my work on my possible "New Projects" very interesting. I'm finding interesting because the Stylish/PRO Gameplay doesn't require Fast Movements do avoid the Boss Moves, the Stylish/PRO Gameplay provides Calm, Tranquility and Right Timing to avoid each attack without any kind of pressure.

I really did not expect that High Risk/High Reward Dodges could provide good things.

lol

Sounds cool ?

I will start to make my real explanations about these 2 Projects soon...

Dracospawn

Smash Journeyman
I could tell you that but then I'f have to...ummmm
Well pro dodges and such could make boss battles a bit more interesting and more importantly, make you look cool. Maybe we could include video guides on how to dodge boss moves....I can't however, but if anyone can in good quality, just puttin' it out there. Sadly, my only cameras a the webcam on this laptop and the camera on my phone. That quality would be unbearably horrible. But, again, just a idea.

gupta3

Smash Rookie
Thanks dude,this helped me a lot! Now I can finnaly defeat tabbu in Intense Mode...

michael_goldfish

Smash Rookie
I usually refer to Porky's explosive bots as "Porky bombs" :p

Great guide though! Wish I stumbled upon it before I spent hours trying to beat it on intense :ohwell:

Did beat it though, so it's all good :laugh:

mXiCnMtaKrby

Smash Rookie
The only thing u coulda done better wuz make crazy hands move where he flops all over the ground like "hand spazzz" or sumthing...I wish I'd had this to look at before I set out for hours and hours to beat boss battles on intense XD brawling is one thing bit boss battles is totally different...but anyways nice job!

Waggle

Smash Rookie
Thanks for this. With this information, I managed to beat Ridley with no damage with Samus. I still need a bit more practice before I can beat many bosses with Link. I find that, once familiar with the attacks, you can throw bombs where the boss is going to be.

louischris23

Smash Rookie
The BBR Chat is active almost every Wednesday afternoon. A link to the thread detailing the Chat can be found here: Chatting with the BBR!The BBR Chat is a weekly chat discussion held by Pierce which invites anyone to come and discuss topics that relate to the BBR, or just Brawl in general.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Marths counter is very effective against the bosses attacks. I managed to beat boss battles on intense with him after careful observation and good timing on my attacks.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
The only time Master Hand ever KOs me is when he uses that dumb flick attack since I take this boss an any damage percentage since I can dodge all of them otherwise. Flick is just so random. Overall I. Hate Porky and Galleom the most. Though with Porky he can be the easiest boss if he doesn't use attacks that have massive knockback on them.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
The only time Master Hand ever KOs me is when he uses that dumb flick attack since I take this boss an any damage percentage since I can dodge all of them otherwise. Flick is just so random. Overall I. Hate Porky and Galleom the most. Though with Porky he can be the easiest boss if he doesn't use attacks that have massive knockback on them.
Galleoms not a problem for me. The one I hated the most was Duon, although once you redirect his missiles back at him, then you've practically won.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Galleoms not a problem for me. The one I hated the most was Duon, although once you redirect his missiles back at him, then you've practically won.
Duon is really easy. Agreed, those missle can deplete half of his health if all of them hit him. Galleom isn't hard but he is just annoying with his knockback.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I haven't touched Boss Battle since I beaten it with everyone and on all the difficulties. I'd be rusty as far as timing if I tried it now. Been months playing that.XD
Same here. I beat it with all characters and difficulties as well and told myself that once I beat it on Intense, theres no way I'll ever try it for a while.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I guess Peach must be sneaking midnight snacks. Either that or Marth needs to eat more. XD
Haha probably. I honestly didn't realize Peach was heavier until I decided to look up the weight classes of the characters and it showed her heavier than Marth but I always thought Marth had a little weight despite his appearance. He was slightly heavier in Melee.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Haha probably. I honestly didn't realize Peach was heavier until I decided to look up the weight classes of the characters and it showed her heavier than Marth but I always thought Marth had a little weight despite his appearance. He was slightly heavier in Melee.
Yeah. Ive always thought Marth was pretty skinny and small but once I played as him that completely didnt anymore.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
This is great, I have yet to beat boss battles on intense without taking a single damage. Although, this guide should definitely help me.

Loxo

Smash Rookie
I remember that luigi's up aerial is a good boss killer for bosses that have mainly air oriented attacks or stay in the air a lot.. Such as: Ridley, Meta Ridley, and Rayquaza, and Tabuu, I deafeated them without them using there most devastating attacks like Tabuu's off waves!

whAmm3y

Smash Rookie
This is a really well done and in-depth guide :D
and now i finally know how to dodge "off waves"
wish I read this before I spent hours trying to beat Tabuu... haha oh well xD

ZaneAgo

Smash Rookie
Hey I am not trying to be mean or rude, but, from my experience the Multi Stomp can cause a lot of damage and might potentially cause K.O pretty easily. Usually you need to have a lot of damage for this to happen though. So maybe you can change to a lite high or something lower (If there is one).

Reth92

Smash Cadet
My worst boss is porky >< and the off waves don't always kill instantly (I managed and tested with rock Kirby)

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
hey can you also state what can be absorbed by ness/lucas's psy magnet and mr. game and watches oil panic? I died by ridley's rapid fire thing three times thinking that everything that could be reflected could be absorbed but it can't :c
what I have found
  • duon's multi-shot can be absorbed
  • crazy/master hand's gun can be absorbed
  • ridley/meta ridley's multi-shot can't be absorbed
  • rayquaza's energy ball can't be absorbed

Top Bottom