• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread. V-13 hates you! Edit: Now with gamertags! <3 See first post.

Laijin

Smash Hero
This might be the most boring thing people play competitively.
I agree. I LOVE bullet hell games(Enough to play Valkyrie Sky seriously) and fighting games. But that game looks boring.

When I said it looks impossible to dodge the bullets, I mean the bullets are moving waaay too fast to actually go in between each of them and dodge them(Which is CORE to a bullet hell game). Since their going too fast, your forced to just go directly around all of the bullets and make them past completely by your side. Now, thats not such a bad thing. But to put it in the same category as a bullet hell despite thats all there doing with the bullets in the game is absolutely absurd. That would mean any game out there with shooting is suddenly a bullet hell(I don't see people weaving in and out of Halo through the bullets there, they do the same kind of dodging.).
Seriously, a bullet hell game that just has you dodging left or right will most likely end up being a very boring bullet hell game.

So yea, as a fighting game, it looks really boring and it looks extremely boring as well as a bullet hell game. Get that garbage out of this thread.

DC

Smash Cadet
I guess the bullets are impossible to dodge if you're ******** like Luis or something. Me and Jeff have that **** down to a SCIENCE.

Oh btw Benny I found out that playing with a controller is 20x better. I'm sure arcade stick is the legit way to play but controller makes button mapping easier and control more precise. I also found out that...
- You can cancel dash lag with a barrier, and then immediately dash again. This is how Japanese players are able to move so fast.
- Every character has a BOSS mode and then a FINAL BOSS mode when they are in Vanish mode (one hit). Final Boss has better attacks but if your Final Boss gets destroyed then you lose.
- The amount of health your boss has is equal to the amount of barrier you have left.

I've been playing Japanese players all morning and getting destroyed. But every once and a while I win a round or two. I might upload to few matches to Youtube, lol.

lol @ people who think we play this game seriously

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol, quitting BlazBlue, DC? i guess Noel was too difficult of a concept. my little cousin has a Speak and Spell you can have. may be more your speed. have fun getting torn out the god ****ed frame in another game, lol.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Your opinion is WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Anyways Benny we're gonna have a Senko no Ronde-fest next Saturday night at ZP. lol Don't worry I'll teach you how to dodge and use BOSS mode efficiently.

MIKA FOR LIFE BABY. I found a way to beat Jeff's Cuilan easy now.

EDIT: Oh and don't worry, at least your not as bad as Luis. You don't RAM INTO BOSSES.

DOUBLE EDIT: Oh btw Noel has 8.5k damage unburstable combos (albeit character specific) when played frame perfect. But yeah man she's easy as hell to play remember?
i'd like to see you prove Winnar's opinion wrong like i did yours. *****.

DC

Smash Cadet
War Tech is the epitome of competitive play and the best game in existence. It is a flawless game with 100% balanced characters and has a huge fan following.... possibly bigger than Brawl's.

I main Mika, Benny mains Changpo, Jeff mains Cuilan and GREEN ACE MAINS FABIAN THE FASTMAN. Yes, the characters full name is Fabian the Fastman.

I'm quitting Brawl and Blazblue to put my full time, effort and money into this game. Possibly moving to Japan just for this.

Oh and look out for my Senko no Ronde combo video coming soon.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
O_o

That's alot of dedication for a game, don't ya think?

I mean, id go to japan just for teh lulz and food but that's just me lol

DC

Smash Cadet
...........lol

Yeah man I'm looking up plane ticket prices right now.

DC

Smash Cadet
Don't know what you're talking about. Me and Benny are bringing 4 Senko no Ronde setups to Tommy G's gigantic Smashfest on November 7th.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Can you even ****ing speak Japanese?
Are you aware how hard it is to get citizenship in Japan?
Are you aware of Japans anti-foreign attitude, which you will stick out like a sore thumb and be subject to massive hate crimes being a black man?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol

Now I remember why I still come to this thread.
glad to entertain.

Are you aware of Japans anti-foreign attitude, which you will stick out like a sore thumb and be subject to massive hate crimes being a black man?
i think you need to look at Winnar's quote.

DC

Smash Cadet
lol

Now I remember why I still come to this thread.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Dude, the Japanese Prime Minister said that Japan doesn't have a high crime rate because unlike America, "we don't have a lot of immigrants and blacks"

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
It's too bad they don't have an excuse for their **** rate and other sexual crimes lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dood i only want to main top tiers :3.

why is so wartech so good!

it be lol if it had bb characters in wartech haha

DC

Smash Cadet
Greatest game in existence. Karel's boss mode barrage attack (the hand slam) is perfectly balanced.

You comin to Japan with me Benny?

DC

Smash Cadet
LOL Hit up the Senko no Ronde arcades.

Hey but seriously I'm gonna bring my 360, Blazblue and War Tech on Saturday so don't bother bringing Luis' PS3 and those ****ty sticks. GDX is coming too (I hope) and he has a SF4 stick for 360.

I never want to see those PS3 sticks again.

Jesus Cuza 39 minutes ago

ARE YOU KIDDDING ME! NOEL....GOD no your right it's hard to press DDDDDDDDDDDDD

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i dont want to take chances. were bringing them. ITS AN EXTRA setup for godsake.

DC

Smash Cadet
Alright well put the sticks in the trunk with Green Ace.

Zip.

Smash Lord
wait, whats so funny Zip?!

lol.
"I'm quitting Brawl and Blazblue to put my full time, effort and money into this game. Possibly moving to Japan just for this."

"...........lol

Yeah man I'm looking up plane ticket prices right now."

lol.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Well that's certainly NOT funny, sir. They are actually quite serious about this! :mad:

i lol'd too <3

tubes

Smash Ace
So I've decided to start playing blazblue a little on the side again. My hopes are that once bb 2.0 comes out Nu will play more like Falco and less like Fox on Corneria.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Based on the changes to her, that's how they intend to make her. She can now do act pulser in the air. And you can land on the ground instantly if you do so, so she can now zip around the screen like crazy. Rush down ***** she is.

tubes

Smash Ace
Based on the changes to her, that's how they intend to make her. She can now do act pulser in the air. And you can land on the ground instantly if you do so, so she can now zip around the screen like crazy. Rush down ***** she is.
Also gravity field is getting "buffed". It has a meter and after you use it once you gotta wait for the meter to fill to use it again. But its also a dp, and I hear it sends you floating on hit even if your on the ground. So for someone like me, who rarely uses that **** except to combo and occasionally to **** a tager, this is the greatest **** ever.

Honestly, everytime I hear about A-11 it seems to fit right into my play style. Except for the strait up damage nerfs. Lower damage is not a play style.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Her combos are supposedly really highly damaging though. You can't poke and get high damage, but you can combo them to hell and back.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
meh i dont care about 11or13 anymore. all i care about is that he/she is nerfd from this version. that is all. :3...arakune will be top tier.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
BB2 continium shift. look it up. dustloop. shoryuken. google. are great sources

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
Another source is YouTube, where you can clearly see that the post claiming 5000 health was a joke and that she had 9000 or so at the third loc test.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I used to main Seth in Street Fighter IV before he immediately got banned from major tournaments (still use him where legal) so I'm okay with whatever health nerfs happen as long as I got options out the wazoo.

Also, which one do you think is better for fighting games:

Dizzy?
or
Guard Libra?

Top Bottom