• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionis - Shulk Discord Server - Join!

G3NoC!De

Smash Rookie
Shulk was my first main. Love Xenoblade chronicles! The story of the monado is great. wanna join the discord to better understand MU's

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
I would like to join the Shulk discord I have read the rules. I have played Shulk since 3ds and he is currently my main "Monado"
Check your inbox, heir.

EDIT:
Shulk was my first main. Love Xenoblade chronicles! The story of the monado is great. wanna join the discord to better understand MU's
Check your inbox, heir.

Last edited:

Trent

Smash Champion
Is this chat still active? I was just told by many NYC players to join it and I'm finally getting off my lazy bum.

EDIT- To clarify, my name is Austy, a Shulk main in NYC that competes with Ho3K at the XenoSeries. Also a commentator. I've read the rules as well.

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Is this chat still active? I was just told by many NYC players to join it and I'm finally getting off my lazy bum.

EDIT- To clarify, my name is Austy, a Shulk main in NYC that competes with Ho3K at the XenoSeries. Also a commentator. I've read the rules as well.
This is neat. And yes the chat server is still active & well. Shoutouts to your scene for directing ya here. But you have just one more obstacle to pass found within the rules & you'll be set. I already have everything waiting for you once you unlock that door.

Trent

Smash Champion
Um, I beat Xenoblade Chronicles and loved it, got hyped when Shulk was announced, and picked him up in 2014!

Last edited:

Blue_Pikachu_71

Smash Rookie
Id love to join I've main shulk since day one of the 3ds smash release (the Wii u version as well) I like seeing other shulk mains play styles I also hope to improve my own shulk game (^~^) also I have read the rules I love the Monado

Last edited:

abe1001

Smash Rookie
I have read the rules and I would like to join because I have mained Shulk from the beginning, using him in every tournament I've been to. I would like to maximize my tech chasing capabilities understanding in specifically speed mode.

Alkraid

Smash Rookie
Hello, I am a passionate Shulk main, I can speak English just fine, even though I am Russian. The only problem with me chatting with other people may be my time zone, but I really hope to find new friends on Shulk discord. Monado II is ugly in my opinion.

Jalio_the_Brave

Smash Cadet
I would love to be added to the discord! I wanna get better with Shulk and this will be the way to do it

Sirknight

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aerow93
3DS FC
5129-1839-5273
Hi.

I would like to join this serv, because Shulk is my main since the beginning of the game.
I really love this character, and like talking about this character with people who know him, so i think here is the best place to do it. XD

Also, don't pay attention to my account, yes, i created it just today, and this is my first post on Smashboards, but i did it just to join some Smash Discord servs x)

Ow, and of course, i have read the rules !

Shardborne

Smash Rookie
Long time lurker, first time posting.
Monando for life.
I read the rules and want to be better shulk

PinoyBest13

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4983-4942-4848
I am an aspiring Shulk main. I've mained him for as long as the game's been out. My goal is to make Shulk win a Regional.

I have read the rules. I will become a great Monado Boy!

Kienamaru

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kienamaru
3DS FC
2337-6342-5688
Switch FC
6100 0383 6350
I've read the rules and would like to get better at Shulk MUs. Invite me.

SM | XxDarkxX

Smash Rookie
NNID
JacquezMoore
I would like to join this server. I'm a huge Xenoblade fan and I've been playing Shulk for a long time in Smash 4. Hope to get in :) also I have read the rules :)

Last edited:

SM | XxDarkxX

Smash Rookie
NNID
JacquezMoore
I would love to join the server I'm a huge Xenoblade Fan and I've been maining Shulk for as long as I can remember. I have read the rules and would like to meet new people and new friends :)

Taav

Smash Rookie
Sup? I'm Taav, and I totes want in on this discord server. I've always been a huge fan of Shulk, even if he did steal Reyn's time. Looking to improve my Shulk game a little.

SuperDaikenki

Smash Rookie
I would like to join, Shulk has been one of my mains of mine since Smash4 came out, I do play ok with him but I wanted to get better as him. Not to mention I do have both Xenoblades in position as well.

Wontonwarrior

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5429-9870-1275
I would like to join since my secondary is Shulk and Xenoblade is a great game. Now it's Reyn time!!

GetGo

Smash Rookie
NNID
DespiseAdmims
3DS FC
1564-2263-9007
I'd like to join the Shulk discord. I main him and am a huge fan of Xenoblade Chronicles!

LukeNasty

Smash Rookie
Hey Shulk Main here, at least until Reyn gets released in the next game. Would learn to join to get better. I've read the rules and such...

Crasher

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5043-1957-8412
I've been a Shulk main pretty much since Sm4sh came out and I just heard about this group. I'm not very good but my favorite color to use is the Reyn-esque one. I hope to chat with you guys soon.

VertexSpectrum

Smash Rookie
Hey there! I have read the rules and would love to join the Shulk Discord group. I'm a huge Xenoblade fan and a Shulk main from Ohio. Currently, I'm working on MABD and MALLC to improve my Shulk and I think the Shulk community could help me learn some new things and get better. Thanks!

plaiyas4life

Smash Rookie
NNID
plaiyas4life
Welcome to the Shulk Discord Server!
View attachment 77303
Current member count: ~300​

Since August 20, the Shulk Skype chat has started using Discord instead. It has made the experience better.
:4shulk::4shulk::4shulk:
-Can be used in your browser or through the program. I recommend the program, but it's your choice. Also works on phones.
-Multiple voice and text channels have given us a lot of options for discussions we previously did not have. Also has made matchmaking easier for everybody.
-It's very useful for people to be able to set how loud they hear each individual (as mics are different in sensitivity)
-No Skype lag (this was very annoying)
-The program itself is made to use machine resources very efficiently. It takes up very little space when open. On the other hand, my laptop cries when I have Skype open.
-Sometimes, having Skype open has caused people lag while doing wifi matches. This issue does not happen with Discord.
-It's easier on the mods, due to improved powers
-It is easier to tell who is online, afk, or offline.
-To talk via voice, you just join a voice chat channel, and can see who is already in that voice chat channel beforehand. It's much easier than having somebody host a call. And, again, there are multiple voice chat channels which can be used for different things.
-No ads (Skype has ads)
-Free (Teamspeak costs money)
-Useful commands you can use, like @[insert_name], @everyone, and #[insert_channel_name]
-Your IP is protected
-Much more features to come in the future, as it's still new and being updated. Some thing I am aware of which will come in the future are the capabilities for custom emoticons, screen sharing, and video chat.

You can read more about Discord from their main site.

Rules o==Ö*•••: - Your guide to not being kicked from the Shulk discord.
(Takes me 1 minute 48 seconds to read thoroughly.)
(There is a password.)

1) Memes or spam
Sending a high amount of messages in a short time, posting excessive pictures, memeing, and discussing things in a channel they do not pertain to are generally bad. For your convenience, we have several different text channels for such things.
#ether_mines_memes_and_ether for memes
#animu for extensive anime discussion
#spam_and_bot for spamming and bot commands
#other-video-games for extensive discussions about other video games
#real_world_problems for stuff that's going wrong in real life
#pictures_no-spoilers for those pictures you want to post

No pointless tagging of people is allowed in any channel.

2) Xenoblade/Xenoblade X Spoilers
This rule has changed due to the newly introduced Xenoblade Progression sub-server. Unless in a text channel which overrides this rule:
-No direct or vague information holding importance to the storyline at ANY point of the game
-No vague spoilers, references to spoilers, or profile pictures of spoilers.

3) Respect your fellow homs.
We are all people behind these monitor screens. Do not provoke others with offensive language. Do not discriminate. Do not stereotype people. Do not troll. Do not bait. Do not instigate conflict. Emotional disputes should not be housed in the Shulk discord, else both parties may be muted.
Private messages are almost always more productive in finding a solution, and do not hamper the rest of the community’s conversations.

4) Speak English, generally.
We are an English based server, by necessity. It does not have to be fully perfect Standard Written English, but do your best to make sure others understand you.

5) Read and follow these rules.
You are expected to understand the rules. By joining or posting in the Shulk discord, you agree to our rules. To indicate you have read the rules, you must include "Reyn" somewhere in your post here made to join the discord server (more about that later). We need to read the word Reyn.

6) You may want to stay somewhat active.
You just might be filtered out if you haven’t posted in a long time.

7) Do not impersonate another person
Don’t change your profile picture/username with the intent of pretending to be somebody else, unless that person agrees to it. If you are going to impersonate somebody with their permission, let the mods know to avoid drama or punishment

8) No NSFW Posts, even if they are Xenoblade related.
Take your horniness somewhere else.

Consequences:
1) You are warned. Your messages are deleted if that applies.
2) You are muted, and may only speak in the ether mines. You also can’t talk in voice chats. Time muted for is the moderator’s decision.
3) You are kicked, and time until invited back is the moderator’s decision. If you are kicked, you should join the Shulk recruitment server through Smashcord.com
4) Banned. This does also ban your ip.

Reasoning for our rule on spoilers: There is a channel and a whole server dedicated to discussing Xenoblade Spoilers. Thanks to this, ANYBODY can discuss Xenoblade spoilers and at any point of the game without fear of being spoiled themselves. No matter who you are or what the spoiler is, there is a place for it. It should go there. Vague spoilers are not allowed because people are smart. Especially if somebody is almost to the point of the game where the spoiler happens, saying something vague, such as ‘then spoiler dies’ isn’t actually vague but quite obvious. Vague references to spoilers are not allowed because they cannot be responded to. It’s pretty toxic and the whole chat shuts down. If anybody says anything or if I delete it, it’s a recognition that what was said was indeed a spoiler, which causes the spoil. XBCX has a couple text channels for spoilers too, but less focus in the server just due to the server being based on Shulk, not the Xeno series. We have several fellow members who are playing through Xenoblade right now and are at various points in the game. The goal of this rule is to make the discord a safe place for these people to have communicate. We love Xenoblade and think it’s amazing; that’s why we care so much about preserving the experience our friends and fellow members have playing through it.

~Joining~ :)

Qualifications:
1) You must join for a reason having to do with Shulk. Some examples are you main him, you like Xenoblade, you want to learn the MU, etc.
2) You need to have read the rules

If you want to join, you must both indicate you have read the rules and also say why you are joining us in a post on this thread. If you have met the (super easy) qualifications, I will message you the link to the channel on Smashboards. These links are purposefully made to expire after a specified amount of hours, so be sure to check your Smashboards conversations section!
-It might also be helpful if you post the username you intend to use in this thread as well.

Note: here are 2 things that DO NOT work as reasons to join.
-'I play Smash Bros.' (there needs to be more)
-'I was in the Shulk Skype Group.' The reason this does not qualify you is the Skype chat had neither of the qualifications this group does have.

I hope to see you in our server!

--------------------------------------------------------------------​

Current event!: alt wars! - a Shulk only, alt specific, crew battle tournament
Join our Discord server to participate!
I have read the above and would love to join the shulk discord! Shulk is my main in smash 4 and I would love to learn more about his character and tech in smash 4!

AnEventHorizon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aneventhorizon
I've read the rules, and would like to join. Shulk in Smash introduced me to Xenoblade Chronicles, which I played and loved. I still play a ton of Shulk (Which is why he's one of the 'sacred 4' in my avatar picture), and I own a life sized Monado.

Cr0n

Smash Apprentice
NNID
liquidbassist
3DS FC
4184-4537-7536
I'd like to join because I like Xenoblade and I am thinking about picking up shulk in smash cause hes really fun.

RaZoR X

Smash Rookie
NNID
LinkHylian0
I was told by other shulk mains I should join, so I'm going to tell why I main him, I've only played Xenoblade Chronicles 3D it was a good game haven't beaten it yet but will soon, Shulk is actually a really good fit for me, he has a lot of options to choose from and I love how I can use my out most advantage with his abilitys, I feel that Shulk is the best for me, I've tried playing others but none of them seem to not work with me, so I think Shulk is my best, I'm always active, I'm not a meme spammer either no Idea why people do that, I'm a kind hearted person I will respect my fellow homs and or not talk bad about them and no Idea what NSWF or something like that but I have a pretty good point knowing I wouldn't do such a thing

Last edited:

bbkkristian

Smash Rookie
NNID
bbkkristian
Directed here by Zero. Shulk is my secondary, but i want him to be my main and learn some of his cool techs. May I join the Shulk Discord Server? I have read the rules.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
SuperDaikenki SuperDaikenki GetGo GetGo Asaladin Asaladin VertexSpectrum VertexSpectrum plaiyas4life plaiyas4life AnEventHorizon AnEventHorizon Cr0n Cr0n bbkkristian bbkkristian

Hello everyone. Thank you for posting here as a sign of wanting to join the Discord! However, despite all of your exquisite posts, you all missed the "keyword" that completely solidifies your absolute entry. This "keyword" is your final door to unlock, so please reply to me via a private message so that I can provide the door to Kingdom Hearts Bionis.

R.F.

Smash Rookie
Let there be known that those who adhere to the rules are those that find themselves unable to change the future. Even Reyn would agree on that.

Sadly, I'm a noob and I'm kinda bound to the 3DS version of the game. However, at the same time, I'm definitely not giving up any opportunity to get to know more about the character I want to play with. Originally, I started with another character, but still kept Shulk in mind. His Monado Arts in particular where what I found interesting in him, even though, they also made him look like a pretty difficult character to play as. Later I decided to give him a go.

At the same time, I found any sort of guides on the internet, to not only be not up to date at times, scattered around pretty much everywhere, and in terms of Youtube, kind of lacking more indepth explanation, which makes it kinda look to me as if they were made with players in mind who are already somewhat experienced in Smash. Or maybe I'm dumb; probably just that. :p

By joining the Discord server not only would I be given the option to get all the experienced people in one place, allowing me to get more information and everything related to that, but also get to know some (hopefully) likeminded people and maybe even become motivated again in finally beating Xenoblade Chronicles.

Also, I'll be using the same name on there as I'm using here (not sure if that information is still important).

Pocket!

Smash Rookie
Hey there, I'm a Bayonetta main and Shulk is my pocket and I think he is sick, and i just want to improve on him. I wish Reyn was a DLC character .
EDIT: Kappa

Last edited:

swagmuffin7

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm a shulk main on wii u that was sent here from Zero's for glory episode yesterday. I'd just like to become better as shulk and I thought this would be the place to learn from some of the best.

P.S. Reyn for smash 5 please

Ballr

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join the discord group. I really want to improve my shulk tech and overall game, i may not be in often due to school though. But when i am it's Reyn time!!

Last edited:

DaShadowPikachu

Smash Rookie
Hey , Im really interested in learning tech and set ups with shulk ive always had fun with him but i never knew exactly what to do im here to learn.

Aurachi

Smash Rookie
NNID
wondermoltres
I'm a Shulk main (I have secondaries, but Shulk is definitely my main for Sm4sh), and I know that the Discord is a great place for learning how to get better as a character. Only problem may be the fact that I am Australian and anyone who know anything about Australian wifi can tell you why that's a problem for friendlies and the like. Also, I have been loving XCX, I haven't played the original yet though and I feel bad because of it...

Best waifu is Alexa, no husbando as of yet (soz Lao and Reyn fans) and Boze and Tatsu can be fed to the Ganglion.

76leelee76

Smash Cadet
NNID
76leelee76
3DS FC
2552-3634-1654
Hey, I'm Leesus. I have read the rules (Reyn) and I play a lot of smash 4. After ZeRo's Shulk FG video, I decided to main or at least pocket Shulk. He sent me here :D

Top Bottom