• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionis - Shulk Discord Server - Join!

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Hey could I get invited to the discord? I've recently decided to pick shulk back up as a very close side main as I used to play him early on in the game's lifespan. I just really want to feel it once more while I swing around the oversized monado screaming about said monado's power.
Check your inbox.

R0XAS

Smash Rookie
I gotta be honest, I'd like to join to communicate easier with you guys :D I tried maining shulk, but I was never had enough time to put enough work into him to master his bnb moves. I'm maining shulk b'cuz i love Xenoblade C, but i'm not planing on buying XCX since i just started my studies this september and I can't afford to get sucked into Mira. My vacations start on the 20th of December, so I was rly hoping to step up my game during my free time.

Hope you're feeling my text! :D
Let me in to the MONADOS POWER!

(Also, I was a member of the skype group :p ;) (I even think i had some games against Erico and Maso))

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I gotta be honest, I'd like to join to communicate easier with you guys :D I tried maining shulk, but I was never had enough time to put enough work into him to master his bnb moves. I'm maining shulk b'cuz i love Xenoblade C, but i'm not planing on buying XCX since i just started my studies this september and I can't afford to get sucked into Mira. My vacations start on the 20th of December, so I was rly hoping to step up my game during my free time.

Hope you're feeling my text! :D
Let me in to the MONADOS POWER!

(Also, I was a member of the skype group :p ;) (I even think i had some games against Erico and Maso))
Check your inbox.

HoSmash4

Smash Ace
Sup guys, I want to join the shulk discord server. Essientially I want to know more about the character I am facing because I feel that is very important in this matchup. I provide high quality Sheik matchup experience (Plat on Anthers, taken a set off ixis (best sonic EU).

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Sup guys, I want to join the shulk discord server. Essientially I want to know more about the character I am facing because I feel that is very important in this matchup. I provide high quality Sheik matchup experience (Plat on Anthers, taken a set off ixis (best sonic EU).
I can dig it but your post is missing something found in the rules.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Hello fellow shulk mains, I Pitzer have been playing shulk for a while now @Dragonbrain can confirm this. I''ve been recently testing out Buffer deactivation Arts for some cool things. It would be cool to join the discord so I can further discuss these things in a more suitable place. I also use Orange Costume as my shulk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Hello fellow shulk mains, I Pitzer have been playing shulk for a while now @Dragonbrain can confirm this. I''ve been recently testing out Buffer deactivation Arts for some cool things. It would be cool to join the discord so I can further discuss these things in a more suitable place. I also use Orange Costume as my shulk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can dig that but your post is missing something found in the rules.

InkPlum

Smash Rookie
Hello, I go by NKplum, I'm a full time Ike main but recently I've been looking to find a secondary to cover my weak points. I believe Shulk has commonalities with Ike which would make him perfect for me. The discord group for Ike drew me into him as a main. They're always helpful, full of vids, and discussion so I believed the Shulk discord to be the same and would very much like to join. I have read the rules, AND THIS IS THE MONADO'S POWER! ;)

Thank you,

Tyco Holloway (NKplum)

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Hello, I go by NKplum, I'm a full time Ike main but recently I've been looking to find a secondary to cover my weak points. I believe Shulk has commonalities with Ike which would make him perfect for me. The discord group for Ike drew me into him as a main. They're always helpful, full of vids, and discussion so I believed the Shulk discord to be the same and would very much like to join. I have read the rules. ;)

Thank you,

Tyco Holloway (NKplum)
I like this, but ya gotta re-read the rules & have the magic word ready. You'll know when you see it.

Llamas B)

Smash Rookie
NNID
Stressedllamas
Sure I can dig that, as long as you read the rules & reply with a post indicating that you have.
Alright I have read the rules and would still love to join For clarification what do you mean by The beginning of the End of Eryth Sea?

Last edited:

Llamas B)

Smash Rookie
NNID
Stressedllamas
I can dig that, but your post is still missing something found in the rules.
Oooooh, okay i accedentally read over that part, This is the power of the Monado! also to be sure what do you mean by The Beginning of the End of Eryth Sea? can you PM me about that

BlueGen

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mordecai678
Hey! I'd love to join this group. Xenoblade is one of my favorite games ever, from music to characters to story, I even completed all of the sidequests and achievements, That's the main reason I co main Shulk along with Kirby in Smash 4, ever since 3ds release. I'm finally getting the hang of Art Cancelling and would love to join a group full of Shulk/Xenoblade enthusiasts.
Also got Xenoblade Chronicles X a week ago, everything's pretty amazing, really liking it so far, it's just too bad it doesn't have the Monado though!

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Hey! I'd love to join this group. Xenoblade is one of my favorite games ever, from music to characters to story, I even completed all of the sidequests and achievements, That's the main reason I co main Shulk along with Kirby in Smash 4, ever since 3ds release. I'm finally getting the hang of Art Cancelling and would love to join a group full of Shulk/Xenoblade enthusiasts.
Also got Xenoblade Chronicles X a week ago, everything's pretty amazing, really liking it so far, it's just too bad it doesn't have the Monado though!
Check your inbox.
i read the rules and i would like to join to learn shulk mu
Check your inbox.

Last edited:

Jinban

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sriks49
I think i accidentally left the monado boy server, pls add me bak

Monadom

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2621-3238-3491
I'm... uh, very interested in this group. But I've never used Discord before, and it looks physically appealing to me, but so far I've downloaded it and never done anything past signing up and installing it, so now I'm honestly curious and nervous.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Alright, someone finally hit me with Monado Enchant, so I'm ready to join, if only for a while before College Face drags me into the bowels of the Mechonis again. I have more to talk about as well, considering I finally am really feeling it with XC3D.

M Monadom , just make sure to read the rules carefully.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I'm... uh, very interested in this group. But I've never used Discord before, and it looks physically appealing to me, but so far I've downloaded it and never done anything past signing up and installing it, so now I'm honestly curious and nervous.
I can dig it. I've sent you a Discord link via priv chat.
Alright, someone finally hit me with Monado Enchant, so I'm ready to join, if only for a while before College Face drags me into the bowels of the Mechonis again. I have more to talk about as well, considering I finally am really feeling it with XC3D.

M Monadom , just make sure to read the rules carefully.
Lol I've sent a priv message.

Artoinette

Smash Rookie
NNID
Artoinette
3DS FC
1392-7510-3592
I'm a relatively new Shulk main, and I have a lot to learn about him, his matchups, etc. I'm very dedicated to the character and would really like to improve! By joining the Shulk discord I hope to be able to learn more about the true power of the Monado :)

Ike2King

Smash Rookie
Hello there. I would like to join the Shulk Discord Group because i have mained shulk since the beginning and loved Xenoblade chronicles before Smash 4 was a thing :D. My name is Ike2King because before cloud was DLC (sigh) Shulk was pretty much Ike 2.0 from brawl. I would like to learn more about how to wield the Monado better against the filthy mechon that is R.O.B. and many other powerful foes. I have read all the rules and I am ready to abide by them.

Ike2King

Smash Rookie
Hello there. I would like to join the Shulk Discord Group because i have mained shulk since the beginning and loved Xenoblade chronicles before Smash 4 was a thing :D. My name is Ike2King because before cloud was DLC (sigh) Shulk was pretty much Ike 2.0 from brawl. I would like to learn more about how to wield the Monado better against the filthy mechon that is R.O.B. and many other powerful foes. I have read all the rules and I am ready to abide by them.
I use black and white 'Dunban' Shulk BTW

xxSOMERANDOMEGUYxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ssbftwin
I would like to join, because I want to master a character who I dropped a long time ago and I have an inspiration from a person named "Dragonbrain" who's 2nd on smash ladder (at the time of this message) with Shulk and that's damn impressive. I just want to main Shulk again ever since I dropped him a long time ago, learn techs, etc and hope to have fun with the character.

Pinga

Smash Rookie
Can I join? I main the monado boy and figure that talking to others will be really helpful for gitting gud

Bash2King

Smash Cadet
NNID
MetroidBash550
May i join the group i secondary Shulk and Love Xenoblade Chronicles to death

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
Currently playing through both Xenoblades and loving them. Had a pocket Shulk since launch, looking to get to know him more.

Edit: I did read the rules, though I cannot promise that I will be active. Shulk is only a pocket character of mine and I'm afraid I won't have much to contribute.

Last edited:

chiibi31415

Smash Rookie
Currently playing through Xeno X because I heard the original is better so I want to save that for later, and Shulk is my main and would like to learn more about him

SkillFatal

Smash Rookie
Shulk is my main, i want play with ano0ther shulks mains to learn more about him, This is the monado power.

notyourparadigm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
notyourparadigm
3DS FC
4098-3767-3581
May i join the group i secondary Shulk and Love Xenoblade Chronicles to death
Currently playing through both Xenoblades and loving them. Had a pocket Shulk since launch, looking to get to know him more.
Currently playing through Xeno X because I heard the original is better so I want to save that for later, and Shulk is my main and would like to learn more about him
I look forward to you three joining! You each just need to re-read through the rules and add a little something to your post, and you'll be set.

PeterFoxSNS

Smash Rookie
I've made an account here on Smashboards just to join this Discord. I've mained Shulk since 3ds Smash because I finished Xenoblade about a week before he was leaked. I just want to talk about how to improve Shulk's game.

Isabella

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'd like to join the shulk discord. I'm interested in learning more about the monado's power and would love some advice.

Last edited:

Zetalyx

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zetalyx
I'd like to join too. I'm a shulk main and I love both Xenoblade Chronicles and X. I've read the rules carefully and I'm ready to join the Monado boys.

Top Bottom