• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Acro

Smash Ace
Yeah Hochi actually my Cell is kinda dead at the moment.. we'll grab you on the way there long as we have a place to stay the night before the tourny.. if not then we may stay and party the night before :) haha pm me your cell and i'll give you a call when i can to work out how or where we're meeting you. If we take four people it'll be about 18 in gas a person

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
sweet then hopefully we see you guys down there. I know we'll be there ownin nubs at the tourney. hope you can get a ride from acro

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
I'm having a new tournament. It's going to be a mix between UFC and Smash at the same time. 4 stock, but also you get to punch, kick, grapple with the real life opponent to try to throw them off their game. Anyone want to come? Mixed martial arts with fancy tech moves will be pretty dope in my opinion.
sounds like fun. i'll try to do that with some of my friends.

Acro

Smash Ace
yeah my phone is ****ed... it like frozen on when it is lucky enough to be on... otherwise it turns itself off so dont plan on calling me.. lol i'll call u. i trying to get hold of dope.. if you talk to him make sure he's got transportation

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Dude....i need money. I can't take days off when I gotta get a new car, pay a car note for possibly $500 a month, pay for the insurance, pay for my school tuition which was just rose 15%, and a bunch of other **** that i need.

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
hell yea prime finaly got his *** on the boards. o yea and JV you need to put me on the MI badasses list.............*cough*3 stocked dopes fox*cough* WooT

RapE

Smash Ace
Dizzle was dope drunk when you did this because if he was nothing really matters cause james is the most horrible drunk player in history lol

And Hoefler wtf are you talkin about man? lol

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Midland, on your way down to wherever you're going, you should stop in Ann Arbor, and see if you're really as good as you think you are lol.

Oh, and the only reason I'm such a **** to Midland is because they never come down here.

Also...I'm low on cash right now, but we'll see what we can do about those MMs.

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
People from Wixom: I live in South Lyon and my g/f lives in Milford; so we should obv Smash sometime.

Also GL at the tourney guys, rootin for my boy HoChi
4 sho man we defenitaly could meet up and smash. Woot Woot Wixom. right by milford PM me with your number we could work something out. OUTY. and o yea james wasnt drunk............yet lolz see all SOON!! hehehehe

Butters

Smash Apprentice
Wow, that is just racist as hell. You know what, I should say somethin racist about ur people.
Well he did brag about Mexicans beating up on him, implying that they aren't english speaking, red blooded hard working Americans. He probably couldn't afford 6 quality American bodyguards so he had to outsource for cheaper workers, they probably get paid $1.23 a day and go home to their wife and 5 kids in a one bedroom apartment.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Midland, on your way down to wherever you're going, you should stop in Ann Arbor, and see if you're really as good as you think you are lol.

Oh, and the only reason I'm such a **** to Midland is because they never come down here.

Also...I'm low on cash right now, but we'll see what we can do about those MMs.
Sheepyman, we actually go places and compete. We don't always sit around and ask people to come to us. thats part of the reason our reputation is much better than yours. STFU and come to midland for once if you want to play us so bad. We could give half a **** less if we ever played against you again

Dopey

Smash Lord
hes a dirty dirty sanchez. that is all.

no fest for me tonight =/ my body just like shutdown this morning from no sleep. maybe next week

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
i gotta come to a fest soon even though my boy lmt (luigi master tae) left

Acro

Smash Ace
keith go to my house tonight... dont know your cell # without my phone working so havnt been able to give you a call.. lol sadly i lost EVERYONE'S number so only persons number i know is hochi since i wrote it down on a paper! we'll mapquest and figure everything out tonight. plus we'll play a little smash with everette and maybe someone else

Top Bottom