• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BEST wario ditto you will ever watch (Fiction vs Futile)

Popertop

Smash Champion
U think Futile and Fiction are beast in Dittos, wait til you see me in Dittos. Popertop and Phantomx can tell you the tales of a wandering Wario who may have beat them in Dittos. :D

GG's though, u and Futile use Bite a lot more than I do, especially for Dittos, but it still worked usually.
Now now DMG, that was my first Wario ditto, last match of a crew match that wasn't even agreed to, and I was nervous. Also you stole my Wario mojo by playing him in the same place. Ask phantom, it affects me dreadfully.
/amazing johns

But yeah, I'll do much better next time.
We'll record a MM at Final Smash 5

Popertop

Smash Champion
Nair, Bite, and platform cancels.

also, in your face pressure all the time.

taht's what i noticed about tink's style.
it's actually pretty fun to watch.

Popertop

Smash Champion
not really.
if they try and shield grab I think it gets them in the window between the shield drop and the punishment.
I actually like it vs some characters, it's really helpful.
Tink probably has the most unique Wario I've ever seen.

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, i try to land the u-air to the back of the shield, then fsmash from behind....most people dont see it coming....also, i was really outta practice and forgot about the deminishing moves since i was playing melee alot at the time <_<....but im going to start practicing more brawl now i think.....to rep that MW wario =).

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
not really.
if they try and shield grab I think it gets them in the window between the shield drop and the punishment.
I actually like it vs some characters, it's really helpful.
Tink probably has the most unique Wario I've ever seen.
I'm not talking about punishing in between both moves, I'm talking about shielding both and then punishing. Fsmash has assloads of lag upon shield impact, and both of them (unfortunately) aren't strong enough to shieldbreak, so if they shield both, they can punish the laggy fsmash. I never said his Wario was bad, I just said this one habit is bad. LeoFTW does it a lot too, and he doesn't seem to experience the same success that Fiction does (he doesn't abuse it).

Popertop

Smash Champion
yeah, I was saying most people don't see the fsmash after the Uair coming b/c they will think Uair has lag (lol Wario having lag lol) but if you do it more than once or whatever then you should mix it up and not get predictable, but that happens if you get predictable with anything involving Fsmash.

Top Bottom