• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best in Mario Kart 64

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
I'm putting up an ongoing challenge:
I will accept all money matches for any reasonable amount for Mario Kart 64. If its on a N64 that would be awesome cuz gamecube controllers are a little too sensitive for my taste. No jumps cuz thats gay (Derek). I am officially declaring myself as the best in SFL for MK64. Get at me.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
I'm putting up an ongoing challenge:
I will accept all money matches for any reasonable amount for Mario Kart 64. If its on a N64 that would be awesome cuz gamecube controllers are a little too sensitive for my taste. No jumps cuz thats gay (Derek). I am officially declaring myself as the best in SFL for MK64. Get at me.
Yoshi's Valley , any amount of money.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
well its my challenge so i could make any rules I want. I think thats a legit ban anyway. It takes no skill to do those jumps. I could do them too. I just dont choose to cuz i have skills in the game and I choose to showcase it.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
well its my challenge so i could make any rules I want. I think thats a legit ban anyway. It takes no skill to do those jumps. I could do them too. I just dont choose to cuz i have skills in the game and I choose to showcase it.
So then you except my koopa troopa challenge? I say best of five all koopa troopa for 3 bucks, im bowser of course

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
oh yea i accept the koopa troopa. that jump is legit. i'm talkin about the obviously broken jumps. I even feel that rainbow road jump is legit. it takes skill and if u *** up there's consequences.

BTW do u have a N64 wit controllers?

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
w/e derek we've argued countless times about this. I could do all the jumps pretty well like i said. I just choose not to. If you feel that you're good cuz a little gay turtle in a cloud piks u up and teleports u to the next lap....go ahead. Its kinda like i'm mango and you're hungrybox. just keep on bairing while i actually **** ppl. lol

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
@ harriettheguy: I usually dont do that but that actually sounds good. I use to mm in time trials sooo. and i use yoshi and my secondary is toad so i'm down. U live in SFL or CFL?

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Well i'm going to ROM2 and prob gonna stay at his house for the smashfest soo, i'll mm him then

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
I use to only do time trials. so i'm pretty beast at that too. cant wait to go to ROM2 even more now. tis gonna be sik. as for snipa beating me....idk yoshi's valley is one of my weaker stages but still.... i'm pretty beast lol.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
mmm they're both top tier n64 games. the third is probably gonna have to be starfox 64

Scidadle

Smash Champion
lol none of you have played goldeneye recently, i used to love it too but it blows

bowser is the best cause i can run through everyone a **** on their day
It's not that good, but ****ing hilarioussssssssss.

Also, it would be a lot better on like, ps2 with 2 analogs

Top Bottom