• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Ganondorf In the World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navo

Smash Apprentice
you have a looooong way to go before yuor the best int he world...
and i think this belongs int he ganondorf section

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
You're not bad, but shouldn't this be in the Ganon forums, and the ganon video topic? =P

I dunno, I'll critique this later, if I get to it.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
In order to be the best Ganon in the world, you must defeat me first =), because I am the best Ganon in Canada. =)

Also, I would like to see you in videos fighting known people or really good people. It's hard to tell your skill when you are fighting people that are not known. But I think you can improve on your movement choice and obviously have better L-canceling. With Ganon if you miss moves you will get punished easily after so, I think you should do less down-Bs more Fairs, more Backairs too.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Less rolling. Less neutral air. Less over b. Less dash attack. MORE RETREATING F-AIRS OH YEAH BABY!

Edit: This isn't completely serious, but the last part is.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Less rolling. Less neutral air. Less over b. Less dash attack. MORE RETREATING F-AIRS OH YEAH BABY!

Edit: This isn't completely serious, but the last part is.
So you're serious in saying that your post isn't completely serious. :laugh:

I'll emphasize that you used too much Down-B. You should mainly use it out of a D-throw or for recovery.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
In order to be the best Ganon in the world, you must defeat me first =), because I am the best Ganon in Canada. =)

Also, I would like to see you in videos fighting known people or really good people. It's hard to tell your skill when you are fighting people that are not known. But I think you can improve on your movement choice and obviously have better L-canceling. With Ganon if you miss moves you will get punished easily after so, I think you should do less down-Bs more Fairs, more Backairs too.
Kage, you're not the best in Canada. I am. OH HOHO.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Im the best ganon in canada the other day I was playing my friends who are canadian and i 4 stocked them with ganon screw you kage.

Oh wait I lost 5$ to you with fox vs ganon on final destination. *shuts up now*

Renth

Smash Hero
this is a debate no one really wants to get into by for future reference the best ganons out there right now are

Chaddd, Linguini, NoobKing, RockCrock and Renth.

If anyone thinks other wise or wants to get into a really long discussion about it shut up and MM me.

Nice vids tell velocity i said hi i haven't seen anyone in PA in awhile

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Kage is pretty f****in good. You haven't played him if you dont think hes among the best ganons in the world.

Renth however, has video proof of being ''2 good''

So, I await the results of this mm!

chaddd

Smash Lord
This subject is so void of any intelligence each and every time it's been brought up.

Linguini 4 stocked Plairrrnk before.

Renth is obviously too sexy.

Magus is a tech genius.

I have never lost a set in Ganon dittos, and I've played just about every Ganon out there except Kage, Raffa, Bushman, and Magus.

So explain to me why this debate even matters? It's not going to guarantee me any wins in the future just because I won a couple Ganon dittos against some people who have their names out there. This topic sucks. Renth and I are the sexiest Ganons, and the sexiest players. Case closed. Detective Conan rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom