• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Character Under Perfect Conditions

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
If both players were to play perfectly then no one can hit each other. Then the timer runs out. Then it's sudden death. And with frame perfection they can't get hit. The victory is ultimately decided on which player can stare at the screen the longest, before they start aching and starving, unless they're perfect immortal people...
way to not read the thread. because of this only few characters can win. characters that can get through powershield by frame locks (an attack that hits the PS at the same time as a grab)
anyone with a long glidetoss and/or IC or Pit are the only characters that can do this.
Even wolfs invicibility isnt perfect as the cooldown frames will be punished under perfect play. the point is to get it used by hitting it with frame perfect moves that make it impossible to throw it out or get framelocked into a grab.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
i didn't think that perfect reflex "people" would be going by normal rules but if that's how it would be then that's highly unfortunate because metaknight is so coolcute

and when did i say anything about metaknight's options out of the infinite thingy? he doesn't need to get out of it. he just has to turn invulnerable when he is even or ahead in % and he's either forced a draw or a win.

sure wolf has invincibility frames but bluekirby has never-ending invincibility frames. they go on and on and on and on forever and stuff.

assuming these super people have infinite endurance and stuff and normal rules do not apply.

XienZo

Smash Lord
i didn't think that perfect reflex "people" would be going by normal rules but if that's how it would be then that's highly unfortunate because metaknight is so coolcute

and when did i say anything about metaknight's options out of the infinite thingy? he doesn't need to get out of it. he just has to turn invulnerable when he is even or ahead in % and he's either forced a draw or a win.

sure wolf has invincibility frames but bluekirby has never-ending invincibility frames. they go on and on and on and on forever and stuff.

assuming these super people have infinite endurance and stuff and normal rules do not apply.
You can't force a draw if there's no time limit because this isn't constrained by time cause these people are robots.

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
under perfect play you will simply be unable to land that attack to get the % advanatage.
broken move = broked.

Continue? Insert 2 tokens

Top Bottom