• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best ____ [5]

Waynebruce

Smash Cadet
Hey hey hey.

I`m sorry that i took that long to post again and i bet you are sad worried about me .ok, maybe you arent THAT sad. Perhaps you arent even sad, but....

I`m back with "THE BEST ____" thread (not the best thread, just "the best __" thread =P)

This time i want to discover which character has the best ground (non smash)moveset. For the lethargic ones, here is the explanation: Dash attack, jabs, tilts... everything (but smashes) is included

IMHO, its Sheik or Falco (**** these top tiers.... ). Every ground attack of theirs can Combo. And falco`s dtilt also kill!

But i also love Pikachu`s (Spacind with FTilt, Semi juggle with UTil, and nothing with dtilt xD)

I also like YL one, specially his (killer) DTilt and the "GET BACK dash attack"

Marth`s moveset also is quite impressive. Comboing is a thing that is ensured for those who can master him.
Please help me in this... (search, quest? idk)

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
marth. his ftilt is more legit than ppl give credit. his utilt is an amazing combo toola his dtilt is a shield killer and it has great IASA frames for ppl that sdi in their shield.

Waynebruce

Smash Cadet
somehow i forgot him. Yeah, his Ftilt is awesome for spacing and even killing, i love it. Also,
UTilt->TipperFSmash = own

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
marth can wd back>jab for an alternate way of spacing other than fair. but peach and sheik have rly rly good jabs that come out on the 2nd frame.

id say its between marth fox and sheik. falcos dtilt is too slow

Waynebruce

Smash Cadet
@Lunar: maybe, but a "SURPRISE, DTILT" is awesome to catch opponent of guard or going past shields.

@jugfingers: why did you stated that? (Besides not playing with kirby since 1997 (yeah, i know =P), my brother took my wii to my mothers house and i wont have it for rest of the weekend, so i cant discover =/)

Spife

Smash Master
Zelda just for her dtilt. Zelda's d-tilt which, without insane DI is hard to get out of and can combo infinitly almost

jugfingers

Smash Champion
@Lunar: maybe, but a "SURPRISE, DTILT" is awesome to catch opponent of guard or going past shields.

@jugfingers: why did you stated that? (Besides not playing with kirby since 1997 (yeah, i know =P), my brother took my wii to my mothers house and i wont have it for rest of the weekend, so i cant discover =/)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cRBS-kDUzw

I was sort of joking but its still pretty ****

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
Zelda just for her dtilt. Zelda's d-tilt which, without insane DI is hard to get out of and can combo infinitly almost
not really. zeldas dtilt isnt hard to di, and the "infinite" can be broken out by most chars jabs(or the shines). but its not that bad. since it has low knockback, it can force getups on spacies if they miss a tech.

so a good trick would be to mix uthrow>nairs w/ uthrow>emptySHFF so they might mess up and not tech>dtilt>fsmash. or something cool like that.lol

Foy

Smash Champion

Doc71890

Smash Cadet
Falco for sure, hit ftilt is super legit sauce, and dtilt is slow but effective, and everyone knows utilt is the business, Falco for sure.

Xanskar

Smash Lord

typs lik dis

Smash Rookie

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion

Vista

Smash Journeyman

Waynebruce

Smash Cadet
is zelda`s tilt that good?
****,. gotta test her (always pressed a from the started when with zelda =P)

MaxTheSlayer

Smash Cadet

Top Bottom