• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE BEAST a combo by 5150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggz

Smash Hero
neither of u are good

and u both think ur tha best in tha world wit ur character *throwz up*
Probably because I am the best Mario, except maybe Green Mario. Not that I really care...cuz....im a fox main anyway. So don't be a ******.

You guys just wait until I ****ing destroy you at FC. Just count the days before your moneys in mah wallet.

EDIT: Why would you even think im bad? LOL theres not even any rhyme or reason that would indicate me not being good.

not_mouf

Smash Cadet
i bet moufz dk will handle up on that garbage mario any day of da week (cept sunday cuz thatz when tha masterful dk of tha souf takez pity on horrible smasherz)

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL. Way to call me a jerk T__T

Yeah, I don't mind tankin some DK real quick. That'll take like what, 4 minutes? At a stock every 30 seconds, that sounds about right.

eggz you clearly dont know as much as you act like you know about DI. a controller plugged in with nobody touching it wouldnt have DI'd the uair toward him, and then the fsmash away from him. call it bad DI if you want, but youre an idiot if you think a controller on the floor would have done that. also he was still in the stun of the move when the vid cut off, so there goes your other point. learn something next time before you defend gimpy with false statements.
Uhhh who are you again? LOL

not_mouf

Smash Cadet
That'll take like what, 4 minutes? At a stock every 30 seconds, that sounds about right.
cmon man ur flattering me, im sure itll take me a little more than 30 secondz to destroy ur garbage mario dont be so hard on urself suga ;)

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I wonder why everyone outside of washington here, isnt on the PR for their state, yet they think they're good (correct me if you are, im too lazy to actually check every state). I'd even money match you guys if I was going to FC.

not_mouf

Smash Cadet
im on tha dk power rankingz for texas

im at numbah 1 lozl

also what if i moved to like utah or sumthin and got on their power rankingz would u respect me more? of course u would cuz u suck, not every state is as terrible as washington

Eggz

Smash Hero
cmon man ur flattering me, im sure itll take me a little more than 30 secondz to destroy ur garbage mario dont be so hard on urself suga ;)
I'm on the WA Mario PR #1 too! Oh nevermind. I meant United States, tied with Green Mario.

also what if i moved to like utah or sumthin and got on their power rankingz would u respect me more? of course u would cuz u suck, not every state is as terrible as washington
Anyway, like I said, MM at FC. I don't lose to DKs/people who are worse at the game. =P

Btw, Jace. Me and Mouf are cool now LOL we're talkin on AIM

kirbstir

Smash Lord
This is probably as good a time as any to remind everyone that Nintendo.com forum NSiders have voted me #1 Kirby in the world

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Wow, I'm definitely gonna have to see this money match. So yeah, Eggz, you challenged Trail with a space animal, eh? Good move, sir; I applaud you.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Wow, I'm definitely gonna have to see this money match. So yeah, Eggz, you challenged Trail with a space animal, eh? Good move, sir; I applaud you.
Err would you prefer I use Marth? Or maybe Mario?

Fox vs Fox experienced ICs > Mario vs ICs.

Save the applause for the victory.:psycho:

Eggz

Smash Hero
Why does WA act so ******** everywhere? -_-
Why does OR follow WA into random threads to insult them?

EDIT: Also, nobody get the idea that I think I can destroy Trail. I'm just putting high stakes money on it because he said "nobody good has posted in this thread". So yeah, I'm not disrespecting Trail at all (intentionally at least)

And any above posts implying arrogance were meant to be sarcastic.

In response to future posts by 5150, or anyone else who wants to say "BIG JOHNS FRO MAN FRO FRO"...

...'stfubbqcoocoo'. LOL

Balloon

Smash Lord
Yeah, because it wasn't just coincidental that I noticed a silly little quarrel in this thread and responded to it myself.

Oh and aren't you the guys who are constantly in the Oregon thread?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
This combo has been discovered before and yet it reveals two pages of arguing, lmao i would never partake in this stuff...

20 on Eggz.. >_>

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Uhh...

Trail, it just occured to me that I also want a $20 MM with you. I don't know why I didn't think of it before. I mean, you're like part of the very small minority of people who actually like to MM.

You down? ICs vs Luigi?

(And this MM doesn't really have anything to do with this thread or anything, btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom