• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle for Western New York 4! Rochester, NY - June 9th and 10th (Date change!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefreak2006

Smash Cadet
Who wants to do what in the where with me badly now?
Don't let hotrod see that pikapika...

And whoever wants to win this tourney is gonna have a fun time trying, cause the competition is awesome, I really wanna see some new faces show up to give us a run for our money. Max, you better show up too, that way you can beast on Jesiah and we can have our MM :)

The Bino

Smash Lord
By all this trash talk it gets me all bubbly inside, if the money for my stand point looks good (not just talking about how much is at stake, talking bout traveling up there and staying the night or something) then possibly, just possibly i might go

omg1337core

Smash Cadet
See, I was having a bad day today. I'm still sick, and I had to make doo doo real bad all day. I had Pizza Hut, which somewhat offset my sadness, but only until the buffalo chicken pizza settled in my stomach. Then the sadness just came back.

Well, okay, really, I wasn't ****ting all day, but I was having a somewhat craptacular day until I saw this. :D This is gonna be too good.
And the fact that it's on Kelvin's birthday just lets me plan something no other man will be planning. :]

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Plans are good.

Everyone should bring Kelvin lots of presents. We all know he deserves every last one he'll get.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
The admission to enter Arena51 should be bringing a cake or something for Kelvin.

Yeah.... Nobody can beat Xepher's cake :) OMG1337Core baking skills FTW.

omg1337core

Smash Cadet
THIS THREAD HAS SLOWED DOWN TOO MUCH ALREADY

BFWNY4 YOOOO.

Here's some enticement: Doc dittos anyone?
No MM's, I'm poor enough as it is.

gamefreak2006

Smash Cadet
I want more than just buffalo to come out, I want people from all over to come out, these tournaments are so much fun, and arena 51 is a great place to have a good time. Meeting Goodies alone is well worth coming up here. Rochester has a lot more talent then people realize, so anyone making a trip out here better bring your A game. I look forward to having a big turnout and an awesome tourney.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I want more than just buffalo to come out, I want people from all over to come out, these tournaments are so much fun, and arena 51 is a great place to have a good time. Meeting Goodies alone is well worth coming up here. Rochester has a lot more talent then people realize, so anyone making a trip out here better bring your A game. I look forward to having a big turnout and an awesome tourney.
you guys really should change ur date. especiallly if you want people from OOS coming. the biggest ec tourney of the year is going to be on the same day.

super_nintendo

Smash Journeyman
What are you eager to come Plairnkk?

Anywho, I definitely agree with Rick. The environment of a51 is one of the best I've seen. All of NY, CT, and NJ need to come to dis!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: People from out of state will most likely be going to some other tournament.

Since this is our semi-annual regional, most people from the area will be showing up. If anybody chooses not to go to that other event, they are more than welcome to travel here from either around the block or across the country. It's their choice. We cannot change the date, though.

So relax everyone, LOL.

The Bino

Smash Lord
What Plank is getting at is that Pound 2 is on the exact same date as this tournament and Pound 2 i believe is sponsored by MLG themselves so more ppl OOS are more or less gonna go to Pound 2... i don't mean to burst anyones bubble here or get ppl riled up or even start an arguement, just stating the facts as i see em

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: ROFL

At any rate, I will once again be challenging folks to Mario Kart DS matches an maybe even some rounds of Advance Wars if I ever get around to getting good at that game. I will do matches with anyone in Smash with whichever character you'd like and I will also MOST DEFINITELY be taking challenges from anyone in Diamond/Pearl or FireRed/LeafGreen, LOL.

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
I may attend just so I can defend my title once again...AND get my revenge on Neil and Shiri for that amazing team battle....dayum Shiri is to good with Peach

gamefreak2006

Smash Cadet
COMP, you better come back here, it is too much fun playing you.

I'm well aware that people not from this area will be going to bigger tournaments, and most people from NYC/NJ/Conn. will be going to MLG grassroots. I was just posting to invite anyone who didn't have plans for the weekend.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: ROFL @ team Luxray. We're gonna tear this **** up, kitty stylez LOL!!

DarkKnight2324

Smash Apprentice
Comp you gotta come, Alexei still has to get you back for that trouncing you gave him
In other news, check out what I've been busy with =P

gamefreak2006

Smash Cadet
I can house a few people at my place, I live about 25-30 min from arena. I have two extra couches and plenty of floor space, and free parking in the street. PM me for specifics.

uzeq

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheAbir
I suck but I think I'll come anyways... hopefully I'll come to the biweekly at the end of May too.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Thanks for reminding me, uzeq!

For anyone who doesn't watch the WNY regional threads, there is a tournament on the 26th of this month at Arena51! Singles, teams, and plenty of friendlies! Please come out if you can. ^_^

I'm once again taking all challenges at this BWNY. Any character, any stage, any theme. I'm also doling out Iron Man challenges (**** that retro chaos bull****...Shoklan whooped the **** out of me last time, ROFL).

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Dude you're ****ing on. Winner gets a Snickers bar from the loser?

Since there are 26 characters, if we tie, wanna do a 2-roll random character match random stage to decide it? Let me know!

P.S. - Just to spam it again on this new page...Arena51 is having a tournament on the 26th! Singles, teams, and all the friendly goodness you could want! Be there or you don't matter!

Mike B.

Smash Apprentice
:yoshi: Thanks for reminding me, uzeq!

For anyone who doesn't watch the WNY regional threads, there is a tournament on the 26th of this month at Arena51! Singles, teams, and plenty of friendlies! Please come out if you can. ^_^

I'm once again taking all challenges at this BWNY. Any character, any stage, any theme. I'm also doling out Iron Man challenges (**** that retro chaos bull****...Shoklan whooped the **** out of me last time, ROFL).

Sweet, I'll come to that tourny too. I only live like 15min from Arena51 =D

I never really played anyone besides my friends who arn't the greatest at SSBM. But I can 4 stock a level 9 Marth. So I may win a few battles......hopefully.......meh, as long as I have fun I don't care if I pay $15 to get my azz kicked. =P

:samus:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom