• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The Barracks - Robin Q&A Thread [ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTIONS HERE]

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Does anyone have any tips for fighting Jigglypuff as Robin? They always seem to wreck my *** for some reason
You have a superior range, especially in the air, so use that to your advantage. Because of this, we can actually challenge Jigglypuff in the air by outspacing her with Levin fair, nair, Levin Uair. She is especially vulnerable to getting ko'ed early from uair.

If she is on the ground, then it's might also be a good idea to also stay grounded since our aerials tend to whiff and instead combat her with dtilt, ftilt, jab, and well placed projectiles (she's a small target so be precise). Luckily, Jigglypuff is the ONE character slower than us on the ground I believe so she actually has to catch up with us on the ground, giving us time to charge thunder as such. Jab also serves as anti-air so use that to your advantage when Jigglypuff is approaching you from the air.

If customs are allowed, firewall may prove to actually better than default arcfire since Jigglypuff can easily evade arcfire and firewall is a good antiair. Having said that, I don't have much experience using firewall so you may want to ask someone else regarding using firewall against Jigglypuff.

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
I had a question that's always bugged me about Nosferatu damage and the healing.

Is there a way to increase the damage while you're using the move? Basically, should I be pressing buttons to keep an opponent in the vortex/drain more damage? Almost like how Luigi needs to keep pressing B for his Tornado so he can get more liftoff.

I've read forums about the damage but I'm wondering if button mashing is needed to extend the drain time or increase the drain percentage. Any advice?

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
Nope. Nosferatu functions as a grab so the only control during the move is given to the opponent for breaking free. However, since it is considered a grab, Nosferatu's effect lasts longer on opponents with higher %.

The only thing that stands out about it besides the healing through damage factor is that it does slightly more damage/healing from behind the victim.

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
Hm. Okay. Thank you. I was confused for a while because it seemed like I was able to keep some characters in the grab for a longer period and some broke free instantly. Not only that, I wasn't sure how the damage distribution worked.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@ FieryRebirth FieryRebirth is close, but he forgot to mention the part where Nosferatu heals you for more if you are at higher percentage than your opponent. (IE, you are about to die and they are on a fresh stock) At practical percents like 150 vs. 20ish, I've healed like 35 from one grab even on a mashing opponent.

@ Neku ネク Neku ネク , I also merged your thread into the Q&A thread.

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
@ FieryRebirth FieryRebirth is close, but he forgot to mention the part where Nosferatu heals you for more if you are at higher percentage than your opponent. (IE, you are about to die and they are on a fresh stock) At practical percents like 150 vs. 20ish, I've healed like 35 from one grab even on a mashing opponent.
I believe that was the "damage factor"
@ Neku ネク Neku ネク , I also merged your thread into the Q&A thread.
...The only thing that stands out about it besides the healing through damage factor is that it does slightly more damage/healing from behind the victim.
But it is still good to clarify.

Is there any way to make his recovery less predictable, probably not ( but I'm used to Diddy and Bow Jr. so) I just thought I'd check.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Would you say Robin loses to most of these characters? With or without customs?
:4sheik::4falcon::4greninja::4tlink::4wario::rosalina::4pacman::4olimar::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4lucario::4fox: or custom:4dk: (only because of Kong Cyclone)?

As a Mega Man main, I find these guys to be the most troublesome and/or annoying MUs that beat him or could potentially beat him. I don't consider any of these guys that nasty and I even feel that I could live with just Mega Man and only Mega Man if I wanted to, but I tend to get bored playing just him all the time and I like having more characters to keept hings interesting. When the game first came out, had some of the most fun playing Robin and initially planned on seconding him before the game came out, and although I have a new main I kind of still want to. But as much as I enjoy this character, I'd imagine Robin losing to most of these same characters I just mentioned + more, and I hear its still the case in a custom environment since he does not benefit from any of his customs other than Speed Thunder; not to mention he already has a tight learning curve and takes lots of effort to learn, even moreso as a side character. Thus, I'm afraid these two would not really synergize and would be a bad choice for a backup, but I wanted to hear what you guys would think.

Rhus

We're going top speed!
Would you say Robin loses to most of these characters? With or without customs?
:4sheik::4falcon::4greninja::4tlink::4wario::rosalina::4pacman::4olimar::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4lucario::4fox: or custom:4dk: (only because of Kong Cyclone)?

As a Mega Man main, I find these guys to be the most troublesome and/or annoying MUs that beat him or could potentially beat him. I don't consider any of these guys that nasty and I even feel that I could live with just Mega Man and only Mega Man if I wanted to, but I tend to get bored playing just him all the time and I like having more characters to keept hings interesting. When the game first came out, had some of the most fun playing Robin and initially planned on seconding him before the game came out, and although I have a new main I kind of still want to. But as much as I enjoy this character, I'd imagine Robin losing to most of these same characters I just mentioned + more, and I hear its still the case in a custom environment since he does not benefit from any of his customs other than Speed Thunder; not to mention he already has a tight learning curve and takes lots of effort to learn, even moreso as a side character. Thus, I'm afraid these two would not really synergize and would be a bad choice for a backup, but I wanted to hear what you guys would think.
I "second" Robin but to be honest it's more of a co-main with Fox. I also can't claim to be anything special at this game nor do I technically "main" Robin, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I have put piles of effort into Robin, trying to learn him because I love his mechanics and steep learning curve (like Fox) but...I honestly just think Robin is sub par. It wouldn't be far from the truth to say that Robinhas very little chance of beating a good Sheik, Pac-Man, Olimar or Fox.

I actually feel Robin does fairly well against Falcon, Lucario and DK though. Robin does fairly well against characters with large frames and not super mobility, so DK is one of the only matches I see in Robin's favour. I'm brutally bad at dealing with Kirby, so I can't comment there. I also seem to have a massive problem with Jigglypuffs as well.

I think Mega man does better in every one of those matchups except maybe DK and Olimar. Megaman and Robin have similar problems in that they can't take rushdown, but Megaman is better under pressure than Robin is, with an actually good grab, better close range attacks and better OoS things (Robin's Usmash is pitiful). Robin can deal at a close range, but he has to have met certain criteria in order to be threatening, like Nos being available, Arcthunder already charged, Levin available and/or holding a tome.

To answer your question; I don't think Robin and Megaman compliment each other at all, and that other secondaries would probably be better. I love Robin so much, but he has some flawed design issues that don't make much sense.

Nah

Smash Champion
How useful are RAR Bairs to Robin?

Also, tips for fighting Kirby? Stupid puffball is such a pain in the ass sometimes....

Last edited:

Wnyke

Smash Cadet
robin bair is a very useful move, using it as rar is an ok option but i would not suggest to use it in neutral game, it takes some time to recover when the opponent shields it even when you fast fall with it...

against kirby... i think you should try to keep kirby in the air as much as possible, you can try setting arc fire at a safe range, even when you know it's not gonna hit, to force a jump reaction, meanwhile you can charge your thunder... avoid trying to heavy punish kirby smashes, they end fast, and robin is not a fast hitter either... use a thunder spell or a tilt to punish a smash, if they are the spot dodge type you can try the rar bair when kirby is at high % to net the kill...
remember that when your tomes are out and you grab them you can stall for a little while before thowing them, or even throw them up and catching them, waiting for the tome to regenerate and scaring away the rival with the tome...

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
Sorry in advance for the question barrage...

1) What is Robin's neutral game offensively and defensively? Arcfires and fairs on the offense, and lightning with nairs on the defense?

2) What throw is he most reliable for follow ups? I feel like it's foward throw.

3) Is there a shield-breaking set up with books and arcthunder? It always feels like I could by forcing them to shield arcthunder, then tossing the book.

4) How useful is Z-Dropping books if they vanish so quick?

5) Is the levin sword's projectile hitbox as big as the sword? Or is it as big as the book? What makes it different from the books?

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
Sorry in advance for the question barrage...

1) What is Robin's neutral game offensively and defensively? Arcfires and fairs on the offense, and lightning with nairs on the defense?

2) What throw is he most reliable for follow ups? I feel like it's foward throw.

3) Is there a shield-breaking set up with books and arcthunder? It always feels like I could by forcing them to shield arcthunder, then tossing the book.

4) How useful is Z-Dropping books if they vanish so quick?

5) Is the levin sword's projectile hitbox as big as the sword? Or is it as big as the book? What makes it different from the books?
1) Everything you said can actually also be used defensively, Robin's preferred state. Weaving is also important for Robin as it is a way for her to transition between different states and moves, such as sh aerials, arcfire, or even empty jump to grab/tomahawk, etc.

2) None of Robin's throws have reliable follow-ups. F-throw's best "follow-ups" is thoron (especially speed thoron) but the opponent can easily just jump or di up. Dthrow can go to Levin uair or even nair and Levin fair, but the opponent can double jump or airdodge still so you have to do some conditioning or baits after dthrow.

3) That might be a shield-breaking set up but the lag from arcthunder might prevent it. Alternatively, if you see your opponent's shield is already weakened for whatever reason, you can just the toss the book then.

4) Z-dropping books can be good for setting up traps and even occasional edgeguards.

5) If I'm correct, the hitbox is basically what you expect from it. The discarded levin sword, interestingly enough, is actually a bit weaker to a tossed tome.

Casey Chase

Undine~
3DS FC
1521-4138-1029
Should I make it a goal to count my usages of the tomes and sword? If I do, should that be a more fundamental thing or should I focus on that later after honing all of the other parts of Robin's game?

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
Should I make it a goal to count my usages of the tomes and sword? If I do, should that be a more fundamental thing or should I focus on that later after honing all of the other parts of Robin's game?
In the beginning, you should at the very least pay attention to when your tome or sword is about to break, aka when they're flashing, especially since thunder and elwind (if you're using wind jab a lot) can be kinda hard to count. Arcfire and nosferatu, however, are fairly easy to count. Counting is useful but even if you aren't consciously counting the whole time, you eventually get a good sense of how many spells you have left intuitively the more you play Robin.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
I would just make a mental note whenever you see your tome/sword flashing that it's about to break. Like Cardinal said, after a while it becomes second nature just knowing how many charges are left.

Casey Chase

Undine~
3DS FC
1521-4138-1029
Thank you both. I generally know when I'm out of stuff. I was more curious about whether or not there is a significant advantage to knowing the exact amount of usages left or not.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Thank you both. I generally know when I'm out of stuff. I was more curious about whether or not there is a significant advantage to knowing the exact amount of usages left or not.
Edit: Way too tired to trust anything I just typed. But basically no, it's not that useful. It can be if you know you're two or something uses away from it being discarded, so you can safely cover options when you've got your last charge.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Things you should be keeping track of:

Nos tome. (4 is easy to count)
Number of Thoron's you have used. You should know if the next Thoron will break your book. Don't worry about track the number of Elthunders.
Arcfire has enough endlag that you don't need to worry about tracking it. Just watch for it to be flashing or not after each time you use it. The last charge is when it starts flashing.
Elwind I only track once it starts flashing, though I will make a mental note if I get a half-slash because I got hit out of my recovery or something.

The Levin sword you should only be paying attention to the last 2 uses. Once you're down to 2, I will usually deliberately break the sword. Either at a safe distance, to gain the projectile and use it as an approach tool, or as a cover for a risky approach of my own.

Ex: I will often Reverse Uair at someone when I'm on the last swing of my sword. If I get hit, it breaks and hits them. If I don't get hit, it will eject TOWARDS them, usually allowing me to either continue pressure or pick up with a grab.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I need help landing both Robin's Levin Down Air and Elwind spikes. I was at a point where I could intuitively do it with Elwind, but most of the time when I get greedy for committing spikes, I either end up fastfalling dangerously out of ledge range or giving my opponent a huge window of opportunity to recover and revert to neutral (that's especially bad if you time Elwind poorly so you enter fastfall above the stage.)

Also, exact order of Levin/tome usages so I can discard all 5 items at once? Thunder tome brings a lot of ways to approach this, so let's look for the least amount of uses it'll take.

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
I need help landing both Robin's Levin Down Air and Elwind spikes. I was at a point where I could intuitively do it with Elwind, but most of the time when I get greedy for committing spikes, I either end up fastfalling dangerously out of ledge range or giving my opponent a huge window of opportunity to recover and revert to neutral (that's especially bad if you time Elwind poorly so you enter fastfall above the stage.)

Also, exact order of Levin/tome usages so I can discard all 5 items at once? Thunder tome brings a lot of ways to approach this, so let's look for the least amount of uses it'll take.
The first post of this thread has all the durability information you seek plus more. Admittedly its pre-patched but its not like Robin drastically changed. Also, I recommend against discarding all 5 items at once. I can't even think of a situation where you would even have that opportunity against even a semi-competent opponent.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I know, I know. Stringing together all his tomes and Levin Sword would require a dizzying amount of planning, fast reflexes, and would need to be EXTREMELY consistent in order to expend efficiently. Also, you'd be left vulnerable without any one of them. It would just be some lulzly thing, like throwing them all over the edge of a recovering opponent with high damage and resting their freefall!

But since I asked for it, I'll figure out the absolute quickest. I won't bother with seconds. :glare:

With Thunder 1 = 29 uses
With Thunder 2 = 26 uses
  • 4 Nosferatus (whiffs preferred)
  • 6 Arcfire casts/jab finishers
  • 3 Thoron casts (1 with Thunder 2)
  • 8 Levin Sword attacks
  • 9 Elwind casts/jab finishers

Baby_Sneak

Smash Champion
NNID
sneak_diss
I've seen robins do this and it always puzzles me. why would you guys give up stage control to charge up the thunders and thoron?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I've seen robins do this and it always puzzles me. why would you guys give up stage control to charge up the thunders and thoron?
Depends heavily on the match-up.

Sometimes it's ok against certain characters. In general, I would say you are correct that most Robins are wrong to do so. At the very least she needs to move forward and charge, but really she should probably be edge-guarding or at least setting up Arcfire on the ledge.

K Money

Smash Rookie
Is Arcthunder to Nosferatu a true combo? I don't have anyone to practice with in terms of controlling the other character, so would DI effect the combo when performing it?

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure. Even if it was though, you'd have to literally be in their face when hitting with Arcthunder to pull out a Nosferatu. It's going to be wildly unsafe to throw out that Arcthunder with that spacing.

You want at least enough distance (but not too far) so that they can't just roll around you or something. Uair, grabs (assuming no DI), dash attack, or even just looking for other follow-ups (if too far to get a reliable hit) are better options imo.

Makai Wars

Smash Ace
Hi Robin boards! I've been picking up Robin and he's nothing but fun times, I tried him when Smash 4 first came out and though he was slow and a 'poor man's Ness'

Then I discovered what his uair was and things totally changed. He's amazing and the cutest boy in the game by far.

Anyway, are there intermediate/advanced Robin guides floating around? I figured here would be the best place to ask. Also, I have a question about Robin and conserving your tomes/levin swords. Since I like playing aggro Robin, I just use up my Levins as fast as I can (so they can come back faster) and if I see a tome on it's last legs, I use it up right away so it'll refresh. Is this the smart way to go about things or should I consider being more conservative? When I don't have a Levin, I usually switch from aggro to campy, or go in swinging shorthop nairs and Elthunders.

Speaking of, using Elthunder as a distance projectile is better off than Arcthunder isn't it? I see the merits of Arcthunder, but because it's somewhat slow and can easily be dodged at a distance, it's better to use Elthunder...right? I only feel Arcthunder is better at close range since it's easy to follow up with. Also when is there ever a good chance to use Thoron? It's probably my least used move since I think it's super duper telegraphed. At least I think. Also is there ANY kind of grab/throw game with Robin? At all??
Like I said, I''m still pretty new to Robin, so I'd love to find a decent guide.

Nah

Smash Champion
Anyway, are there intermediate/advanced Robin guides floating around?
There is this: http://smashboards.com/threads/superior-tactics-deity-level-robin-guide.383067/

Dunno if that's exactly what you're looking for though

Speaking of, using Elthunder as a distance projectile is better off than Arcthunder isn't it? I see the merits of Arcthunder, but because it's somewhat slow and can easily be dodged at a distance, it's better to use Elthunder...right? I only feel Arcthunder is better at close range since it's easy to follow up with. Also when is there ever a good chance to use Thoron? It's probably my least used move since I think it's super duper telegraphed. At least I think. Also is there ANY kind of grab/throw game with Robin? At all??
Like I said, I''m still pretty new to Robin, so I'd love to find a decent guide.
And yeah, Arcthunder's too slow to use at anything other than close range usually. Thoron can be used to punish rolls, tech chase, and it beats out all other projectiles in the game except for fully charged Shadow Balls, Aura Spheres, Charge Shots, and opposing Thoron. Think I'm forgetting something though. Robin also doesn't have much of a grab/throw game, but you still wanna use them anyway when you can. Bthrow kills at ~150% near the edge on most characters.

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
How do I get down from being juggled with Robin? I'll usually try to either Fast Fall Dair with Levin Sword, hoping to spike or get the weak part of the hitbox to just stop whatever they were doing, or Nair to try to bat them away. Are there any other options though? I would attempt fast fall though their juggle attempt to land and tomahawk into a grab, or sometimes try to catch them in mid air with Nosferatu.

Also, may I ask some personal faves for stage choices? I was told by a "former Robin main" (he claimed yesterday he had beat all the other CFL robins in dittos and hadn't found another "capable Robin"... I beat him 4 times in a row...) that he thought Battlefield, Halberd, Delfino and Lylat were her best stages. While I would lean towards agreeing with him, I've beaten a number of harder MU's on flat stages, and though Robin did ok with flat areas (Smashville, T&C, Castle Seige Forms 2 and 3).

I say this coming from playing Duck Hunt before, and he did well on most stages, but for hard MU's, you would want flat stages for characters that could handle projectiles and platforms for fast characters, so I'm thinking my mindset may be skewed...

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
How do I get down from being juggled with Robin? I'll usually try to either Fast Fall Dair with Levin Sword, hoping to spike or get the weak part of the hitbox to just stop whatever they were doing, or Nair to try to bat them away. Are there any other options though? I would attempt fast fall though their juggle attempt to land and tomahawk into a grab, or sometimes try to catch them in mid air with Nosferatu.

Also, may I ask some personal faves for stage choices? I was told by a "former Robin main" (he claimed yesterday he had beat all the other CFL robins in dittos and hadn't found another "capable Robin"... I beat him 4 times in a row...) that he thought Battlefield, Halberd, Delfino and Lylat were her best stages. While I would lean towards agreeing with him, I've beaten a number of harder MU's on flat stages, and though Robin did ok with flat areas (Smashville, T&C, Castle Seige Forms 2 and 3).

I say this coming from playing Duck Hunt before, and he did well on most stages, but for hard MU's, you would want flat stages for characters that could handle projectiles and platforms for fast characters, so I'm thinking my mindset may be skewed...
While every once in a while is fine, It's actually often better to not attack as way to avoid juggles since that often becomes predictable and leaves you even more vulnerable than before. Just getting to the ground/platform while fastfalling and airdodging/double jump on reaction when necessary is usually the way to go. There are some other anti-juggle tools Robin can also employ though, mainly in the form of b-reversing (works well in conjunction with airdodge thanks to the momentum shift) and using elwind, which is made safer on stages with platforms.

In terms of stages, I personally like battlefield/dreamland, Delfino, and Town and City.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Elwind. Elwind. Elwind. 100 ELWINDS.

People want to juggle Robin because she's slow and her Dair is bad. Elwind is most certainly NOT bad. It comes out on frame 7, so you can basically react to them leaving their shield and Elwind them, which sends them in the opposite direction you're facing, allowing you to land safely at most percents. Even if you MISS, Elwind still has a ton of flexibility.

Robin has so much control over her airspeed/momentum that it's VERY common for me to get away with an Elwind on-stage like, 9 times out of 10, because people over-commit to their punishes and try to land like, Smash attacks and ****, which she can juke very easily, and it has barely any landing lag.

Elwind is basically only vulnerable to fast, multi-hitting Uairs that can clank both blades, like ROB's, but in this cases you basically just have to be sure you Elwind before they can get their move out (which is not hard against most characters given the time needed to jump OoS).

As for stages, I am most partial to Delfino, Halberd, T&C, and BF. If they are legal in your region, Skyloft and Wuhu Island are both excellent for us as well, with Skyloft being the stronger choice of the two.

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
What are Robin's best followups to DThrow? I fought a Lucas and could followup with FSmash, but not without him trading me.

Tricky Al

Smash Cadet
Not sure if this has been discussed but does anyone map tilts to C-stick or Jump to L? Been thinking about changing up my settings to get more use out of Robin's tilts and for faster aerials.

Nah

Smash Champion

Andaya

Smash Cadet
NNID
Andaya505
3DS FC
3909-8269-9964
Aside from probably having a character with good range, what are his other weaknesses that any character can make use of?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Aside from probably having a character with good range, does he have any other weaknesses that any character can make use of?
Robin doesn't like when people get in her space.

Characters that can deal well with Arcfire - one of Robin's better tools (if not her best) for stopping approaches - and that have the attack speed to throw out hitboxes before Robin can put out her disjoints well perform pretty well against her.

Aggressive rushdown characters like :4fox: :4zss: :4sheik: and :4falcon: come to mind since they can force themselves into Robin's space pretty well and have high combo potential, which is another thing that Robin doesn't particularly like because when she is getting comboed usually her only tool to reasonably escape is mashing Elwind.

:rosalina:can also give her problems since she can easily nullify all of Robin's projectiles and has the Luma to absorb most of the damage Robin can put out as well.

Also this thread may have been better as a question asked in the Q&A thread here, but I'll let @ Raziek Raziek decide on that matter.

AC NuBurs

Defence Bowser
NNID
ACNuBurs
Not sure if this has been discussed but does anyone map tilts to C-stick or Jump to L? Been thinking about changing up my settings to get more use out of Robin's tilts and for faster aerials.
I do both of these, but not because it helps robin in anyway, I just prefer the controls like that. Generally, I find it harder to quickly do a tilt, and end up doing a smash attack, so it just made sense to put it on the c stick. Plus, I find it easier to do things like walk>down tilt with other characters. I wouldnt say putting tilts to c stick will be helpful for robin, but do try it out.

I put jump to L recently, I find it makes down throw combos easier, because I need to move less fingers away from the face buttons.

Tricky Al

Smash Cadet
I do both of these, but not because it helps robin in anyway, I just prefer the controls like that. Generally, I find it harder to quickly do a tilt, and end up doing a smash attack, so it just made sense to put it on the c stick. Plus, I find it easier to do things like walk>down tilt with other characters. I wouldnt say putting tilts to c stick will be helpful for robin, but do try it out.

I put jump to L recently, I find it makes down throw combos easier, because I need to move less fingers away from the face buttons.
I tried both for a few matches and it was rough. I use L to shield and roll so that was no good lol. Maybe R would be better for me but I can probably do D-Throw to Uair normally.

Tilts were helpful on C-stick but I use it for aerials too and somehow NAir come out way too often instead of FAir. It's probably the way I flick my stick ;) but it was jank so I reverted lol. Tilts are pretty situational anyway and I'm not bad at doing them mid combat. Thanks for the incite though. Do you use C-Stick for aerials? Ever have that happen to you?

AC NuBurs

Defence Bowser
NNID
ACNuBurs
Yeah, if you tilt the c stick diagonally it does a nair. I use the C stick for aerials as well, but I dont run into the problem that much.

Top Bottom