• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bans

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Has anyone noticed less Brawl Online activity since the these bans for hacking emerged?? Though I'm sure its few, I can imagine there's been some who enjoyed camping in With Anyone modes that have since gotten the b00t

thoughts?

I realize there's already a topic on this but I figured this segue could use its own space.

mofo_

Smash Ace
lol i like to ai no uta or big brain academy title~

i just went on brawl with hacks, and im pretty sure you wont get banned in With Friends, hopefully so we can continue b+ online

GameSystem

Smash Journeyman
I hope people are getting banned on With Anyone. The less people on wifi the less it'll lag for everyone else.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I haven't noticed any difference. There are more 10 year old kids than hackers on wifi y'know.

SexTornado

Smash Journeyman
I notice no difference actually. I'm kinda sad that all the hackers are being banned. They make me smile.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I hope people are getting banned on With Anyone. The less people on wifi the less it'll lag for everyone else.
If you mean noobs or people with bad connection that would be great. If you mean hackers...:sniper:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I realized that too...
I missed unfitting music on FD

Although I haven't been to a target stage yet...
Yah it's been a while for me too... good times

poke I miss the STFU Kirby, lol

yay!!!!!!!! XD

and I finally got a target stage match. They're still out there, w00t

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
i havent noticed any difference, but those were good times playing three wario mans with dark link costume i was just dodging doing my crouching dodging move, hyrule temple too, winning, good times good times. :)

Top Bottom