• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Laijin

Smash Hero
Seb is also broke. :(
I need you guys to be awesome and think of everyone you know who is going, and find out if they would be interested in my room or not.
You never know until you ask, and I'm askin' everyone I know who I might interested haha.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
HAHA yeah I saw that yesterday, had me rolling minutes. But that list is ****ed to being with, how's my girl ScarJo gonna be so far back and MEGAN FOX is so much higher up? **** people

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Btw Seb, I finished another run of Wind Waker and I can see why you stopped at collecting the Triforce pieces.
I will admit that that part is kinda boring... only kinda >.>

Lobos

Smash Master
Someone tell yoster I finally saw IP man lol

He told me about way back in 2008 when we use to play smash at his house

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Nah brah, I wanna literally just bar hop. Though Seb doesn't seem to check SWF or FB anymore, and I never see him on AIM :/. Gotta call dat frog up

Laijin

Smash Hero
Otakon would be better if the actual con had substance. Truthfully, Otakon, as a convention, blows hard penis. It was terrible. The only saving grace was the massive amounts of people there. Most of the time nothing interesting was ever going on. Magfest is the complete opposite from it looks like, theres a ton of actual con stuff I wanna see and go to. I'll give you my full opinion after the weekend is over.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Otakon has just gotten progressively worse. It's mostly about the people you hang out with and drink with, but then you have to pay the price for a hotel across the street and the actual con which is pretty expensive. I'd rather just hang out with friends and get drunk sometimes.

Shinku

Smash Champion
when i first went to otakon, i spent all 3 days destroying anime players in melee. it was honestly the most addicting thing for me. lol i remember ****ing **** up, in teams, lobos you know what im talking about

Top Bottom